Birthday

My Lucky Charm [short-story]

 

It’s winter break and today is Junhyung birthday!

I still don’t know what present I am going to get for him. I already texted him ‘Happy Birthday’ at midnight.

He told me he was hanging out with his friends to celebrate his birthday at karaoke and other places. He also invited me but I didn’t want to bother him with his friends so I lied to him saying I was busy.

He was really upset.

So, I’m going to made a special surprise!

I told my mum I was going to my friends house and that I may came home late.

And that friend is Junhyung. She knows that I’m dating him, but she haven't met him yet.

I was walking around the mall. I’m searching for a present.

Something caught my eye and it was a phone strap

I looked at my phone strap and it looked kind of similar. I decided to buy that.

Then, I was buying some ingredients to make some special dinner.

After I have done shopping. I went to his place. Since I know the passcode. It’s easy.

I started to make dinner for me and him. I decorate the place with candles. 

It was nearly 7:00PM. I think he will be home by now. And I was right. He was home. I was in the kitchen, I could hear the door closed.

I went out of the kitchen while holding a cake. As I walked out of the kitchen I sang him happy birthday. He was surprised to see me and what I have done. There were candles All over.

“Blow out the candle~” I said and he did.

“When did you came?” He ask

“Just a while ago. Happy birthday!” I kissed his cheek.

“Don’t I get more than that?” He ask me naughtily. He was wiggling his eyebrows.

“Later~” I . I dragged him to the kitchen. It was beautifully decorated. On the table, it was full of delicious food.

“You made all this?” He ask and his jaw dropped. I just nodded.

He sat across the table and so did I.

“Happy birthday to Junnie~” I said.

We started to eat. We also took a lot of picture.

After we have done eating dinner, we sat on the couch. Cuddling.

“So? Where’s my present?” He ask while wrapping his arm around me.

“Close your eyes. Wait a sec.” I said. He closed his eyes and I took my beg on the table.

I took out the phone strap and made him kiss it.

He opened his eyes and was surprised at the gift.

“Now, we got pair” I said and showed him my phone strap. He just giggled and put the phone strap on his phone.

“Thank you..” He said. “Is there more?”

“Annie, that’s it.” I said and cuddle him

“I was hoping that you know..we” I could see where he was going with this.

What should  I do? It is his birthday.

I looked up at him. “Hurm?”

“*sigh* Nothing..” He sighed and continued watching TV.

It not that I don’t want to do ‘IT’ . It’s just, I was scared. Yes, I’m a . And I think it would be better to do it after marriage. I mean, I’m still under age.

I poked his cheek and giggled.

“What?” He ask

“Let’s go outside. I’ve prepared some fireworks.” I said

“Really? Then, lets go and play at the garden” He said and stood up. We made our way to the garden.

“It’s a little firework, by the way. Not the big bomb one” I said

“You disappointed me” He pout.

“*chuckled* We can still play” I said. We light up the little firework and play with it.

He took loads of pictures of me. So I told him to take a picture of us instead and he did.

After we have done playing fireworks, we cleaned up.

We lie down on the ground and watch the stars together. I was resting my head on his right arm.

“Do you think my lucky charm work?” I ask while I was holding my lucky charm which was round my neck.

“What do you mean?” He ask

“Is it because of the lucky charm that I got to met you? Or was this a coincendence.” I said

“It’s neither.” He said

“Then?” I ask and started to face him

“I…actually know you before we met..” He said

“Eh? When?” I ask

“You don’t remember?” He ask. I shook my head.

“We bumped in to each other in the hallway and from that day on, I found you cute.” He explain.

“I wanted to know more about you. You’re different than other girls."

So we met, even before I got this lucky charm?

“But still, we met because of this lucky charm. It brought us closer. “ I smiled.

“Aish, don’t you still get it?”

“What?” I ask

“I’m your lucky charm, you paboya” He started to tickle me. Then, he was on top of me. I pinch his cheeks.

“What do you mean by that?” I ask him

“I’m the reason why you got good marks right?” I nodded. “And who knows, maybe I’m the reason why you got preetier.” He was touching my cheeks. I just laughed at his statement.

“Huurrm~ That might be true..” I said.

He lean closer to kissed me but stopped as the automatic sprinkler splash at us. We both got up and played with the water for a while.

He spinned me around and kissed my neck. 

“I love you” He kissed me on my lips. His hot lips melted my heart. I don’t want to be separate from him.

I guess he was right. The lucky charm was him all along. That old lady trick me!

                                                                    

Yong Junhyung everyone...

He's very hard working... ^^

[Gifs not mine, credit to the rightful owner]