The Calls

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

 

"Appaaaaaa~!"

Minho hugged Yoogeun and swung him around happilly. 

"Our kid is so smart and cute!"

"He's the most adorable thing on earth!"

Compliments showered from all five members.

Onew stayed far away, just observing, but there was a huge smile on his face.

 

"Aigoo, can you believe that was already 15 years ago? I wonder how Yoogeunnie is now.." The dino-like guy gave a goofy grin as he saw himself playing the tunnel game with Yoogeun and remembered the immense pain he suffered afterwards.

"Yeah, our Yoogeun Moogeun." The member chewed on an enormous chicken while watching.

"Those chicken you eat must really be mutated or something..." Someone sipped banana milk and commented.

"And I was the best dad!" Two guys shouted together at once, before one shot a charismatic glare while the other nagged at him.

"Quit doing that, Minho." 

"It's already been 15 years and you guys are still acting like kids! I think even Yoogeun has grown up more than us!" Key looked at the other four guys in the waiting room, staring at Onew and Taemin for a longer time to emphasize.

"What!" The two shouted at the same time before laughing.

"Guys, gather for the last briefing before we dismiss you back to the hotel!"

The five members goofed for awhile more before they headed towards the exit. Just then, Onew's phone rang.

"Just a second guys! It's an unknown number..."

"Just answer it, you coward!" Jonghyun whacked him on the back. 

"What if it's a sasaeng fan? Or even worse, an anti?" Onew cringed at the thought.

"It's just a phonecall....." 

"Fine..."

"Hello...?" Onew answered the call.

 

"Hello, Yuri unnie?"

"Neh, Choding?"

"Could you help me tell the members that I'll be back to the dorm late? You guys can watch the show without me."

"But... Am I supposed to suffer alone?" Yuri pouted, despite knowing that Yoona would now be able to see it.

"It's already 15 years, unnie! I don't think he still remembers us anyway... And there you are whining about the fact that you didn't get to carry him much."

"But we're THE YoonYul!"

"I'm sorry, unnie. But filming comes first. I got to go now, bye!" Yoona's voice rang through the phone one last time before she hung up.

That girl... Yuri shook her head.

"Yuri! Hurry! It's going to start!" Jessica's high voice resounded around the dorm.

"She can hear you without you screaming at the top of your lungs!" Sunny glared at her, before staring intently at the TV screen.

"Aww, I was such a good 'Best Mum', Kyungsan totally loved me!"

"Whatever, Soonkyu!" Yuri whacked her on the head before sitting down beside Jessica and lying on her shoulder.

"Get off! It's so hot..." Jessica hit her playfully.

"Stop making Fany feel sad, Soonkyu... Poor mushroom..." Taeyeon watched as Tiffany got rejected by Kyungsan once again, leaving Kyungsan bawling and Tiffany feeling miserable.

"Aigoo, Kyungsan is the cutest baby ever!" Seohyun squealed as she saw him smile.

At that moment, Tiffany's phone rang,

"Who's that..?" Tiffany answered.

 

 

“Hyung, you are so furry, you could become a beast!”

“You’re not anywhere better, you lose in every single game!”

“I’m the best, Lauren said she loved me!”

“Oh shut up, all of you! I made you all bow to me and Lauren said she wanted to marry me when she grew up!”

“Owned!” Thunder laughed as he saw his hyungs as well as Mir quarrel once again.

“You  guys are still so immature!”Joon huffed, as he walked towards the kitchen.

“Yah, get me a cup of water!” G.O shouted to him.

“No way, not unless you beat me in a game of Scissors, Paper, Stone.”

“That’s the easiest thing you could ask me to do!”

Joon did Paper and G.O did scissors.

“Life isn’t fair!” The eternal loser screamed, as he stomped to the kitchen to get the stuff.

“Wow, isn’t that the reruns of our season of Hello Baby?” Seungho changed upon a random channel.

“Omo, my Princess Lauren!” Mir shrieked in happiness.

“And that little monster, Leo!” Thunder rubbed his arms as though he could feel the pain inflicted by Leo at that time.

“And quiet Dayongie!” G.O remembered the girl that always stuck to him and chose him as her number one.

“Is it the episode with Alex? If not, I’m not interested!” Joon returned to the couch.

“Quit pretending, we all know you love these kids like you own!” Thunder smacked him, hard.

“What are you saying, I don’t have my own!”

“What’s that sound I hear? Taeyeon’s solo of Devil’s cry? Isn’t that hyung’s ringtone?”

“Oh, my phone is ringing!” G.O hopped out of his seat and ran to grab his phone.

“Hello..?” 

 

Author's Note: Please comment, subscribe and upvote, thankyou~! ^^