Confession

My Lucky Charm [short-story]

=After final exam=

Before the exam, I actually brought my lucky charm with me. Well, I always carry it.

Today, our results will come out. The exam just finished like 2 weeks ago and the result is already out. I’m nervous.

Everyone was surrounding this board that have our results pinned on it. I started to squeeze through them and now,, I’m in front. I started to search my name and it seems that I got…

Full A’s! I’m not gonna lie to you, I actually got 5A and 4B. Well at least I didn’t get any C’s r D’s right?

I’m proud of my results and it seems that I am the 2nd in my class! I beat my little sister yeah!

I was excited, I wanted to tell Junhyung my results. I was so happy!

I ran excitedly to his classroom, when I was about to turn to the corner to his class I stopped.

“Junhyung oppa~ When are you going to come to my place again? It’s been a while~” A girl said. She was touching his cheeks as if she was normal about it. She was too close to him.

My heart aches. Why?

“Haemi, stop.” He said and shrug her hand off from his face. She was surprised by his action.

“Junhyung? What’s wrong? You’re not like you used to be.” She said

“I’ve changed. I’m not the guy you know anymore. So, leave me alone” He said and left her.

Suddenly, her friends started to gather with her.

“What’s wrong with him? He’s not his usual self anymore.” Girl 1 said

“Yeah, he used to be the #1 playboy in this school. He’s no fun.” Girl 2 said.

What? Playboy? He was a playboy? I’m in love with a playboy? Does that mean, he…did ‘IT’ with her?

I was paralyzed of what I was hearing.

“Never mind, I can find someone else to play with. Let’s go” Hyemi said and her friends follow her. We bumped into each other- she actually bumped into me- I was just standing there.

“Move you-“ She paused. She seems to recognized me.

“You..” She didn’t finished her sentence.

“You’re the one who Junhyung kept hanging out with! Was it because of you that he has changed?” She ask. I didn’t answer her. I was still paralyzed, I didn’t believe what I heard just now. I didn’t want to believe in it.

“Yah! I’m asking you!” She shouted and pushed me towards the wall.

“Was it because of you that Junhyung change? Answer me!” She shouted again. The crowd started to surround us as if we were a show.

“Not going to answer huh? Fine..” She sighed and started to punch my stomach. I fall on the floor. She hit me hard. I could feel pain.

She pulled my hair up and told me to stand up. She was going to slapped me but someone blocked her, it was Junhyung.

“Enough! What are you doing right now?!” Junhyung shouted. His eyes were red as a bull, he was mad.

“B-bu-“ She stuttered. I could see that she was afraid of him.

“Leave!” He raised his voice. She and her friends left and gave me a death glare. 

He turned around and started to face me.

“Are you okay?” He ask worriedly and was about to cupped my face but I stopped him.

“Don’t touch me!” I shouted.

I didn’t want him to touch me with his dirty hands, those hands touched that girl’s body. Just the thought of it made me want to puke.

I started to remember what my friends say about him ‘ A playboy’ ‘ A monster’ ‘ A BEAST’ ‘Heartbreaker’

So he’s the one who kept making girls cry over him, he’s the one who kept playing with girls heart and treat them like animals.

I never realized this until now. I only saw the good side of him, I don’t know if it was real or fake anymore. I don’t know anymore.

“So? Were you playing with my heart too?” I ask, he was surprised by my question.

“W-what? N-no, is no-“ I cut him off.

“Never mind.” I said and left him. I went to the office, wanting to go home early.

=A week later=

A week have passed and a week I haven’t gone to school. I didn’t want to. My friends kept on sending message.

‘What happen? Yong Junhyung kept on coming to our class, asking about you. Did you know him?’

I didn’t bother to reply to her. I was still shocked of what that girl said. I never knew he had that kind of side.

I wanted to forget, memories of me and him.  

I took my phone and looked at the phone strap he gave me. Was he playing with my heart too?

Suddenly, I heard music outside from my window. Who is it?

I walk towards my window and took a peak outside. It was Junhyung. He was carrying a big radio and playing 'I like you the best'

I was shocked. How did he know my house?

I could hear my mum whining in the hallway.

“Aish, why is it so noisy? Why would someone play at this hour?” She whined.

I walked outside and decided to meet him outside. If my mum saw him, I would be dead.

His faced brighten as he saw me coming outside of my house. I quickly dragged him to the corner where my mum might not see him if she looked outside of the window.

“Are you crazy? What are you doing here?” I ask, irritated

“Yes, I’m crazy. Crazy for you.” He said while smirking at me.

“No time for talking cheesy Mr Playboy. What if my mum sees you?”  I looked around to see if my mum saw us.

“Jaeun, I’m sorry. I used to be that kind of guy but ever since I met you I changed. Please understand me.” He said while grabbing my hands.

“Then, why did you do it in the first place?”

“Because, I was lonely. I had no one. No one accept me for who I am, so I changed.”

“You don’t have to, you know? Just searched for someone who will accept you for who you are.”

“I know that now, since I met you.” He stare at me with his eyes.

“I…I’m confused..” I sighed and pull my hand away from his.

“What? Why?” He was confused.

“I don’t know if you are playing with my heart right now. I’m scared that I might get hurt at the end. I’m scared.” I said.

“Please trust me. I’ve changed.” He grabbed my shoulder.

“I cant!” I raised my voice and shrug him off.  “Please…leave.” I sighed.

“Jaeun..” He said softly.

“Please leave or I’ll hate you forever!” I shouted and glare at him.

He backed off.

“Fine, I’ll leave.” He said and took his radio with him. Now, I can only see his back side walking further away from me.

=2 weeks later=

2 weeks have passed and I haven’t saw him after that. I have to admit, I missed him. I miss being with him.

I haven’t gone to the rooftop anymore. I didn’t bother to.

On break time, I was walking with my friends on the hallway. We were on the way to the canteen. Suddenly, I notice there was a crowds of girls surrounding someone, and that someone is Junhyung.

He was sitting on the floor while leaning his back on the wall.

I heard that he was back to his usual self. Became a playboy.

“Oppa! Can I kiss you?!” A girl said

“Kiss me if you want, I don’t care anymore.” He sighed. All the girls squeals. This is sick-like literally sick- He’s like selling himself. I don’t like seeing him like this.

My friends were already ahead. I didn’t even realized that I was standing there, staring at him. My legs just stopped. The girl closely went closer to him and their lips were about to touched. My heart was in pain. It aches.

I quickly pushed the girl aside and kissed him instead. He was surprised of my action and so was I. My body just did it by itself. 

Ever since then, we started going out and the girls were giving me a death glare. All his fans actually. My friends were shocked as well, they didn’t know. So, I told the full story.

Right now, I’m waiting for him outside at the gate. The school already ended and we decided to walk home together.

While I was waiting for him, his fan club came to me. I thought everything’s were going to be fine, I guess I forgot about his fans.

“You’re Kang Jaeun right?” Girl 1 ask, I just nodded to answer her question.

“Good, we need you to break up with him.” She said

“What?!” I shouted. I just dated him for 2 days and they told me to break up.

“Of course you have to say that it is your own decision.” She continued.

“yeah, I don’t think that you’re his type. He’s just being nice to you because he pity you.” Girl 2 said.

“How do you know that? Are you Junhyung? No, right? How do you know that I’m not his type? No, I’m not going to break up with him just because you told me to.” I raised my voce.

“How do we know?” She scoffed.

“We did our research.” She said while crossing her arms.

“Wow, what a stalker.” I rolled my eyes.

“You really made me piss off!” Girl 3 said and tried to slap me but suddenly Junhyung came and blocked me. He grabbed her arm.

“Didn’t I tell you to leave her alone?!” He shouted.

“B-but oppa! We don’t get it! Why did you choose her?!” She shouted.

“Because she’s different! She’s Jaeun and no one can replace her! Don’t you get it?!” He shouted.

“No we don’t!” Girl 1 said

“You don’t? Then let me made this clear for you.” He said. He turned to face me and pull me closer. I was shocked. He kissed me. In front of his fans.

                                                                                                             

Sweet revenge ^^

2Jun~

Junhyungs revenge? Throwing Doojoons towel, then walking away like a boss.

Doojoons reaction.

Lol :D

[Gifs not mine, credit to the rightful owner]