Chapter Nine

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

Hyeso walked into the building and smiled to the receptionist but continue to walk to the elevator. She presses the lift button and waited till the elevator came. She smiled and played with her favorite camera and tried to take a snap with it.

When the elevator door opened in front of her, she get in and press the floor she aimed. She looked up when the lift stopped and the door jar opened, she get out and walked straight to the secretary's desk.

Hyeso furrowed when she saw that the secretary was different from before. She went closer and smiled when the secretary looked up.

"Yes, may I help you?" The secretary asked. Hyeso bit her lips, her Chinese wasn't that good.

"Uhmm... Is Wufan inside?" Hyeso asked with her broken Chinese. The secretary furrowed.

"Have you made an appointment before?" She asked. Hyeso raised her eyebrow, she never made an appointment to meet her fiancé.

"I guess not..." Hyeso said unsure. The secretary smirked lightly.

"Then I'm sorry, you can't meet him, he's busy" The secretary said and looked down to do her work again.

"But..." Hyeso frowned.

"Hyeso?" Someone called her; she turned around and smiled widely.

"Xing Oppa..." Hyeso grinned; Yixing chuckled and walked to her then hugged her.

"What are you doing here? I thought Wufan will back to Korea tomorrow?" Yixing asked. Hyeso nodded

Yixing walked to the secretary's desk and sat on the chair in front of her desk, the secretary stood up and bowed to Yixing and frowned when she saw Hyeso still there.

"I just want to check everything in here, Jihoon oppa also asked me to see our new branch office here" Hyeso smiled. Yixing smiled and nodded.

"Then why you not go inside, Wufan is inside" Yixing said. Hyeso smiled sheepishly, she glanced to the secretary.

"But she said he wasn't here" Hyeso frowned. Yixing chuckled and shook his head.

"Sorry, she's new, she doesn't know you, just get inside" Yixing pulled Hyeso to stand up and pushed her to Wufan's room, the secretary walked to them.

"But, Mr. Zhang, Mr. Wu said he doesn't want to be disturb" The secretary said. Yixing smiled.

"That's okay, he won't be disturb when she came" Yixing , Hyeso blushed and looked down.

"Oppa~" Hyeso whined and slapped Yixing arm lightly. Yixing chuckled.

"Get inside... and we can have lunch together" Yixing said, Hyeso nodded and bowed to the secretary, she walked to Wufan's door and opened it silently.

The secretary glared Yixing who just raised his eyebrow; she walked again to her desk.

"Mr. Wu will be angry to me" The secretary mumbled, Yixing chuckled and shook his head, he walked to the desk and leaned on it.

"He won't mad at you, believe me..." Yixing said and he walked away from her, she frowned.

"But..."

"He won't because she is his fiancée" Yixing said.


Hyeso walked to the room and saw Kris concentrated to everything that on his desk, she smiled softly and knocked the door gently.

"Did I tell you that I don't want to be bother?" Kris said but never looked up from the papers, Hyeso bit her lower lips to prevent her giggled.

"I'm sorry, Oppa, do I have to come back later when you’re not busy?" Hyeso asked, Kris looked up immediately and gasped. Hyeso smiled softly and waved her hand.

"Princess~" Kris stood up and walked to Hyeso, Hyeso chuckled lightly and let Kris scooped her to his embrace. "What are you doing here?" Kris hugged her tightly; Hyeso smiled and inhaled Kris' scent.

"I can't visit my soon-to-be-husband?" Hyeso asked and faked gasp to him, she release his hug and glared to him playfully. Kris chuckled and took Hyeso back to his embrace.

"Yes, you can, just let me hug you again" Kris said as he tightened his hugged "I miss you, Princess" Kris whispered, Hyeso smiled and hugged Kris' waist.

"Me too, Oppa..." Hyeso whispered back. Kris smiled gently and kissed Hyeso's temple.

Moments later, Kris and Hyeso were situated on the couch with Kris hugging Hyeso's waist and entwined their hand together. Hyeso looked up and gazed at Kris' eyes.

"Oppa, you should back to work, I can wait you here" Hyeso said. Kris sighed and tightened his hug.

"You will distract me when you’re in front of me you know that Princess?"

"What? Why?" Hyeso furrowed her eyebrow, confused. Kris gazed at her and leaned his head to her and kissed her lips gently. Hyeso closed her eyes and let Kris' lips molded hers gently.

"I don't know, you make me can't concentrate" Kris teased as he pecked Hyeso's lips, Hyeso giggled and pushed his chest lightly.

"Go to work, Wufan Oppa, then let's get something to eat, I'm hungry" Hyeso pouted, Kris chuckled and nodded then gasped silently, Hyeso looked at him confusedly, Kris smirked and lifted Hyeso.

"Oppaaa...." Hyeso gasped and rounded her arms to Kris' neck when he lifted him bridal style.

"I know how to fasten my job" Kris said as he walked towards his desk, he sat on his chair and put Hyeso to his lap, Hyeso blinked confusedly.

"But..." Hyeso wanted to protest but silent immediately when Kris looked at her with his pierce eyes. Kris turned Hyeso around so her back faced his chest; Kris started to work his paper as he put his head on top Hyeso's head. Hyeso sighed and wiggled lightly to take a comfortable sit because now she was trapped between the desk and Kris' body.

"You are impossible, Wufan Oppa" Hyeso mumbled, Kris chuckled.

"And you love this impossible person..." Kris said softly, Hyeso chuckled.

"I wonder why..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyeji was absentmindedly looking around the hall, she brought the wine glass and smiled when she greeted the staff, finally the day has come, the exhibition of Kangta's art will begin today, and it will end in two days and then Hyeji will come home and forget about what happen in here, right?

Hyeji sighed for the nth times today, she was looking around the painting that hung on the wall, she stopped and smiled when she saw the school's paint, it made her remember when she was in the high school, she and Kangta used to paint the school, the building, the yard or even the back of the school. They would always say that the school was a sacred place for both of them; because that's the place they met and fell in love. Hyeji chuckled softly and didn't realized that Kangta was standing behind her, he watched every moved she took and smiled bashfully.

"It's our school" Kangta said made Hyeji gasped and turned around immediately. Kangta took Hyeji's glass and changed it with the new one, he smiled to her and Hyeji turned it awkwardly.

"I wanna show you something" Kangta rounded her arms to her waist and guided her gently to follow him. Hyeji obeyed and followed him.

Kangta stopped in one of the paint, Hyeji furrowed her eyebrow, and it was a silhouette of someone, a girl, Hyeji titled her head slightly, confused. *Did I knew this girl*

Kangta watched her thinking and chuckled softly; he crossed his arms to his chest and smirked. Hyeji gasped softly and cupped to her palm, she turned her head and gazed Kangta who gazed her softly.

"You knew already?" Kangta asked, Hyeji nodded solemnly and cleared nervously. Kangta smiled and walked slowly to Hyeji, he raised his hand and rubbed Hyeji's cheek with his thumb lovingly.

"Why did you do this, Oppa?" Hyeji whispered, Kangta smiled softly.

"Because I want you to know that I'm serious, I still love you, never changed and I really regret what I did to you before" Kangta whispered back, Hyeji swallowed hard "And I will do anything to have you in my arms again, and right now I will not let go of your hand again, I promise" Kangta continued. Hyeji bit her lips gently.

Kangta gazed her eyes longingly and lean to hers gently, when their lips were about to met, a shriek voice heard.

"Appa~~" Jinki ran to Kangta and opened his arms, Kangta and Hyeji pulled apart, Kangta turned around and grinned, he squatted in front of Hyeji and catch Jinki to his embrace.

"Aigoo~ what is my son doing here?" Kangta asked while rubbed his nose to the little one, Jinki giggled cutely. Kangta looked at Siwon who smiled to him.

"Siwon'a... you made him to get here?" Asked Kangta, Siwon scratched his neck ashamed and nodded.

"He cried and want to meet you, Hyoung" Siwon said. Kangta nodded and laughed together with Jinki. Siwon’s eyes landed to Hyeji and smiled.

"Hyeji'shi, did you lunch yet?" Siwon asked, Hyeji shook her head and smiled. Kangta watched her talked to the other staff also.

"Jinki'ya, you wanna have ice cream with Appa?" Asked Kangta, Jinki clapped his hand happily.

"Ne... Choha..." Jinki said cutely, Kangta laughed and walked to Hyeji.

"You wanna accompany me to lunch?" Kangta asked, Hyeji looked at him hesitantly. Siwon furrowed his eyebrow.

"Don't worry Hyeji'shi, I'll take care here, just go to eat first" Siwon said.

"Ah, ne... thank you very much, Siwon'shi" Hyeji smiled gently and walked followed Kangta going outside.

-----------------------------------------------

Kangta sat in front of Hyeji while made Jinki sat on his lap, Hyeji laughed together with Jinki when they shared their ice cream, Kangta watched them with amused and he could feet a warm feeling inside his heart, he sighed and cleared his throat. Hyeji turned her head to him and flashed him a question face.

"I want to tell you something..." Kangta started and put Jinki to the chair beside him then put the ice cream in front of Jinki. Hyeji straight up her sit and faced Kangta.

"Ne? What happen?" Hyeji asked. Kangta smiled and looked at Jinki.

"I want to tell you everything about Jinki, so you won't be doubt in me again" Kangta smiled to her, Hyeji felt her face flushed.

"Jinki was my foster child" Kangta started, Hyeji widen her eyes and opened slightly. Kangta chuckled and shook his head "His dad was my friend, but two years ago, he and his wife died in the accident, leaving a one year old boy" Kangta told her, Hyeji kept silence so Kangta continued his story.

"My friend, he-he was never get along with his parent, his married also never agreed by his parent, while his wife never had a family, so I made my mind to become his child's dad" Kangta said and caressed Jinki's head lovingly. Hyeji kept silence and sighed.

"So, you know now that I never been married, I won't get married if it wasn't you" Kangta said again then took Hyeji's hand to him, Hyej blushed.

"So, please tell me what do you think, and don't ever think to run again like yesterday night, I can't stand it Hyeji'ya, I want you" Kangta pleaded, Hyeji gazed him softly.

"Oppa... but all this information, I-I need to think about it first" Hyeji said, she was confused, the thought of back to Kangta's arm again was so tempting but still she was hurt for what he did to her before. Kangta smiled and nodded his head.

"I understand, you felt insecure with me, that's okay, just please think about it really, I don't want to lose you again" Kangta gazed her softly, Hyeji just smiled and nodded.

"I know, I will, Oppa..." Hyeji smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyeso and Kris was walking outside from the lift and waited for Yixing in the lobby, they walked hand in hand while talking and discussed about Lee's new branch in Beijing.

'New Moon... New Moon...'

Hyeso let go of Kris hand and took her phone out from her bag, she smiled when she saw the ID, it was Chunji.

"Chunji Oppa...." Hyeso greeted him cheerfully and walked apart from Kris, Kris just watched her and took his phone to texted Yixing to hurry up.

"Baby..." Chunji whispered, Hyeso furrowed and stopped walking.

"Oppa, what happen, are-are you crying?" Hyeso worriedly asked, Chunji took a deep breathed to steady his breath.

"Can you come home right away?"

"Wha-Why? Oppa, What's wrong?" Hyeso more worried.

"Just go home now, please" Chunji begged, Hyeso turned around and gazed Kris, but Kris still busy with his phone.

"Chunji Oppa~"

"Byunghun... he-" Chunji chocked, and Hyeso widen her eyes, her hand shook hardly.

Kris turn off his phone and gazed Hyeso who still on the phone and smiled to her, but when he saw Hyeso was shaking and her face pale, he felt alarmed, he walked fast to Hyeso's side.

"He... accident... dying... coma... please, Baby~" Chunji chocked and sobbed, he blubbered a few words but Hyeso heard enough, she let her phone slipped and fell to the floor.

"Princess~" Kris called her and walked faster to her, he widen his eyes when she saw Hyeso collapsed in front of her. "HYESO'YA..." Kris ran and catches her body to his embrace.

"Wufan..." Yixing ran to him and confused when he saw Hyeso collapsed in Kris' embrace. Kris took Hyeso's face and cupped her cheek gently.

"Princess..." He called her but she still won't open her eyes, he cursed slightly and lifted Hyeso's body bridal style.

"Yixing, get your car, help me to take her to the hospital" Kris said aas he ran to the parking lot. Yixing nodded and took Hyeso's phone then dashed, followed Kris behind.

------------------------------------------------------

Hyeji sighed in her hotel room and looked outside the window, she pressed her head to the glass and gazed the view gloomy. When she's about to walk to the bed, her phone rang and Hyeji turned her head.

'Goenchanun Gonji...'

Hyeji looked at the ID caller then snorted when she saw Ricky was calling her.

"Mwo?" Hyeji answered the call but frowned immediately when she heard Ricky was sniffed.

"Hyeji'ya.."

"Ricky'ya, waeyo? are you crying?" Hyeji asked worriedly. Ricky hummed then sobbed.

"Hyeji'yaa, come home quickly, Byunghun Hyoung, he-he~" Ricky then muffled his sob to his palm, Hyeji stood up, alarmed.

"What happen, Ricky'ya..."

"He-he was in the accident and-and the doctor said, he-he's not in the good condition, Hyeji'ya, otohkae??" Ricky cried, Hyeji felt her blood drown from her body and she couldn't felt her leg.

"I will go home now" Hyeji said, she cut off the phone and took her bag and started to take her belonging. She dashed from the room and ran to the lift, she didn't thought about to check out, she will do it later by phone maybe and let Siwon took care of it, she ran to the street and looked around to find taxi.

"Come on... Come on... Where's the taxi..." Hyeso tapped her foot repeatedly. When she was about to walk again, a car stopped in front of her.

"Hyeji'ya... what are you doing in late night like this?" Kangta rolled his window's car. Hyeji ran to him.

"Oppa... please take me to the airport, it's eme-emergency, just-just please let-let me go with you, please" Hyeji pleaded, Kangta confused but then opened his door and helped Hyeji with her bag then rushed her to get in the car.

"What happen?" Kangta asked when he speed up the car to the airport, Hyeji just biting her finger, worriedly.

"Byung-Byunghun Oppa was in the accident, I need to go home" Hyeji said in a low voice, she prevented her tears. Kangta turned his head slightly then concentrated to the street again; he took his hand to hers and squeezed it gently.

"Everything's gonna be alright, it's okay..." Kangta said, Hyeji gazed him and nodded, felt a little safe with his words.

When they already in the airport, Hyeji took a flight to Seoul with the last plane that day, she was sat in the waiting room together with Kangta in her side, she still worried, she tried to call Hyeso but it was off.

"Hey..." Kangta caressed her hair gently, Hyeji turned her head and gazed him softly. "It's okay, if you wanna cry, I'm here" Kangta whispered. Hyeji bit her lower lips and sobbed silently.

"I'm-I'm scared, Oppa" Hyeji blubbered. Kangta smiled and took her head to the crook of his neck and hugged her tightly.

"Everything's gonna be alright, I promise..." Kangta whispered and let Hyeji cried in his embraced, he took a mental note to take the first flight to Seoul in the morning, probably after took Jinki to Siwon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 

Have you been waiting for so long??

MIanhaeyo... My condition is not well recently.

Thanks for all of you who cared of me so much.

I really appreciate that.

Hope you like this chapter and give some comments.

 

Oh yeah I made a new story too for my dongseng.

Have u read it? This is the link: I'll Save You... [M]

I hope u support this story too...

And for all  of you who still waited for my Black Pearl story don't worry I'll update the next chapter soon.

Well then enjoy reading..

Gomawoyoooo...