Hugging You

12 Days of Little Infinite's Christmas

 

Little Sungjong’s play date with his neighbor Woohyun was on a perfectly snowy December day making the 7 year old play a little in the snow first before arriving at his friend’s front door but apparently -even though he was already late at their said time- Woohyun wasn’t ready of having him yet.

“Woohyun darling~” Woohyun’s mom called from the bottom of the stairs. “Sungjong is here.”

“Waaaaiiit!!” Woohyun’s voice was heard from his room. “Don’t let him come up here yet mommy!”

“Just hurry up dear,” Mrs. Nam called back with a slight chuckle as she led Sungjong to the living room where it’s warm. “Woohyunnie has been so excited since yesterday of you coming here Sungjong.”

“I’m excited too auntie!” Sungjong said happily. “Woohyunnie-hyung said he has a surprise for me.”

“And I think you’ll very much like his surprise dear,” Mrs. Nam smiled. “He worked hard for it when we went to the carnival.”

“Ooooh,” Sungjong said as his mouth made an ‘O’ shape. “What is it auntie?? Tell me pleeeasse?”

"I don’t want to spoil Woohyun’s surprise so you just have to wait dear," Mrs. Nam smiled. "Now what is Woohyun doing upstairs? Woohyunnie~ Sungjong will freeze to death if you don't come down~"

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Woohyun suddenly cried as he came running down the stairs and tackled Sungjong into a hug. "Don't die Jongie!! You can't leave me!! I'll warm up your body with my LOVE!!"

"Woohyun! Mommy was just joking! Sungjong is very much alive," Mrs. Nam cried as he peeled her son away from the now blue and red boy -blue from the lack of oxygen and red from embarrassment.

"Really?? Are you okay Jongie??" Woohyun asked with complete worry and was on the verge of tears.

"I'm fine Hyunnie-hyung," Sungjong said with a smile to reassure his friend.

"Yay!!" Woohyun cried as he jumped around Sungjong in joy before latching onto the younger's arm and then dragging him up stairs. "Come on Jongjongie, let's play! I've got lots of things to show you!"

The two of them then went running up the stairs with Woohyun in the lead towards his room. Once inside Sungjong immediately jumped on the bed cause he swears Woohyun's bed is made up of clouds.

“Where’s your surprise Woohyunnie-hyung??” Sungjong said excitedly as he bounced up and down the elder’s fluffy be. “I wanna see it now.”

“First you have to close your eyes and stay still,” Woohyun said as the younger obliged. He then went into his closet and pulled out his present for Sungjong and placed it into the middle of the room. “Open your eyes Jongie.”

As soon as Sungjong opened his eyes did a smile appear on his lips for before him was a huge white teddy bear twice the size of Woohyun so just imagine how big it is for Sungjong. The 6-year-old then immediately hopped of the bed to come rushing into the white teddy’s arms as he sunk his face into it’s tummy.

“immph tho fuffy, Sungjong’s muffled voice was heard.

“What?”

“It’s so fluffy hyung,” Sungjong repeated, this time facing Woohyun with a big smile.

“I’m glad you like it Jongie,” Woohyun smiled.

“This is mine hyung?” Sungjong asked and Woohyun just nodded.

“I won it at the carnival for you,” Woohyun explained. “When I saw it I knew you had to have it Jongie.”

“Thank you sooo much hyung,” Sungjong said with a big smile as he hugged the giant teddy bear – more like he clutched onto its side for his little arms can’t go around the huge white bear. “I’m gonna take care of it really well and go to sleep every night while hugging Mr. Fluffstuffykins.”

“Wait,” Woohyun said as the younger’s words registered in his head. “You can’t do that Jongie.”

“Do what?” Sungjong asked utterly confused as he let go of the huge bear.

“Hug Mr. Fluffstuffykins every night,” Woohyun pouted.

“Why not?”

“Because I’ll get jealous,” Woohyun pouted.

“Jealous?” Sungjong repeated with a of his head to the side. “What’s jealous?”

“It’s when you want something another person has,” Woohyun said quiet proud of himself for knowing such big words.

“You want Mr. Fluffstuffykins?” Sungjong pouted.

“No! I want to be the only person you hug Jongie,” Woohyun explained.

“But what about my parents?” Sungjong asked. “And Seongkyu? And Dubu? And halmeonnie and harrabeojie? I can’t hug them too?”

“No,” Woohyun said as he suddenly realized this, guess his jealousy got the best of him. “Their your precious people so I can’t be in level with them, but I won’t be below a teddy bear!”

“Oh Woohyunnie-hyung,” Sungjong said with a small laugh as he found how funny this jealous thing is. “Come here.”

Woohyun looked skeptically at the younger but obliged and soon enough the two of them were in between the giant bear’s hands and feet. Sungjong just smiled at Woohyun making the elder more confused but soon he turned bright red when Sungjong wrapped his small arms around his neck and enclosed him in a hug.

“Don’t you know you’re also one of my special peoples hyungie,” Sungjong whispered. “And I’ll be hugging Mr. Fluffstuffykins by thinking that it’s a gift from you hyungie.”

“Yay!” Woohyun cried as he eagerly hugged Sungjong back making the two of them fall on the teddy bear’s stomach. “And you know what Jongie.”

“What is it hyungie?”

“You’re my most special person of all,” Woohyun smiled as he kissed the tip of Sungjong’s nose.

 

A little while later…

“Boys,” Mrs. Nam called as she opened Woohyun’s room’s door, she was about to ask if they want snack but the scene in front of her made her quiet.

There was Woohyun and Sungjong sleeping like little angels, their heads resting on the giant teddy bear while hugging each other as if their lives depended on it.

“Awww, so cute,” Mrs. Nam cooed as she went out the door to get her camera, this would be the prfect cover of Woohyun’s photo album.

 


 

 

WooJong =D my precious unnoticed OTP I hope people will ship you more TT^TT