Epilogue

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

So this is the epilogue I promised too, please do ignore the grammar, teehee XDDDD

 

********************************************

 

Hyeji took a deep breath when she saw her reflection in the mirror, it was her day, she finally will change a vow with the guy that owned her heart since the first, she opened her eyes and saw her twin, Hyeso, stood up behind her, with her gentle smile.

"You are beautiful..." Hyeso said as she hugged her from behind, they both giggled together. Hyeji sighed and saw the reflection of her twin that really resembled to her.

"Hyeso Onie..." Hyeji mumbled, Hyeso hummed and smiled when she saw Hyeji eyes on her.

"Are you happy?" Hyeji asked, Hyeso furrowed and chuckled.

"You are the one who will get marry today and you're asking me, am I happy?" Hyeso chuckled, Hyeji smiled gently and squeezed Hyeso's hand gently.

"You are with Byunghun Oppa now, are you happy? Are you happy without Wufan Oppa?" Hyeji asked, Hyeso frowned but smiled after she took a deep breathe. Hyeso let go of her hug and walked to the mirror, she smiled to her self.
 
"I can't be egoist, I love both of them and that's made me egoist enough, I can't be with both of them together, and I choose Byungie Oppa, because he is my air, Wufan Oppa was like..." Hyeso tilted her head lightly to found a right word to describe her feeling "He was like, my own medicine, he cured every pain, every wound in me, inside and outside, it was like Byungie Oppa is my prince, while Wufan Oppa is my healer..." Hyeso explained, but she couldn't hide the pain inside her heart everytime she remembered the last letter that Wufan left, no one knew about it, even Byunghun and Hyeji, Hyeso wanted to keep it for her, only for her, just like her love for Kris, she wanted to keep it for her only.

It was Hyeji time to hugged Hyeso from behind and let her chin rested on Hyeso's shoulder. Hyeso smiled and exhaled.

"Let's not talk about this okay, I don't want to ruin your happy day" Hyeso said as she let go of Hyeji's arms around her. Hyeji chuckled and nodded.

"Hyeji'ah..." Hyeso called her, Hyeji hummed "Are you happy?" Hyeso asked back.

Hyeji grinned and nodded "So happy, really happy that I couldn't tell whether this is a dream or not, because I can't believe now that he's going to be my husband" Hyeji said, with a huge grin on her face, of course she's happy, she will marry his everlasting love, it's true that they had a lot of stories, they both are in pain with their separated and tried hard to forger each other for years but that's no use, they still craved each other, longed to be with each other and fate was in their side, they met again and after a few misunderstanding, finally they could be together.

"I'm happy too.." Hyeso smiled and pat Hyeji's cheek and tehy both giggled, their giggled cut off when a door opened, Chunji and Jihoon stood up in front of them with smile pattern on their face. Hyeso and Hyeji smiled together.

*Our Oppa and our guardian...*  They both thought.



------------------------------------


Kangta stood in front of the altar, waiting for her bride to come, when Hyeso walked in, Kangta swallowed hard, she was dazzling, he couldn't imagined how's Hyeji will. Kangta smiled to hyeso who immediately walked to Ljoe's side, Hyeso smiled back and let Ljoe wrap his arm to her waist, Chunji followed her and stood up beside her.

Kangta held his breath when Changjo ran his fingers to the tuts of piano, and Niel's soft voice lulled a romantic song, together with the music, Hyeji who's hand wrap tightly on her oppa's arm walked slowly to the altar, Kangta swallowed and couldn't help but felt his knees weaken with the sight of a beautiful bride that walked slowly to him, and that bride was him, and he gazed her lovingly. Hyeji smiled shyly and looked down, to shy to met Kangta's eyes.

Jihoon took Hyeji's hand and gave it Kangta who received it eagerly, Hyeji stood beside Kangta and smiled to each other, Kangta mouthed her 'You're beautiful' and Hyeji just looked down shyly. The music stopped and let the priest speak. After a few changed of vows, the priest told Kangta to kissed Hyeji, Kangta smiled and lifted up the veil and gazed Hyeji lovingly, Hyeji gazed back and smiled when Kangta lean his face towards her, he pressed his lips to hers and molded it gently. Hyeji closed her eyes and let her husband kissed her softly, after a few pecks Kangta pulled over.

"You are mine, finally..." Kangta whispered to her and kissed her forehead gently "I love you"

Hyeji smiled and hold her tears to fell because damn, it was her wedding days, it should be laughs not tears that showed on her face.

"I love you too..." Hyeji choked up and Kangta chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------

Kangta watched Hyeji sleep and couldn't help himself to smile, she was mine now and forever he didn't have to afraid to hold her hand, hugged her or kissed her in front of anyone because sh wasn't his pupil anymore, they were not forbidden anymore.

Hyeji snuggled closer to Kangta's chest and Kangta smiled then rubbed Hyeji's bare shoulder, he kissed it gently and fixed the blanket that covered their body. Hyeji whined and Kangta let a deep chuckled because she was look so cute now.

They deserved this happiness, after what they have been through, all the tears, the pain that they really need to bare for this years, finally the fate was on their side and Kangta won't this slip again from his hand, so when he met Hyeji once again, he swear to himself to win Hyeji's heart once again.

He didn't imagine that she would forgive him, he hurt her enough and deep, so when she said yes when he proposed her, he couldn't contained his feeling, he was so happy, too happy that he almosy afraid that it was only a joke, that she just want to hurt him back, but when he saw her walked with a white gown, holding her brother's arms, in the altar, towards him. When her brother gave her hand to him and he hold hers tightly, he knew that everything was real, he will exchanged vow with the woman that he love with all of his heart and soul, when they both said 'I do' in front of everyone, he wanted to scream that this beautiful woman choose him, from a thousand men, she choose him as her life partner, to walked with him together into a future, building a new family just the two of them, no, scratch that, she, him and their little angel, Jinki. Kangta smiled with that thought.

"Oppa..." Hyeji whined and caressed his cheek when she realized he wasn't sleep yet, Kangta caught her hand and kissed it gently, he hummed and gazed her eyes. "Why haven't you sleep?" Hyeji asked. Kangta smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Nothing, I'm just not sleepy yet" Kangta murmured, Hyeji hummed as she snuggled closer as if they wasn't close enough.

"Are you not tired, after the party and all?" Hyeji asked again, Kangta smirked and kissed her temple then to her cheek.

"No, I always ready to have  another round" Kangta , Hyeji laughed awkwardly and blushed when she knew what he meant.

"Stop it, it's embarrassing" Hyeji said as she hit his chest lightly, Kangta laughed and hugged Hyeji then sighed happily.

"I love you, you don't know how happy  I am when finally I  can hold you like this" Kangta said when he kissed Hyeji's hair, Hyeji hummed happily.

"Me too, I'm happy too.." Hyeji looked up and smiled to Kangta. He leaned down and caughtnher lips and molded it gently.

"And I love you too, Oppa..." Hyeji whispered between their kisses, Kangta rose himself so he was hovered Hyeji and continued their kisses.

"Forever..." Kangta whispered as he kisses around Hyeji's face.


---------------------------------------------

 

So this is the last chapter, and it really the ending of this story...

But I do have another story related of this story. An Alternate Ending...

If you want Hyeso to end with Ljoe, then, this is your story's end,

But if you want Hyeso to end with Kris, I already prepare the other story (klik the title below)

 

ONLY YOU

 

The story will focus only to Hyeso and Kris, so for Hyeji and Kangta it's really end here..

It will be only two shots, and I will upload the first chapter tomorrow..

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting for this story..

please do continue to support me.. m(_ _)m

 

Until Then,,

Mhee0901 out...