Chapter 19

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s his name? What is that bastard’s name?” Siwon thundered as he banged the bottle onto the coffee table.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

Siwon whipped out his cellphone and dialed the number to his secretary and barked into the phone as soon as she picked up, “Find out everything you know about Cho Kyuhyun! EVERYTHING!”

 

He was seething inside and wanted to destroy the man who had done such a despicable thing to Eunhyuk and only then did Siwon realize that he did not just like Eunhyuk, he maybe loved him. He wanted to protect him. He wanted to be the one he leans on, the one who comes to when he is sad or troubled or happy, he wanted to be the one who puts a smile on his face, he wanted to be the reason for his everything, because he was the reason Siwon was feeling this way. Siwon had never felt emotions like this before, warm bubbly feeling in his chest, nor such great love, such strong affection or such fiery anger.

 

“Calm down.”

 

“How can I? I want to destroy him! How could he! How dare he?!”

 

“So do we, me and Donghae. But Eunhyuk wouldn’t let us. And he won’t let you. He doesn’t want anything to do with him anymore at least. He just wants him to stay away. He just wants to forget”

 

“I’ll get my best lawyers on him!”

 

“Have you heard of Lee & Lee Attorneys at Law?”

 

“Yes. They are the best in the business. Why? Should I get them?”

 

Junsu chuckled, “No. We already have them. Seems like you don’t know us very well. Let me reintroduce myself. I am Dr. Kim Junsu, oldest son and therefore heir to the Seoul Memorial Hospital, Donghae is Lee Donghae, heir and partner at Lee & Lee Attorneys at Law.” He smirked as he saw the surprised look on Siwon’s face. “Eunhyuk is Lee Eunhyuk, sole heir to Lee Electronics franchise.” Junsu was now laughing openly at Siwon, as he had his mouth open and was gaping like a goldfish. “You never guessed?”

 

“No I didn’t. Wait I know the Lee’s. So does this mean that Cho Kyuhyun is the CEO to the Cho Event Company? Because I remember there was a marriage in those families a year or so ago.” Siwon asked, narrowing his eyes again as he uttered that vile man’s name.

 

“Yes. That’s right.” Junsu gritted out, all merriment gone now. “That bastard is the one that destroyed our happy Eunhyukkie. Broke him from the inside out.”

 

“Then I will break him too!”

 

“NO! NO you won’t!” Siwon and Junsu turned towards the bedroom door and saw a disheveled Eunhyuk standing there. “I don’t want anything to do with him and I don’t want anyone to do anything to him either. I want to live my life in peace and for the chance of contact as less as possible and any arguments and such will only break that one rule I want to follow so please….just don’t d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter