Chapter 29

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – I think I confused some people….Hyukkie has agreed to be friends and start from there…he had not taken Kyuhyun back as a husband but as a friend…that too not a good one since he still doesn’t entirely trust him…okay that said…now back to the chapter.

 

Kyuhyun was busy at work, organizing a big event. It was an after-party for a business event and lots of young heirs were to be there. It would be held in a club with dancing and lots of alcohol. That’s wasn’t what he was worried about. Seeing as it was an event for the cream of the crop of the business world, he had to make sure it was the best they had ever been to. It was pressurizing and doing this the right way would ensure lots of other contracts. He was barking on the phone, telling his secretary something when his father approached him.

 

“Can you tell me why Kim Junsu was at our house looking for you and Eunhyuk yesterday?” he asked, almost sternly. He didn’t want his son-in-law sad or hurt again. In the time that they had been together, Eunhyuk had made a place for himself in everyone’s heart and Mr. Cho didn’t want his son to do something stupid again. He was surprised however when Kyuhyun replied, “I’m trying to win back my wife.”

 

Kyuhyun’s father smiled bitterly, not knowing whether to be happy that his son was finally trying to do what he was supposed to have done from 17 months ago or tell him off to leave the scared and broken Eunhyukkie alone, finally deciding on just asking how Eunhyuk was.

 

“By kidnapping him?”

“I didn’t kidnap him appa!!!!”

“Okay…okay!! If you didn’t kidnap him then what did you do?”

“I just took him somewhere away from his friends to talk to me. he was avoiding me….I just wanted us to talk.”

“I will believe you…but you have to promise not to do anything to him. don’t harm him. is that clear?” Mr. Cho asked in a clear voice that meant that if you don’t listen I will cut your balls off.

“Yes Appa…I promise. I’ll never hurt him again.”

Mr. Cho smiled seeing his usually rude and obnoxious son so meek and listening for once. “So how is he?”

“He is doing well Appa…though he hates me now.”

“What did you expect? For him to come running into your arms after everything?”

“I know that! But that doesn’t mean he has to run away from me either. Or to another man…” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“Of course he would run away. You have given him nothing but pain so when he sees you now, he probably thinks you want to cause him pain again. You can’t blame

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter