DREAM

Who Lives in the Mystic Abbey?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn It!” Taeyeon spitted out the word like acid, she is losing her patience, it’s been a week since the hunters captured Jessica and till now they are still clueless of which corner of hell did the hunters hide their beloved sister.  Their whole coven were now on Seoul trying to narrow down the hide outs of the hunters and they were shocked when they learned how big is the Hunters Elite is, the company that was run by Ambers brother.

 

“Are you sure about this place Amber?” Sooyoung asked, they are standing in an abandoned ware house near the Han River.

 

“This is the third hide out that I know… underground were our lab facilities.” Amber answered.

 

Two tall men emerge from the underground passage, they were the guards that summoned by Taeyeon.

 

“What happened? Have you seen anything useful there?” Taeyeon asked the two.

 

The guards shook their heads to their mistress.. “There’s no sign of Lady Sooyeon inside” the man named Leeteuk said casually to the shorter leader.

 

“Unnie I don’t think they will hide Jessica unnie to the hide outs that he knows.” Krystal voices out finally as she shots a glare to Amber.

 

Amber didn’t say anything, since his Jessica noona was gone.. Krystal developed a degree of hatred towards him.  The young half blood was blaming him for what happened to Jessica, as if Taeyeon is not enough to make it hard for him.  

 

To be honest there was never a time that he quit thinking about her creator, he wants to see her badly; Sooyoung noona told him that it was because of the blood bond between him and Jessica. But for him it’s a little more than that, the blonde is the only one who truly care, the only one he can trust.

 

Everything changed since Jessica was gone, everyone seems to off the edge most of the times.. Taeyeon and Sooyoung tend to fight more frequently than the usual that made their coven a very shaky fellowship to belong in.

 

“If we want to get to Jessica fast we need to seek help from the other covens”  Taeyeon muttered.

 

“Our cousin Nicole can give us a hand” Krystal said.

 

“Her coven is stationed in Japan and Taeyeon is not in good terms with their Coven leader”  Sooyoung said as she  look at Taeyeon. “Gyuri will never help us even if we beg”

 

“We can ask the other old bloods..” Sunny said. “Don’t we have allies in the North?”

 

“Communist vampires are not allies of anyone” Sooyoung muttered.  “Our old friends were already scattered overseas.. We can’t get much help inside Korea.”

 

Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh, as much as she wants to deny it what Sooyoung said was true… they can mobilize their friends but it will take days even weeks to do that.  “I say, we need to go to the Dark council”

 

“You will really go that far?”  The flame bearer asked rather sarcastically.

 

“if we can have Jessica in the end… then yes.”  Teyeon said too quickly that made Sooyoung question if she really meant it.  If the council will involved.. Things will be a lot messier than what it is, and that is almost a guarantee.

 

 

 

+++++++

 

“Hyung..” Yoon gently tapped the shoulder of Hyoyeon, who is busy watching an unmoving body in the glass casket, the sight is breath taking yet creepy in a huge sense.

 

Hyoyeon didn’t flinch or move, he continued to stare the blonde vampire laying on her customize coffin, she was dressed in new gown in white. Her stillness is perfection but undeniably lifeless.. She looks like a corpse bride, she was not breathing for almost two days now and up to date Hyoyeon is still confused of what Yuri will do to this body.. He sighed… speaking of his friend, he is currently locked up in his office since the he practically killed the blonde vampire.

 

“Do you think she’s really dead?” Yoon asked his Hyung with a tone of extreme curiosity as he walked near the vampire.

 

“Good question.. I don’t know” Hyoyeon answered, he doesn’t have any idea.  They are use of killing vampires and by killing; it means that they were turned to dust using their weapons and advent fire.

 

“Her cuts and bruises were already gone, that’s a sign of healing.. But what I can’t understand is why she is not breathing.”  Yoon muttered as he brushed some strands of blonde hair from the vampire’s face.

 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you Yoon.” Hyoyeon said as he grab the younger man’s hands away from the vampire.

 

Yoon look up to Hyo with a confused look. “What? Why…”

 

“Don’t be too close with her”

 

“Come on, she not even moving”  Yoon smiled as he speaks.

 

“That’s not what I mean”

 

“Then what?”

 

“Don’t touch her too much, you might be smitten to her before you know it”  Hyo pats Yoon’s head. “Concsious or not… she is still dangerous”

 

Yoon gave a surprised look at Hyoyeon but the he realized that what he did bothered his Hyung.. “I’m sorry… Let’s get out of here Hyung “

 

Hyoyeon nodded to the Yoon’s suggestion, they both look at the blonde beauty for the last time before they walk out of the chamber. The 9 security locks was activated one by one.

 

“Hyung… do you think Yuri Hyung will come back soon?”  Yoon stares at the Hyoyeon.

 

The man just sighed… not really knowing the answer. “He better be… Yul must come back to his senses soon.”  He said as they both stepped on the elvator.

 

The chamber darkened.. As the lights turned off as soon as the lift closed its doors..

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter