Discovered

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

 

“Dayoung, Dayoung where are you!”

San searched around the bushes and even in the vicinity, but not a single trace of her could be found. He knelt down on the floor, filled with remorse once again.

 “I’m sorry for leaving you alone. I’ve kept my promise and came back for you but you didn’t keep yours to stay here…” He said this as softly as he could, mumbling to himself. With his high profile self and cold outward personality built up for years, he could not risk anyone finding out his inner feelings.

 

A pair of soft, warm hands cupped his eyes. Familiarity flooded in, and he smiled. “Oppa, I’m here.”

“Dayoungie! He held her in his arms and swung her around, forgetting himself in that sudden moment of happiness. A second later, he realized what he just did and placed her back on the ground, straightening his back and coughing to hide his embarrassment.

“Oppa, you don’t have to hide it away from me… I knew you since young, it’s not like I haven’t seen you like that before!” Dayoung giggled and poked him on his cheek teasingly.

“Stop it, before I get mad.” Kyungsan tried to say this with an angry face, but a grin slipped through his mask and he started laughing along as well.

“Glad to see the somewhat old you back, oppa. I’ve missed it so much!” She gave him a warm hug and placed her head on his broad shoulders.

In return, he pulled her in closer and smiled over her shoulder.

“Ok, back to our own gang-like self. It’s time to go back to our headquarters.”

“Aww, but the fun barely started!” Dayoung gave a pout.

“Don’t! It’s really gross to see such a rough lady doing pouts!”

“Fine.” Dayoung walked ahead of him, with her fierce mask on once again.

San could only shake his head, as he followed behind her, also on the lookout in case there were cops on his tail.

 

“Sir, we’ve finished our interrogation and have managed to obtain some key information from him.”

“That’s great. Could you leave him inside the room for a while? I have certain things to ask him.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Yoogeun walked into the room, seriousness masking his worries and doubts.

“We’ve got you at last, Taek. If the information you provided is proven to be true, we might lessen the punishments you get.”

Taek just shook his head and tried to hide his smirk.

“It is true. He was the one that tied me up and left me there. Kyungsan. I heard he has some connections with those nine beautiful angels?” The words rolled off his tongue easily, and Yoogeun could tell that he was doing the truth.

“Cho Kyungsan. They would be so shocked to find out what he’s doing right now.” 

 

Author's Note:

Please comment and subscribe~ ^^ 

 

p.s what do you hope is in the next chapter? SHINee, SNSD or MBLAQ meeting the 'babies'? And also, do you want anyone to cameo in this fic? ^^