Can’t Tell You

12 Days of Little Infinite's Christmas

 

Kim Myungsoo is a quiet kid. The only people the 8-year-old talks to with words more than one syllable are his parents, his brother, their dog, the family living beside them ever since they moved to Seoul and the talkative boy that seats beside him in his grade 1 class named Lee Sungyeol.

Just like now, Sungyeol can't stop talking to Myungsoo even if the other is just sitting there giving him nods now and then.

"And then Lee kicks his father's who is possessing Xing's body by using his almighty God Speed but in the end he had to kill Xing which made him cry cause he didn't want to but Xing told him to do it so he did but Yue didn't see that part and Yue got mad at him and vows revenge," Sungyeol said all in one go and Myungsoo nodded. "And it's just so sad Myungsoo."

"Why?" Myungsoo asked in a small voice.

"Cause the three of them are brothers but they're forced to kill each other because of their father's plans," Sungyeol said with a pout.

Myungsoo didn't know what to say to his obviously sad friend so he just patted his back sympathetically.

"Promise me we will never ever get into a big fight Myungsoo," Sungyeol said with a determined face as he held his pinky up to his friend who only smiled at him and then locked his own pinky with his. "Good. This promise will be carried out until the day we die Myungsoo!"

"You're scary hyung," Myungsoo mumbled loud enough for Sungyeol to hear.

"What?!" Sungyeol cried. "Am I scaring you Myungsoo?? I'm so sorry if I scared you Myungie."

"You're not scary hyung," Myungsoo said with a sigh but smiled at his hyung.

"But you just said-"

"You're not scary," Myungsoo smiled.

"Ok..."  Sungyeol said a bit unsurely as he got completely confused by his friend's conflicting words.

"Lunch is over," Myungsoo said as he started fixing his lunch box and Sungyeol followed suit soon after.

"Ok class," their teacher said with a smile. “Please throw all your trash into the right bins and then we’ll be having special lessons today.”

“What kind of special lessons teacher?” a small girl with braids on her hair asked.

“Today our lovely Mrs. Choi will be joining us for your guidance counseling session,” their teacher said as their motherly looking guidance counselor entered the room and they all greeted her with a bow at once.

“Good morning Mrs. Choi,” everyone greeted before their teacher let them sit.

“Good morning kids,” Mrs. Choi replied happily. “Today we’ll be talking about friends, who has a friend here?”

Immediately all hands were raised.

“Good,” Mrs. Choi smiled. “Now do you know why you’re friends with them?”

The kids then shook their head slowly cause none of them really thought about why they were friends with each other, they just are.

“It’s because friends are very important in our lives,” Mrs. Choi explained.

And then the nice guidance counselor told the class the importance of friendship and how nice it is to have friends but one must also be wise in choosing friends cause some friends may hurt us, the lesson was very lively and interactive that no one noticed time pass by and soon enough classes ended.

“Remember what we talked about today kids,” Mrs. Choi smiled. “Now take care in going home.”

“Goodbye and thank you Mrs. Choi,” the children said in unison before fixing their things and one by one going out of the classroom to go home.

“Are you gonna come over today Myungie?” Sungyeol asked his friends as they walked home and honestly Sungyeol needn’t ask if Myungsoo was gonna come over or not since their houses are right across from each other.

“Yup,” Myungsoo replied shortly.

“Good,” Sungyeol smiled. “Cause mom made cookies and her cookies are the best! But I can’t pick between her chocolate chip one or mint chip cookies… their just both so good~ what do you think Myungie?”

“Chocolate chip,” Myungsoo replied.

“Really? I guess chocolate chip is a bit better, especially cause I can the spoon,” Sungyeol said happily and Myungsoo just smiled at him. “Oh, we’re here.”

The two of them then entered Sungyeol’s house and was immediately greeted by the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies.

“Mom! I’m home and I brought Myungsoo!” Sungyeol called as he and Myungsoo took of their shoes.

“I’m in the kitchen~” Mrs. Lee replied.

“I can smell that!” Sungyeol replied as he and Myungsoo went into the kitchen and was greeted by Mrs. Lee’s smiling face and 4 full plates of mint and chocolate chip cookies and one plate of gingerbread men.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Lee,” Myungsoo greeted with a bow

“I baked too much,” Mrs. Lee said sheepishly. “And good afternoon to you too Myungsoo.”

“Its fine if you make lots of cookies mom,” Sungyeol said as he sat on one of the table’s chairs while Myungsoo took the seat next to him. “Me and Myungsoo will eat much too.”

“So what happened in school dear?”

“We learned about having friends!” Sungyeol said excitedly with a mouthful of chocolate chip cookies. “And how great it is to have one and that we should choose them wisely.”

“That’s right dear, you should choose your friends wisely cause you’ll be with some of them until you grow old,” Mrs. Lee smiled as she ruffled her son’s head. “Now you two better not finish all those cookies while I clean up myself.”

“We won’t!” Sungyeol replied as he grabbed to more cookies. When Mrs. Lee was upstairs to take a shower Sungyeol suddenly looked at Myungsoo seriously. “Neh Myungsoo, can I ask you a question?”

“What is it hyung?” Myungsoo replied before taking another bite on his cookie.

“Why did you choose me as your friend?” Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo immediately stopped eating from the sudden question. “Mrs. Choi said we have to choose wisely so why did you befriend me Myungie?”

“Just cause.”

“Cause what?” Sungyeol whines at his friend’s vague answer. “I mean, I befriended you cause you’re really nice and you listen to me and you help me with our home works and I really like you Myungie.”

“Do you really want to know Yeollie-hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol nodded furiously. “It’s because it’s you hyung, I like everything about you which is why I befriended you.”

“Oh,” Sungyeol smiled happily as he and Myungsoo went back to eating as he was perfectly satisfied with the answer. "I'm really glad I'm friends with you Myungsoo cause then I could be with you forever."

"Forever," Myungsoo repeated as he took a bite out of his cookie then smiled at his hyung. "Forever with you seems nice hyung."

 


 

 

That's right es!! i wrote Myungyeol! and I'm damn right glad I did ^^

I just realized that I only have a few days more for this and i still haven't finished the WooYa and MyungJong ones >.< I know what to write in them it's just that my ing professors decided that it would be fun to give us long quizzes even though exams are over =P EXAMS ARE ING OVER AND THEY STILL CAN'T LET GO OF THE PREVIOUS TOPICS WE DISCUSSED >.< I swear if my grade goes down because of these Chemistry and Physics quizzes I will kill a !

now please read this blog post I made about my WooJong feels and help a poor shipper out