Chapter 8

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was seething inside. How dare Eunhyuk be out, so blatantly showing off his relationship with another man like that and still try and make him feel guilty about not being a good husband? So this is why he wanted a divorce? So that he could go to his new lover? Well, he’s got another thing coming if he thinks it’s going to be so easy to leave him.

 

He didn’t know why he was feeling so angry when he already had Ryeowook, though it had been weeks since he talked to Ryeowook well. He always had concerts or photo shoots or some other promotion thing going on and if it wasn’t work then he was hanging out with Yesung, much to Kyuhyun’s annoyance. It also annoyed him further that Eunhyuk’s new look had such a huge impact on him. So much so that he had even thought of him as he had jerked himself off last night after he had gone to his room and seeing him hugging another man had him seeing fire. He went straight home, waiting for Eunhyuk to come home, impatient and frustrated when he did not come home immediately.

 

‘Is this how he feels when he waits for me every night?’ Kyuhyun asked himself, and for the first time feeling slightly sorry that he had been so mean to his wife. He took out a bottle of Jack Daniels and poured it into a glass, swirling it before drinking it, wincing at the burning sensation as the liquid travelled down his throat.

 

Eunhyuk was now sitting in Donghae’s office. It had not even taken Donghae two hours before he had the papers drawn up and petitioned by the court before handing it to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk’s hands trembled as he reached out to take the divorce papers, thinking that this is it, this was the last thing holding him and Kyuhyun together and once he signs these papers, everything will be over. He placed the papers on the table before him and picked up a pen. He took a shaky deep breath before proceeding to sign the paper, a lone tear snaking its way down his cheek as he signed.

 

Donghae saw just how much it pained Eunhyuk to sign and he got up from behind his table and sat be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter