Chapter 21

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk was pulled out of his trance like state when he heard his name being called and he realized it was Kyuhyun calling him. His voice seemed strange….soft. He had never called him like that. Eunhyuk shivered, a cold dread settling in fast. He tried to close the door but Kyuhyun jammed his foot in the doorway and again Eunhyuk felt a cold fear run down his spine. He didn’t know why his still-husband was here but it filled him so much fear just being here with him. He thought that the last time he fainted because of what he had heard…about them still being married so why was he trembling like this.

 

Eunhyuk felt his eyes smarting with unshed tears and he knew that he would breakdown very soon, his false bravado breaking down right in front of him. “Why?” he whispered to the man standing in front of him. “WHY ARE YOU NOT LEAVING ME ALONE?!” The last sentence shouted and it hit Kyuhyun like a whiplash. “Eunhyuk…”

 

“No…NO! Go away. Please just go away” this time the tears fell unashamedly, as little sobs escaped from its owner. Kyuhyun moved to take Eunhyuk into his arms, to comfort him but found himself being pushed backwards as another bout of trembling raked Eunhyuks body and again he teetered on his feet, just like that other day. Kyuhyun caught him just as he hit the floor, cradling him in his arms while being on his knees on the doorway.

 

Again he felt himself being thrown backwards but this time by Choi Siwon. “What have you done to him?” he demanded but Kyuhyun had no answer and he didn’t want to talk to Siwon anyways. “Let go of him. He is my wife!”

 

“A wife who does not want you!” another knife slashed through his heart and Kyuhyun found it hard to swallow. “Get out of here.”

 

“Why should I? He is my wife, you can’t tell me what to do!”

 

“Because you’re presence give Hyukkie nothing but pain. I don’t give a if he is your wife or not in the eyes of the law but in the eyes of everyone else, you killed your wife long time ago!” and with that last blow Siwon pulled Eunhyuk into his apartment and banged the door on a shocked Kyuhyuns face and when he later banged on the door, Siwon threatened him that he would call security if he did not leave.

 

Left with no other choice, Kyuhyun dragged him feet back up to his own apartment, thinking to himself, “Is this how Eunhyuk felt every time he had rejected him? Did it always hurt so much?’

 

Siwon put Eunhyuk on the sofa and made a quick call to Junsu, knowing that he was a doctor and frankly Siwon was worried out of his mind. Just like everyone else, he thought that Eunhyuk fainted last time because of shock but he had fainted again and it scared him to see his crush like this.

 

Junsu arrived after half an hour, again looking frantic and disheveled as he rang the doorbell insistently, barging in when Siwon answered the door. Siwon watched him doing the same things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter