Leaving With You

12 Days of Little Infinite's Christmas

It was the eve of December 22 the city of Seoul was completely covered by a crisp white blanket of snow. The city looks very wonderful with all the Christmas lights and Christmasy things and it looks peaceful as well, looks, for in a warm little house at the district of Mangwondong were two very hyper active little boys having their first sleepover.

“Sungyeollie-hyung!” Sungjong cried happily as he bounced up and down his bed. “Where are you hyungie?”

“You need to find me Jongie,” came Sungyeol’s voice from somewhere followed by the elder’s distinct giggles.

“I can’t find you hyung!” Sungjong cried. “You’ve always been the best hider at hide-and-go-seek.”

“But I bet you can find me Jongie,” Sungyeol answered.

“How?” Sungjong whined as he was still jumping on the bed. “I don’t even know where you are!”

“I’m in your heart Jongie~” Sungyeol cooed making Sungjong stop bouncing.

“That’s greasy Yeollie-hyung,” Sungjong said a bit deadpan.

“What?!” Sungyeol cried and this time – without the boucy noises from the bed – Sungjong heard where it’s coming from. He then sneakily went to where Sungyeol is, which was inside his closet.

“I found you!” Sungjong cried as he opened his closet just to find his hyung’s shocked expression but Sungyeol immediately recovered and tackled Sungjong to the floor for a tickle fest. “Stop it hyung!”

“Told you you can find me Jongie,” Sungyeol said in between Sungjong’s laughs.

“Hyung~~” Sungjong whined in between his laughing fit. “Stop tickling me~~”

“Okay… After this last round,” Sungyeol said with a sly smirk as he continued tickling the younger under him for a few more minutes. “Now I’ll stop.”

“That was fun!” SUngjong said happily as the two of them sat upright on the floor catching their breaths when the door opened and in came Sungjong’s mom.

“You two having fun?” Mrs. Lee asked the two tired boys.

“Yup,” Sungyeol and Sungjong said simultaneously.

“Well I bet you two are quiet tired already, right?” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“Yup,” the two boys said again.

“So it’s best if we go to bed now right?” Mrs. Lee asked with hope in her voice.

“No,” Sungjong and Sungyeol said simultaneously with big smiles making Mrs. Lee sigh.

“It’s way past your bedtime you two.”

“But we don’t want to sleep yet auntie,” Sungyeol said.

“Can we play for 5 minutes more mommy?” Sungjong asked.

“You said that 20 minutes ago sweetie,” Mrs. Lee said. “Now it’s time to sleep or else Sungyeol’s mommy won’t let him sleepover anymore.”

“Noooo!” the two boys cried dramatically as they hurried of to Sungjong’s bed and lay beneath the covers side by side. “We’re gonna sleep now!”

“Ok than,” Mrs. Lee said with a laugh as she turned off the light. “Goodnight you two.”

“Goodnight mommy/auntie,” the two of them replied as Mrs. Lee closed the door.

 

At last the house was now quiet and peaceful – it didn’t last for long though.

“Neh Jongie,” Sungyeol whispered. “Are you awake?”

“Yup,” Sungjong replied obviously not sleepy. “Are you sleepy yet Jongie?”

“Nope,” Sungjong voice replied happily as he sat up right.

“Neither am I,” Sungyeol said happily as he also sat up right. “I want to play more but I cn’t see anything and auntie will scold us if we turn on the light.”

“I know!” Sungjong said as he stood up and reached for the curtains to open them revealing a huge window allowing the moon’s light to shine through and let the room be a bit more visible.

“Wow!” Sungyeol cried as he joined Sungjong by the window sill. “I didn’t know you had a window this big.”

“Mommy usually locks it and closes it with curtains cause I tried to go over it when I was younger,” Sungjong explained simply.

“Why?!”

“Because of that,” Sungjong said as he pointed up to a very bright star. “That’s where Peter Pan lives hyung, and that’s where my daddy is right now.”

“Your daddy is up there?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yup,” Sungjong smiled as he stared at the star. “His up there in Neverland being as young as Peter Pan and watching over us, I really wanted to go there when I was younger.”

“You wanted to go to that star?” Sungyeol asked.

“I’ll go there and meet daddy again and be young forever-”

“You can’t!” Sungyeol suddenly cried as he cut the younger from his sentence by tackling him into a hug on the bed. “You can’t go there Jongie.”

“Why hyungie?”

“Cause’s you’ll leave me,” Sungyeol whine still hugging the younger as if his life depended on it. “And I’ll be really really lonely if you leave me Jongie.”

“Silly hyung,” Sungjong said gently as he patted the elder’s head making Sungyeol look at him. “I won’t leave you.”

“But you just said you’re gonna go to that star and be with your daddy forever.”

“I was planning to take you and mommy you know,” Sungjong explained with a small smile.

“You’re gonna take me with you Jongie?” Sungyeol asked hopefully.

“Of course I would,” Sungjong smiled. “I’d miss you too much so I’ll just take you with me hyung.”

“You’re the best Jongie,” Sungyeol said as he hugged the younger again, less aggressively this time, and nuzzled his face into the younger’s chest as Sungjong looked up at the bright sky that was neverland to him and thought that with Sungyeol by his side growing old and forever on earth won’t be so bad after all.

 


 

YEOLJONG!! WAE YOU HAVE NO MORE MOMENTS TOGETHER?!?!? I DEMAND MORE YEOLJONG MOMENTS!!