All About You

12 Days of Little Infinite's Christmas

 

Sunggyu-hyungie!!!” Howon cried as he spotted his friend with his mom a few feet away from him on the sidewalk, he then ran from his mom’s side to his friend almost tripping on his long purple scarf in the process.

“Howonnie!” Sunggyu cried happily as he waved at his approaching friend.

“Guess what hyungie,” Howon said excitedly when he reached Sunggyu. “Guess what guess what guess what!!”

“What?” Sunggyu said with a small laugh as Howon practically jumped up and down.

“My mommy finally let me have a pet!!” Howon cried happily.

“That’s so great Howonnie,” Sunggyu said happily for he knew that his friend has been begging his mom for a pet since summer this year.

“We’re actually on our way to the pet store now hyungie,” Howon said with bright eyes. “Do you want to come with us?”

“Can I mommy??” Sunggyu asked his mom, who was chatting with Howon’s mom, at once. “Can we please go with them?”

“Sure honey,” Mrs. Kim replied. “We have time to spare before going home.”

“Yey!” the two kids cheered happily.

“Come on mommy,” Howon said as he tugged at his mom’s pants. “Let’s go to the pet shop.”

The two kids then started to march to their neighborhood's local pet shop with their mom's following them closely from behind to make sure the two of them don't wonder of anywhere but the pet shop - cause the last time Howon and Sunggyu were in front of their parents the two of them wondered all the way to the candy store which was a good way off from their houses, the two friends just smiled when their parents found them not knowing how scared and worried they were cause the two of them felt safe being with each other.

Back to the pet shop - yes, the two very excited kids are at the pet shop now.

"Wow!" Howon and Sunggyu cried in delight as they entered the pet shop and was met with various kinds of pets.

"Puppies!!" Howon said as he instantly ran to the puppies in their cages. "Gyu-hyung!! Look! Aren't they so cute??!"

“They look…” Sunggyu started but didn’t know how to finish as he just stared at the puppy not really knowing what to think.

“Come closer Gyu-hyung,” Howon said as he held Sunggyu’s hand and practically dragged him near the puppies. “Aren’t they cute hyung??”

“They’re…” Sunggyu started trying to make Howon let go of his hand. “They’re cuter when I’m at the other side of the store.

“What?” Howon said a bit confused at his hyung and then he remembered the incident with Sunggyu and their neighbors Chihuahua, the small dog won’t stop barking at his friend for some reason. “Look Gyu-hyung, kitties!!”

“Kitty?” Sunggyu said as he and Howon went to the cat section of the store. “Look Howonnie! This one has purple eyes!”

“REALLY?!?!” Howon cried as he practically glued himself to the cat’s glass cage. “MOMMY!! Can I have a cat??!”

“Sorry sweetie,” Howon’s mom said. “But your dad’s allergic to cats, how about a puppy instead?”

“I must not get a puppy,” Howon pouted. “Or else Gyu-hyung won’t come over anymore.”

“No I won’t,” Sunggyu denied. “It’s still Howonnie’s house even if there is a dog so I’ll still come over.”

“Yes you will,” Howon pouted but then smiled. “I know you hyung, that bad Chihuahua made you scared of dogs but don’t worry I don’t want a big pet I want something small and cute.”

“Like that?” Sunggyu suddenly said as he pointed to a cage which Howon immediately ran towards to.

“He’s perfect!” Howon cried as he looked at inside the cage. “Mommy!! Is daddy allergic to hamsters?”

“No honey,” Mr. Lee replied with a smile.

“Then I want a hamster mommy,” Howon said with a big smile. “Can I?”

“Of course you can,” Mrs. Lee smiled as he crouched down to be leveled with her son. “Now which hamster?”

“Hmmm…” Howon mused as he looked at each rodent running about and after a few seconds one little brown hamster caught his eye and his eyes stayed staring at the animal. “That one! I want that one!”

“Why that one Howonnie?” Sunggyu asked.

“Cause it looks like Sunggyu-hyung,” Howon said with a smile making the two moms chuckle a bit. “It has little black eyes, soft brown hair and his cheeks puff out when he’s eating like how yours do when you eat hyung, besides it’s just as cute as you hyungie.”

With those words said Sunggyu turned a bit red cause he’s been called cute before by his family and relatives  but not once has he been called cute by one of his friends. But how can he tell Howon to not call him that when the younger purple obsessed boy has the biggest smile on his face.

“Sigh,” Sunggyu said with a smile. “You’re cuter though Howonnie.”

“No,” Howon pouted. “I’m handsome, mommy said so.”

“That too Howonnie,” Sunggyu said with a small laugh.

“So are we sure now of what hamster to get Howon?” Mrs. Lee asked her son.

“Yup,” Howon replied with a smile. “We’re gonna take Hamgyu home mommy.”

“You’re naming it Hamgyu?” Sunggyu asked clearly surprised.

“Yup,” Howon smiled as he was handed Hamgyu and he held it with such care. “I shall name you Hamgyu and you shall be mine! My itty bitty Hamgyu.”

Sunggyu, for some reason that his 8-year-old mind cannot explain, feels quiet hurt to hear that.

“And this Hamgyu,” Howon started as he held up the honey brown colored hamster close to Sunggyu’s face. “Is my precious hyung Sunggyu! You’re gonna see him every day so be nice to him okay, say hi Sunggyu-hyungie.”

“Hi,” Sunggyu started slowly as he looked at Howon’s sweet dorky smile and then to Hamgyu’s small face. “Nice to meet you Hamgyu.”

“Now I have two Gyus!” Howon said happily but then he leaned next to Sunggyu’s ear. “Don’t worry hyung, I like you better.”

Sunggyu, for some reason that his 8-year-old mind cannot explain, feels very very happy to hear that.

 


 

I, for some reason that my 17-year-old mind can not explain, like calling Hoya Howon right now for some reason XD

it's my first time writing HoGyu so I don't really know what to say to this chapter XD but I think they're a cute couple ^^

and I know I'm kinda late but DAMMIT!! SUNGYEOL HAD BLUE HAIR IN THE MELON AWARDS!!! AND DONGWOO HAD PURPLISH HAIR!! AND HOWON HAD A CUTE PINKISH TOP ON HIS HAIR!!! AND I THINK JONGIE HAD RED STREAKS TO HIS HAIR!! BUT GYU WILL FOREVER BE ALL RED!!

I really want to color my hair red >.< it is one of my dreams!! but my mom won't let me =P