Chapter 6

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk was crying in the dining room, sitting at the table, his head on his hands as he sobbed. It was their one year anniversary and Kyuhyun didn’t even bother to come home or even to call him. He knew he was pathetic for holding on but still he tried. He had woken up early to see the bed already empty and Kyuhyun missing. Junsu and a reluctant Donghae had dragged him out to the beauty salon, Junsu saying that he needed to upgrade himself for the special day.

 

He had his hair done prettily. It was cut to frame his face and dyed brown. Junsu had put on light makeup and he had come home had prepared the best meal he knew. He wanted to at least do that for his husband but it seemed like it would all go to waste. It was now 1o’clock in the morning, the meticulously prepared meal forgotten and cold. He heard the front door opening and he stood up, trying to put a smile on his face as he wiped the tears away hastily.

 

Kyuhyun walked in, drunk and angry. His day had not gone well. His father had yelled at him for not being home for his anniversary, a big event that he had hoped he would get contract for had been given to someone else and he had Ryeowook with someone else. He was also a singer, like Ryeowook, called Yesung and they had met at some concert and were now great friends, and his own best friend Changmin had told him off for having such a good wife and not looking after him. He felt that everything was Eunhyuk’s fault and he felt his anger rising as he saw Eunhyuk enter the lounge room.

 

He was blown away for a bit though. He looked so different from usually. He looked cute usually but today he looked absolutely ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter