Chapter Three

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

 

Another day goes by...
 

Hyeso, Hyeji and Jihoon were in the restaurant, having dinner. They chatted a while and laughed when Hyeji told them a joke.

When they were in the middle of eating their dinner, Hyeso was texting with Kris and sometimes giggled when Kris texting her with teasing. Jihoon raised his eyebrow when he looked at his sister laughing and giggling.

"Who were you texting with Hyeso'ya? Is it Kris?" Jihoon asked, Hyeso raised her head and blushed, she nodded while Hyeji giggled.

"Onie...did you texting with your boyfriend?" Hyeji , Hyeso widen her eyes, jihoon chocked when he drank his water.

"YAHH!!" Hyeso and Jihoon screamed at her.

"Watch your language young lady" Jihoon snapped her, but she just snuck her tongue playfully. Hyeso hit her arms lightly.

"I had to know, who's your friend Hyeji'a?" Hyeso said shaking her head. Hyeji laughed and continued to eat.

"Then blame Ricky and Changjo Oppa, they were my friends when you were not around" Hyeji said, Hyeso shook her head.

"Ehmm..." Hyeso cleared and glanced over Jihoon and Hyeji "I've got something to say" Hyeso continued and bit her lower lips.

"What happened onie?" Hyeji took Hyeso's hand and locked it with hers. Jihoon looked at her interesting.

"Any problems, sweety?" Jihoon asked, Hyeso glanced between Hyeji and Jihoon, she took a deep breath.

"I'm..I mean..me and Wufan Oppa, we're.." Hyeso stuttered and once again took a deep breath. "Wufan Oppa had proposed me..." Hyeso whispered, Hyeji widen her eyes and Jihoon looked shocked.

"And..." Hyeji looked at Hyeso, grinning, Hyeso blushed.

"And...I said...yess" Hyeso said again, Hyeji squealed and got up from her chair to run to her twin and hugged her.

"Kyaahhh...I can't believe it" Hyeji said as she hugged her and Jihoon smiled to his dongsaengs.

"So you said yes?" Jihoon asked, Hyeso looked at him and nodded shyly "like yess...yess?" Jihoon asked again, just to make sure. Hyeji let go of Hyeso and glared to their oppa.

"Oppa...what is your problem?" Hyeji asked, Jihoon only sighed and smiled softly.

"Nothing...it means I will be busy to arrange my ssaeng's wedding?" Jihoon said, Hyeji squealed again and hugged Hyeso who smiled shyly.

"So when will Wufan oppa be here Onie?" Hyeji asked, bounced a bit on her chair, Hyeso and Jihoon chuckled with their maknae's behavior.

"Kris oppa will be here in two days, and he wants to have the party here since his family will come from Canada to Seoul" Hyeso said, Hyeji nodded repeatedly.

"Oh My God...we have to go shopping Onie, I need to buy a dress" Hyeji panicked and raised her hand and shoved it to Jihoon, he frowned.

"Mwo?" Jihoon asked, Hyeso giggled, knew already what Hyeji wanted.

"Your credit card Oppa, we need some new dresses and other things...oh My GOD, I need shoes too" Hyeji said, Jihoon chuckled and shook his head.

-----------

-----------
 

Hyeji and Rick stepped out from the airport and looked around, finding someone...

"So... Where are we?" Ricky threw his hand out, Hyeji just click her tongue saw her bestfriend’s odd behavior.

"Just wait for a moment will you" Hyeji smacked his arm. Ricky hissed and glared her forever childish bestfriend.

"YAHH" Ricky yelled.

"MWOOOO!" Hyeji yelled back.

"Aisshh... APPOO!!" Ricky whined. Hyeji rolled her eyes and took her luggage to the airport waiting room.

"Musun..." Hyeji murmured.

"YAHHH!!"

"Don't yell... Aisshh... Paliiwaa..." Hyeji glared his bestfriend, Ricky took his luggage and followed Hyeji to the waiting room.

"I shouldn't ask you to accompany me, I choose Minsoek Oppa or Chunji Oppa" Hyeji hissed, Ricky grinned.

"But they don't love you as much as I do right?" Ricky slung his arm to Hyeji's shoulder. Hyeji glared him but the latter just smiled smug. 

"Hyeji'shi..." Someone called her. Hyeji and Ricky turned around. Hyeji smiled widely when she saw the person.

"Siwon'shi..." Hyeji smiled. Siwon smiled back and walked towards the bestfriend couple.

"I'm sorry I'm a little bit late" Siwon smiled apologize. Hyeji shook her head.

"Goenchana, we're just arrived" Hyeji assured. Ricky looked away uninterested. Siwon gazed him and smiled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Siwon asked. Hyeji turned her head to Ricky as the same time with Ricky who turned his head to her, they both snorted.

"She wish..." Ricky said. Hyeji widen her eyes.

"YAHH!!"

"Wae?" Ricky asked, acted innocent. Hyeji just hissed.

"What a lovely couple" Siwon chuckled. Hyeji rolled her eyes.

"He isn't my boyfriend, I didn't know him" Hyeji said and walked away. Ricky widens his eyes.

"Yahh... Hyeji'yaa.. Aissh.." Ricky followed Hyeji. Siwon looked at them amusedly and chuckled.

-----------------
 

Kris walked in the airport while bringing his bag, he wore a white shirt and a nice jeans, suit perfectly on his well build body.

'Two moons...Two moons...'
 

Kris's cell phone rang, he took it from his pocket and smiled widely when he saw the caller id 'Princess'

"Did my princess can't hold her feeling of meeting her prince?" Kris picked up the phone and smiled when he heard Hyeso's cute giggled.

"And did my prince already on the way picking up his princess?" Hyeso asked back, Kris smirked and laughed softly.

"On my way baby...just waited for next 10hours, you will be in my arms again" Kris said, Hyeso blushed and laughed shyly.

"Take care Oppa, I don't want my fiancée come to me with his zombie mode on" Hyeso giggled, Kris chuckled and sighed.

"I will Hyeso'ya, and I miss you so much" Kris whispered so only Hyeso who could hear him. Hyeso hummed happily.

"Me too WuFan Oppa, I love you" Hyeso said, Kris smiled.

"I love you too baby, bye" Kris hung up the phone and ready to take his plane.

----------
 

"So this is the place you will stay for two days, Hyeji'shi" Siwon said as he walked in Hyeji to her hotel room. Hyeji smiled and looked around.

"It's a good room, Siwon'shi, Kamsamida" Hyeji said. Siwon nodded and smiled.

"Ricky'shi will stay beside you, and if there's something you need, you can call me, I live not far from here" Siwon said as he helped Hyeji took her luggage. Hyeji nodded.

"I will, thank you so much, Siwon'shi" Hyeji smiled softly to him. Siwon smiled back.

"It's me who should thanks to you, you came far from Seoul for the event" Siwon said. Hyeji chuckled.

"It's my job"

"I should leave now, I need to arrange the meeting between you and the artist" Siwon said and walked to the door. Hyeji followed him.

"Ne"

"Have a nice rest, Hyeji'shi"

"Thank you so much, Siwon'shi" Hyejo bowed lightly. Siwon bowed back and leave her.

Hyeji sighed and threw herself to the soft bed. She closed her eyes and took out her phone.

"I should text Chunji Oppa about my arriving" Hyeji murmured softly.
---------------