Chapter 20

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun refused to give up. He was going to get to his wife one way or another but Eunhyuk was refusing to leave the sanctity of his apartment complex, his shopping being done by his friends and trash being taken out by Siwon, bills being paid by online banking and anything else being taken care of by the protective brigade of people surrounding him. After two weeks of feeling frustrated and helpless, Kyuhyun decided to move into the building as well. That was the only way he could get in and that is exactly what he did.

 

The next Sunday, the occupants of Eunhyuk’s apartment complex saw a new resident, the handsome Cho Kyuhyun move in and speculated as to why the man would want to live here when he had his own house and also the parents mansion. Kyuhyun was a famous figure, though not a celebrity but he would still make news due to his business deals and contact with celebrities. What surprised them even more was that the man moved in alone when he was supposed to be married, though no one had seen pictures of him with his wife ever.

 

Kyuhyun let his secretary handle everything, while he went down to the lobby, asking the manager there if he knew a Lee Eunhyuk, which the manager denied. Frustrated, Kyuhyun remembered that the apartment was not registered to his wife’s name. He pulled a favour from the manager, extracting information like which apartments were occupied and who lived there when he heard a cold voice behind him.

 

“What are you doing here Cho?”

 

Kyuhyun quickly pocketed the printout before turning around to a thundering dark face of Choi Siwon. “What I do here is none of your business.”

 

“Who let you in? This is a private complex….get out!”

 

“Shut up! I am I resident here now and I will not get out.” He shoved past a fuming Siwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter