Date

My Lucky Charm [short-story]

 

We have been dating for 3 months now. I’m happy. His fans have stopped disturbing me since Junhyung always protecting me.

Today, we’ll going to hang out with each other! Well, it’s actually a date. This is our first date actually, of course we have been doing all those love-dovey with each other but we haven’t been dating outside, you get it?

He have been tutoring me a lot. Next year, he’s going to go to college so only this year we’ll be together in the same school. He wanted me to go to the same collage as him, that’s why I worked hard.

My mum have been complimenting me a lot these days, I guess I did made her proud.

Was it because of the lucky charm? It does work after all! Hehehe ^^

Right now, I’m getting ready to go out and meet him at the park. We agreed to meet at the park nearby.

Since it’s already autumn, I was wearing a white sweater with blue jeans.

I ran down stairs, excited for our date.

“Mom! I’ll be going now!” I said and waved goodbye at her.

“Okay!” She replied.

I went outside and walked to the park that we were supposed to meet.

Once I arrived at the park, I searched for him. I was under the tree. We agreed to meet here.

“Where is he?” I mumbled and looked around.

Suddenly, I felt a soft hand covering my face. I smiled because I knew it was him, I know this scent.

“Guess who?” He whispered to my ear. He rest his head on my shoulder.

“hurrmm? My boyfriend?” I said.

“No, your husband” He said.

I quickly pull away his hand from my eyes and turn around to face him.

“What? So we’re married now?” I ask and I could see that he was smirking. Behind him there’s a blanket on the floor and a basket full of food in it.

“Huh? Is this a picnic date?” I ask excitedly and went closer to him.

“Yup.” He smiled.

We started to sit on the blanket under the tree. We started to eat some sandwiches. After we have done eating our lunch we started to chat for a while.

I lye my back on the tree and he rest his head on my lap.

“Urgh, the sunlight.” He whined.

“Sun? Here.” I blocked the sunlight with my hand. “Better?”

He just nodded and smiled.

“I never knew that you are so beautiful.” He softly touched my cheek.

“*chuckled* Is that a compliment?” I ask

“Of course.” He said. “After this should we go to my place?”

“Hurm? Sure!” I cheered

We were chatting for almost an hour now, so we decided to hang out at his place.

=His house=

“Ahh~ I’m hungry~” He whined and lie on the couch.

“Ehh?~ But we just eat lunch?” I ask

“Cook for me” He pulled me closer and now I’ve fallen into his arms.

“Fine~” I pinch his nose. He just smile.

I got up and decided to make some pasta.

After I have done making the pasta, I decided to clean the mess. I was cleaning the pan and I felt his touch around my waist.

“Finished?” He ask and I nodded. I put the pan away and closed the tap. “Good.”

He turned me around and our face just an inch apart. “Why?” I ask while putting my arm around his neck.

“I want to kiss you” He smirk and so he did. He kissed me. While we kiss, he lift me up and made me sit on the table beside the sink. I was surprised. I think I know where he is going with this.

I put my legs around him and continue deepening the kiss.

“I want you.” He said between his breath. 

“Do you really want me?” I and he nodded.

“Fine,” I paused

“Really?” He was shocked. I just nodded.

“After we watched the movie!” I cheered.

He was upset. I just chuckled at his expression.

“Please~” I pouted.

“Fine.” He said.

“Yes!” I cheered.

We went to his bedroom. He got a big screen TV in his room. Yes, he’s that rich.  I guess having a rich boyfriend is not that bad.

I was holding a bowl of pasta. We already promised to watch ‘Return of the family’ last week.

We were lying on the bed . While we were watching the movie, we eat pasta that I’ve made.

He already finished his pasta so he put his plate next to him, on the table next to the bed.

I was too focus on the movie. It’s interesting.

When I already finished my pasta, I put it on the table next to me too.

He started coming closer to me and we cuddle for a bit. He was putting his hand around me, we have been watching the movie for 45 minutes now. I could feel that he was making his move.

He started kissing my neck.

“O-oppa..” I moan.

“I can’t hold it in any longer.” He said. His hand started to make its way down to my legs.

Then, he was on top of me. 

“I want to show my love for you..” He kissed my nose.

“Don’t you want to see?” then my left cheek

“I love you..” Then my right cheek

“I really do..” Then my forehead.

“Let me make you feel good..” Then my chin

“Cant you let me do it?” Then my lips.

The way he speak to me with his y voice really seducing me. I can’t just reject him, right?

While he was kissing me, he slowly unhooked my bra and was about to take off my sweater but stopped.

“Junhyung?! Are you here?!” I could hear someone shouting from downstairs.

We both jumped, was too shocked to hear someone’s voice.

“Who is that?” I ask him.

“Mum?” He said.

His mum?! What? I’m not ready to meet his parents yet. What should I do?

                                            

Picture time~ ^^

Juncoke! <3

Lol! :D Him and his coke...

         

When I drink coke...It reminds me of Jun Hyung