Chapter 28

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun gulped, taking a deep breath, he took turns at looking at each person in the eye. He wanted them to know that he was sincere and that he meant it. It was now or never…

 

“Eunhyukkie…I love you.”

 

A collective gasp was heard in the room and he received two glares, one from Donghae and another from Choi, and a frown from Junsu but he didn’t care about these three. What mattered was the wide eyed beauty in front of him who was blinking his beautiful eyes in confusion at him. Kyuhyun smiled at Eunhyuk who didn’t break his eye contact, not knowing what to think. He never expected Kyuhyun to say those words, not now when he thought that he would be happily together with the man he loved. It was ironic to Eunhyuk. He was dying to hear those words for one whole year and now when he had given up hope for everything, he hears it.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for everything I have done to you. I-I love you and I want to give our marriage another chance…”

 

“You want to give the marriage another chance?” Donghae asked, almost sarcastically.

 

“No. It’s up to Eunhyuk to give me another chance. All I ask for is one last chance. And if I make a mistake, I will never ever bother him again. I promise. Please give me another chance to love you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me and I was too blinded by my own selfishness to see that. I had to lose you to realize how much I had fallen in love with you. I-I didn’t mean to do those things to you. I was an idiot…a jealous idiot…I still am a jealous idiot who can’t see you with anyone else. I promise to love you like no one else has ever loved before. Please Hyukkie, give me a chance.”

 

Eunhyuk felt like a third party in the conversation, a narrators view maybe? Funny thoughts came to his head as he heard Kyuhyun speaking, “You couldn’t see me with anyone else? But I had to see you with someone else’ and ‘when did Kyuhyun start calling him by his nickname?’

 

Kyuhyun came nearer, crouching down on his knees in front of Eunhyuk. He took his hand in his and Eunhyuk flinched again but didn’t break the contact and Kyuhyun could have shouted with joy. “Please baby. Give me one last chance.”

 

“I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter