Chapter 4

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk walked into their new house. It was a beautiful place with a Zen garden perfectly set around it, giving it a peaceful and tranquil appearance. Kyuhyun ignored the man next to him and walked into the bedroom and got into bed after changing, facing the edge of the bed so that if Eunhyuk comes, he would not have to look at him.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t know what to do. He stood in the lounge room, looking around, a visitor in his own home. He took off his tuxedo jacket and hung it on the coat closet and collapsed on the sofa, his head resting on the armrest. He sighed as he thought about his cold husband, pouting as he remembered how he had been nice to him in front of the family but had ignored him the moment they had left the after-party. Tears came to his eyes when he thought that his life as his wife was going to be life this forever. He loved the man but he knew that perhaps Kyuhyun did not love him. He was hopeful though, hopeful that he could maybe change the man’s mind and make him slowly fall in love with him.

 

Eunhyuk woke up with a start. He looked at his watch and saw that it was almost 6am. He smiled as an idea came to his mind. He quickly got up, showered and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his husband. He thought that he should start his role of wife as soon as possible, blushing as the word ‘wife’ crossed his mind. He beat some batter together and soon the house smelt deliciously of pancakes and coffee.

 

Kyuhyun woke to the aroma, sniffing as he the bed. He opened his eyes and peeked towards Eunhyuk’s side of the bed and noticed that it had not been slept in. he got up, groaning as he thought about his situation and how much he hated it. He showered and got dressed, putting on a suit and tie and grabbed his car key before moving downstairs.

 

Eunhyuk was just setting the table as Kyuhyun walked down the stairs. He smiled brightly at his husband and greeted him, “Good morning!” Kyuhyun didn’t even glance at him as he continued walking towards the door. Eunhyuk took a deep breath and tried again, “U-Um I made breakf-fast” this time his voice faltering.

 

“I don’t want any.” Was the last thing he heard before the door slam shut and Kyuhyun was gone. Eunhyuk looked at the ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter