Chapter 13

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want to go away from here. I will hide my location myself but can you help me until I get better. I don’t want to see Kyuhyun again.”

 

There was a tone of finality in his voice and no one argued. No one wanted to argue, all of them thinking that this was probably for the best anyways. Donghae nodded and took the ring from his friend and placed it in his pocket. Junsu turned to the four elders, “I will hide Eunhyuk from that bastard that he married but you all have to help me keep this secret,”  he looked at them one by one, making eye contact and holding it for a few seconds with each one, letting them know that he meant business. The parents nodded, Mr. Lee more than willing to take his son away from the monster that he married him to.

 

Junsu pressed the little buzzer next to the bed and called his trusted nurses, and instructed them on what to do. He was thankful that his job as a doctor had him earning good money and he had bought a house not long along which no one knew about. He knew that he couldn’t hide in his apartment as Kyuhyun would be able to find his Hyukkie there if he wanted to. He excused himself from the room and drove straight to the house, setting up a room himself and telling his maid that he won’t be needing her there for some time. He opened the windows and changed the sheets and restocked his kitchen before going back to the hospital. The nurses had Eunhyuks discharge sheet ready and his medications lay neatly on his table. He went back to the private room, taking a wheelchair and a cushion with him as he knew Eunhyuk must be in a lot of pain right now.

 

He walked in and addressed the people inside, “I will take Eunhyuk away from here but I have no intention of telling anyone but Donghae where he will be as he is his lawyer. I don’t want anyone feeling any sympathy for that damn bastard and telling him where Hyukkie is. If Hyukkie wants to see you then I will bring him to you but not until he himself asks for it” Both him and Donghae lifted Eunhyuk gently onto the wheelchair before giving them a last glance and wheeling him away.

 

Just as they reached the door, Donghae turned back, looking at the Eunhyuk’s parents who he had know since he was little and the other pair of parents who he had know just for a day, “I will send the divorce letter to Kyuhyun’s office today. I hope none of you will come in between the proceedings. As much as I respect you, I will not hesitate to fight you when it comes to Eunhyukkie’s happiness so please stay out of the line of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter