Strict teacher

My Lucky Charm [short-story]

 

= The next day=

I was on my way to school. Thiis morning I didn’t even eat breakfast. I didn’t even look into my mum eyes, ever since last night.

It was the first time we argued and the first time she slapped me. That proofs that she doesn’t love me, right?

I felt like half of my energy had been out.  I'm walking like a zombie now.

When I reach school I saw Junhyung in front of me, normally I would beg for him again to be my tutor but today I don’t feel like it. My mood is not right.

So I just walked past him and went to my class.

Junhyung POV

I just arrived at school and saw Jaeun walking towards me.

‘She’s going to beg for me to be her tutor again…’ I sighed

But when she walked pass me, I was stunned. Did she gave up? Why did she ignored me?

“This isn’t right..” I mumbled. I was about to ask her ‘what’s wrong’ but my friend stopped me to do so.

“Hey, Junhyung. Let’s go!” My friend, Doojoon said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

“Uh..yeah.” I said and walked with him to our class.

I couldn’t concentrate in class. Jaeun sad expression kept on appearing in my mind. I wonder what’s wrong with her. Why is she so sad?

=2 Days later=

It has been 2 days since I last saw her. She really did give up. Even when we saw each other in the hallway, she always avoided me. I didn’t know what’s going on. I always tried to talk to her but I got disturbed by my friends.

Is she trying to make me feel bad?

Is this one of her trick to make me accept her offer of being her tutor?

Well, I got to admit. I fall for her trap. I seriously don’t like her ignoring me.

Jaeun POV

=Break Time=

My friends already left to canteen.

My mum and I haven’t talk to each other at all.

Reasons:

- Because she was busy with work

- She is busy helping my sister with her homework

- She hates me

I’m just walking slowly, I don’t even know where I’m going. So I decided to go to the rooftop.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and dragged me to the roof top. It was Junhyung

I was confused, what does he want from me?

He lets go of my arm once we were at the rooftop.

“What Is it?” I ask.

“Fine, I’ll be your tutor.” He sighed.

What? Did I heard him wrong?

“Wh-what? I thought you said you don’t want to.” I said while facing him with my eyes widen.

“Look, do you want me to tutor you or not?” He ask.

“Dae~” I shook my head rapidly.

“Then, I’ll teach you this Saturday. Here’s my address.” He said and gave me a piece of paper with his address and phone number on it.

“If you got lost call me.” He said and left.

I was paralyzed, what made him changed his mind?

=Saturday 2:00PM=

I found myself in front of his house. I was too nervous to rang the bell.

His house is HUGE. I never knew that he is from a wealthy family.

“What if I met his parents? What should I say?” I mumbled.

“Aish, don’t think too much!” I started to rang the bell and waited for the gate to open.

The gate automatically opened and I just went inside.  There was a little a garden on my both side and a side walk in the middle.

I was impressed by the garden etc.

When I stand in front of the door, he opened the door and stand in front of me.

“Come in.” He said.

I went in and took my shoe off. The living room is wide and clean. I can see a flat screen TV in the middle and behind it got stairs that will lead upstairs.

A glass table in the middle, in front of the TV and is surrounded by brown sofa and couch.

“Did you bring some activity books?” He ask and sat on the floor while resting his arm on the rectangle glass table.

“Ah, dae.” I said and opened my bag. I put some Maths and History book on the table.

“Sunbaenim..” I paused and started to look around. “Do you live alone?”

“No, my parents worked overseas and I don’t have any relatives.” He explained and took my book.

“So you’re always alone? In this huge house?” I ask. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped.

“Yes, is that wrong?” He ask.

“No, let’s study.” I said.

“Which subject do you want to study first?” He ask

“Maths!” I cheered.

He opened the Maths book and ask me which subject I don’t understand the most.

We started to learn Maths for a while and I was always confused. I kept asking question.

“Why does the 'x' have to be here? Why can’t it be here instead?” I ask while pointing at the ‘X’

"Aish, you paboya~" He said and flicked my forehead. I started to rubbed my forehead.

“It’s just is okay?!” He said, irritated. I could see he was frustrated.

“Look, let me explain to you again.” He said and started to explain to me how to the question. We have been doing the same question for over 20 minutes now.

“Got it?!” He ask and I nodded rapidly. I was scared. His cold eyes were staring down at me. If I say I still don’t get it, then he will probably kill me.

“Do the other question while I’m making some tea.” He said and stood up.

“For me too?” I ask excitedly. I was dying from thirst.

I looked at him while my eyes were shining like a little kid.

“No, I’ll making it for myself.” He said and went to the kitchen. I stuck my tongue out at him and started to do the Maths question.

I was doing the question halfway but then, I felt a bit tired and sleepy. I yawned and rest my head on the table for a while.

“Let me shut my eyes for a while and then continue” I mumbled and closed my eyes. 

Junhyung POV

I got out from the kitchen while carrying two cup of tea on my hand. I went to the table and saw her sleeping soundly.

I put the cup down and sit on the sofa.

“Did she even do the question?” I mumbled.

I slowly took her book and look at it. It seems that she finally get it even though she done it halfway.

I looked at the clock and it seems to be 4:00PM.

I turned to look at her. Her lips were red like a strawberry, her hair was beautifully lying  on the table, her cute face when she is asleep, her chubby cheeks make me want to poke it.

I chuckled at her beautiful face.

I think out of all the girls in this world, she is the only one who see the real me.

I carefully wake her up.

“Yah, wake up. You need to go home.” I said softly while shaking her shoulder. Finally she woke up with a blur face

“Here, drink this before you leave” I said and hand her a cup of tea.

“I thought you’re doing it for yourself?” She ask while rubbing her eyes.

“If you don’t want it, then just leave it there.” I said and took a sip.

“Annie, it’s okay. I’ll drink it.” She said and drank the tea.

While we were sitting down and drank the tea. We talked a bit and now I know a bit about her. I never knew there’s actually a girl that  can be so cheerful to me. Usually people would leave me alone because they thought I was not the talkative type. It is quite hard for me to make new friends but with her, I can talk with her openly about anything. She’s comfortable to be with.

“Then, I’ll see you next week?” She ask while getting ready to head out.

“What about school?” I ask while raising my eyebrows.

“Of course I’ll see you at school, I’m talking about our tuisyen~” She said.

“Ah, dae. Next week, same time.” I reminded her.

“Dae sunbaenim!” She said while giving me a thumbs up.

“Just call me oppa, we’re close aren’t we?” I ask

“Eh? Is that okay with you?” She ask and I just nodded to answer her question.

“Okay then! See you at school at rooftop oppa!” She said and waved me goodbye.

She left.

                                                    

Here's another GIF!

His lady slap! Kekekeke ^^

    

 

[Gifs not mine, credit to the rightful owner]

 

Continue reading~

Comment below!

And 

Read my other story!

➨ Living in Neverland~