Chapter 2

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting in the middle, his mother on his right and father on the left. Kyuhyun wasn’t really interested in this marriage meeting. He already had someone he loved dearly but knowing his parents, they would not rest until they got him married to their own choice, whether their son was happy or not. They thought they knew better but they cant always be right, Kyuhyun thought to himself as he looked at the thin boy who had just entered their private booth in the restaurant.

 

He is cute looking I guess but nothing like my Ryeowook. He is so much cuter.

 

Eunhyuk bowed and greeted the family before his eyes went back to the man he was supposed to marry. He bowed and gave him a shy smile which faltered when Kyuhyun didn’t smile back.

 

It was a very lively lunch, as both sets of parents were gushing over how good the two would look together and how adorably cute their children would be while Eunhyuk blushed shyly. Kyuhyun however had barely uttered any words, only replying when he was asked a question and that too because his mother kept poking him under the table. He was thinking of a way to get out of the marriage but he could see none. The marriage was fixed and he had no way out.

 

Kyuhyun had a plan though. He loved Ryeowook and wanted to marry him if he could but Ryeowook was not ready for marriage. He was training to be a top idol. He wanted to be a singer and was working hard towards achieving his dreams. And even after he became an idol, they wouldn’t be able to marry as he would have to keep his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter