Chapter Four

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

Hyeso stood in front the house’s gate, she took a deep breath, when she wanted to press the bell, the front door suddenly opened and an old lady was going out.

"O..omonim..." Hyeso called her, the old lady raised her head and shocked.

"Hye..Hyeso?"

Hyeso smiled softly and nodded

"Ne.."

"Oh my GOD, I can't believe it" she ran to Hyeso and hugged Hyeso, Hyeso hugged her back. "When did you come back?"

"About a week ago, omonim" Hyeso pulled away and smiled, Lee Omonim smiled back and caressed Hyeso's face.

"You've grown up, so pretty" Lee omonim said, Hyeso gazed at her softly. "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine omonim, don't worry" Hyeso said, Lee Omonim nodded and pat her cheek.

"I'm sorry for what I've did before Hyeso'ya, me and my husband regret for what we've done to you and..." Lee omonim chocked and tears forming from her eyes, Hyeso squeezed her hand lightly.

"Goenchana...it's an old story Omonim, don't be sorry" Hyeso said. Lee omonim nodded.

"Yobo...come here quickly, see who's coming" Lee omonim called her husband, Hyeso just chuckled when she saw her attitude.

 

Lee aboji got out from the house and widen his eyes when he saw Hyeso. Hyeso smiled and bowed to him.

"Aboji..."

"Hyeso'ya...my pretty daughter" Lee aboji walked to her and hugs her like Lee Ahjooma before, Hyeso laughed and hugs him back.

"I miss you so much Hyeso'ya, it's been 4years..." Lee aboji said, Hyeso nodded and pulled away.

"Yes, it's been so long Aboji, I'm sorry I never gave you a news about me when I was away" Hyeso said, Lee Aboji shook his head.

"We understand, it's our fault also.." Lee Aboji said.

"Please don't blame yourself Aboji..Omonim, I already forget it" Hyeso said. Lee couple sighed "Are you two going out?" Hyeso tried to change the topic.

"Yes, we're going to the airport" Lee omonim said

"Who's coming?" Hyeso asked, Lee couple stared at each other.

"Byunghun will come home today" Lee aboji said, Hyeso breath stopped for a while and her heart pumped fast.

"Oohh? Chincha?" Hyeso asked slowly. Lee Omonim walked towards her and took her hand.

"His study already finished and he will coming home, for good" Lee omonim said. Hyeso swalowed hard.

"Is...Is that so...” She whispered.

-------
 


Hyeji walked inside the hall and looked around; she started to take a note for everything she need for the exhibition.

"Hyeji'shi.." Someone called her. Hyeji stop writing and turned around, she smiled.

"Siwon'shi.." She bowed; Siwon gave Hyeji a cup of coffee which Hyeji accepted with smile.

"Thank you" Hyeji said and walked again to the hall.

"So, got any idea for the exhibition?" Siwon asked. Hyeji nodded lightly as she gulped her coffee.

"A little, I saw it's an art exhibition, Siwon'shi?" Hyeji asked, she turned her head and gazed Siwon. Siwon smiled and nodded.

"Ne, it is"

"Was he a painter?" Hyeji asked. Siwon gazed her and nodded.

"Hmm..."

"He must be good, because it was a big hall and a very organized event" Hyeji said. Siwon laughed and nodded.

"Well, I can say he is the best, because every time I saw his painting, I feel the way he felt" Siwon said and stop walking. Hyeji stop also and gazed him.

"I can feel his pain, his sadness and love, it's..." Siwon furrowed his eyebrow, struggling to find a right word to say "I don't know... It's mesmerizing..." He said. Hyeji giggled and nodded repeatedly.

"He must be good" Hyeji assured. Siwon smiled and gazed Hyeji.

"And you know Hyeji'shi" Siwon said. Hyeji raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"Know what Siwon'shi?"

"Every time I saw you, I remember his painting, like the painting was about you" Siwon said. Hyeji chuckled.

"Wow... I should saw that painting, Siwon'shi, or it just your assumption" Hyeji said and walked again. Siwon titled his head and saw Hyeji walked in front of her.

*But I'm sure* Siwon thought. He shrugged and walked follow Hyeji.

-------------

 

"He will be here with her girlfriend, is that okay for you Hyeso?" Asked Mr. Lee when they were already at the airport. Hyeso just smiled softly.

Hyeso was looking at her phone and knew Kris will be landing soon too, she texted him where she waited him.

"Omma...Appa..." There he is, that voice, Hyeso froze for a moment when she heard that voice once again, it's been 4years since they met each other.

"Byunghun...my son..." Ms. Lee ran to him and hugs him, Ljoe smiled softly and hugs back his mom, when he pulled away and hugs his dad, his eyes landed to Hyeso who stood in front of him, his smile disappeared and frowned.

Hyeso eyes met his and she smiled softly, she bowed lightly to Ljoe, Lee's couple stared each other awkwardly.

"Hyeso also come home from Australia a week ago" Ljoe's mom said, Ljoe just didn't take his eyes off from Hyeso as Hyeso walked to him.

"Byunghun Oppa..." She called him, he swallowed hard.

"Hyeso'ya..." Ljoe whispered *My baby*

It's was silenced between them as they just stared each other longingly. Lee's couple shifted uncomfortable. Ljoe's father clears his throat made Hyeso tore their eye contact and look down.

"Ehhm...Where's your girlfriend Byunghun'a? You said you will come with her" Ljoe's father asked and Ljoe turned his head to his father.

"Uhm..she's coming tomorrow, she have something important to do" Ljoe said as he rubbed her nose, Hyeso smiled yet she still looked down.

Ljoe was talking with his parent while Hyeso just stood there awkwardly. Suddenly she was called by someone.

"Hyeso'ya..."

Hyeso turned around and smiled softly when she saw her fiancé in front of her.

"Wufan Oppa" Hyeso whispered and ran slowly to Kris who opened his arms widely and welcomed Hyeso in his arms.

"I miss you princess" Kris whispered to Hyeso's ear when they hug each other. Hyeso smiled and inhaled Kris scent, it was her favorite.

"Me too Oppa, so much" Hyeso said. Kris let go of Hyeso and cupped her face. He gazed her softly, she smiled and held his hand that cupped her face.

"You look pale, are you sick?" Kris asked. Hyeso shook her head.

"Goenchana Oppa"

"Hyeso'ya..." Ljoe's mom called her. Hyeso turned around; she almost forgot that Ljoe and his parent are still there, she looked at Ljoe who looked at her confusedly.

"Omonim.."

"Who is he, sweety?" Ljoe's mom asked, Hyeso smiled and took Kris' hand and entwined them.

"Omonim, Aboji, Byunghun Oppa, please meet my fiancée, Wu Yi Fan" Hyeso said.

The Lee's couple gasped, Ljoe just stood there, froze, he saw how Hyeso's petite body enveloped by Kris' big body. He swallowed hard when he saw Hyeso smiled softly to him, he could feel a pang of hurt inside his chest and he determined himself to keep standing.

-------------------------
 

Hyeji and Siwon were in the middle of conversation inside the hall when Siwon's phone rang. Siwon took it from his pocket and saw the caller id.

"Excuse me, Hyeji'shi". Siwon stood up and left Hyeji.

"Ne, Hyoung, ahh..ne, I was in the hall, it's good Hyoung, ne, okay, I'll wait here Hyoung" Siwon hang up the phone and walked to Hyeji again.

"Is everything okay, Siwon'shi?" Hyeji asked. Siwon smiled and nodded.

"Ne, Hyeji'shi, you don't mind if the painter come here right?" Siwon asked. Hyeji smiled.

"Kurom.."

"He said he wanted to see himself about the hall, and probably you both can share the idea together" Siwon assured. Hyeji chuckled.

After a long and never ending talked with Siwon, someone came and Siwon stood up smiling, Hyeji saw Siwon stood up and furrowed.

"Hyoung, you came" Siwon smiled.

"Siwon'a.." Someone called him, Hyeji froze when she heard the voice.

*It can't be, it's impossible* Hyeji swallowed.
 

"Hyeji'shi... Meet our artist" Siwon said. Hyeji still froze and kept sit down. Siwon furrowed when he saw Hyeji kept silence, he turned his gazed and chuckled.

"YAH! Hyoung, why you just stood there, come here" Siwon pulled someone to his side and Hyeji finally raised her head, she gasped.

"Hyeji'shi, this is our artist, KangTa Hyoung, Kangta Hyoung, this is our EO, Hyeji" Siwon smiled while both Hyeji and Kangta just looked at each other silence.

Hyeji felt her world turned upside down and her face paler than ever, she saw Kangta and realized that she's not the one who shocked about the meeting. Kangta swallowed hard and his hand shook.

*Kangta Oppa*

*Hyeji'aa*


--------------------------------

 

A/N:

 

Hey guys mianhae I kept you waiting for this story.

I can’t upload recently because I’ve got an accident last week.

I fell from my motorbike and had my leg broken. I can’t walk properly for two months.

I’m so bored and tired lying on my bed all the day.

Lucky @Haeri0610 onie helped me to upload this for me.

Guys… I’m asking for your supports please and pray for me so I could get better soon.

Thanks for reading my story guyz…

And don’t forget to check the story that I write with @Haeri0610 0nie.

 

Black Pearl

 

See you next time, guys....