Chapter Two

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

 

A few days later...


Hyeso walked inside Jihoon's office as she brought her camera with her, after recharged from his duty, he continued their parent's company which before ran by Ljoe's parents.



"Two moons...Two moons..." 



Hyeso's phone rang, she took it from her bag and saw the caller ID, she smiled softly as her phone screen embed the name of her lover 'Wufan Oppa'

"Yoboseyo Oppa..." Hyeso answered the phone.

"Hyeso'aa, why didn't you call me yesterday when you already arrived?" Kris' deep voice boomed and tinkled in Hyeso's ear. "I'm so worried"

"Mianhe Oppa, I've been stuck by Hyeji, she didn't let me breathed for a second" Hyeso said, Kris chuckled and sighed.

"I should know that your twin won't let you go from now, ahh I'm jealous" he said, Hyeso giggled.

"Why you should jealous with my sister Oppa, you're so weird" Hyeso chuckled, Kris laughed.

"Where are you now?" Kris asked. Hyeso stopped in front of the lift.

"In Jihoon oppa's office" Hyeso said, Kris hummed and Hyeso heard a sound of paper. "Are you in the office too Oppa?" Hyeso asked.

"Ne, I have two meetings today" Kris said, Hyeso smiled and imagined Kris with his office suit that perfectly wrapped on his build body.

"Don't work too hard Oppa, don't forget to eat too" Hyeso said and she got out from the lift and stopped in front of Jihoon's door.

"I know, I just need to arrange some contracts before I fly to your side Mrs. Wu" Kris chuckled makes Hyeso blushed as he called her that.

"YAHH!! Wu Yi Fan, since when I changed my surname?" Hyeso snapped but still her face flustered red, Kris laughed softly.

"Since you agree to marry me, baby" Kris said, he loved to tease Hyeso because he just love Hyeso's reaction and her redden face when he did that.

Hyeso smiled softly and giggled together with Kris.

"Were you ready to tell your oppa about the news, baby? Or you want to wait for me to go there?" Kris asked, Hyeso bit her lower lips, accompanied by her fiancee is great when she told her family about the wedding news but she needed to tell them herself, because it's her decission.

"I'll be okay Wufan Oppa, just wish me luck" Hyeso said, Kris smiled and nodded but he knew Hyeso couldn't saw him so he hummed as his answer.

"Call me if anything happen, arraso" Kris said, Hyeso smiled

"Arroo.." Hyeso said "I have to go Oppa, and you need to prepare for the meeting, don't you?" She said again. Kris took a deep breath.

"Ne..I'll call you later" Kris said "I love you baby..so much" he whispered, Hyeso blushed.

"I love you too Oppa, and you know it" Hyeso answered

"I do...bye princess" Kris forbad goodbye, Hyeso hummed.

"Bye love" Hyeso whispered and they hung up the phone. Hyeso took a deep breath and knocked on to the door.

When she wants to knock, she stopped when her phone vibrated. She opened it and saw there's a message. She smiled and read it.


From : Chunji Oppa
Don't forget our date, baby girl...
We'll waiting for you in our usual place
They can't wait to meet you...
Be careful and I love you ;)

Hyeso chuckled and shook her head; she typed the replied and sent it.
 


To: ChunJi Oppa
I won't forget oppa, I will be there at lunch, can't wait to see you and other oppas, and you know I love you too ChunJi Oppa, a lot :)
 


Hyeso sighed and knocked to Jihoon's room.

"Come in" JiHoon said from inside. Hyeso opened the door and peaked a little.

"Oppa..." She called, Jihoon rose his head from all of the paper and smiled.

"Hyeso'ya...come in" 

Hyeso smiled and came inside the room.

-----------
 


Hyeji talked to Chunji about the new project that offered by someone who wanted to made an art exhibition. Chunji agreed and asked Hyeji to do the work. 

Hyeji was a painter before, she's a talented artist but she stopped paint since he left, yes, after she broke up with Kangta, she promised to herself to stopped painting. 

She drove her car the place that she will had a deal with her client. She parked her car in front of Polaris Cafe. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes for a moment.

*You can do this Lee Hyeji* She thought and took the papers and get out from the car. She gets in to the cafe and welcomed by the waitress.


Hyeji looked around and spotted the empty sit near the window; she walked towards it and sat down comfortably. She smiled to the waiter as he waited her to order.

"Annyonghaseyo..." A voice heard, Hyeji raised her head from her papers and stood up when she saw a young man in front of her.

"Ahh..ne, annyonghaseyo, Hyeji imnida" Hyeji bow, the young man bow back and smiled.

"Ahh ne, Siwon imnida" 

"Please sit down Siwon'shi" Hyeji said, Siwon smiled and sat, Hyeji followed him and sat in front of him.

"I didn't know that our orginizer was a young lady" Siwon smiled to Hyeji, Hyeji chuckled.

"I got that a lot, ChunJi'shi can't come for today's meeting, so I came as his representative" Hyeji smiled and took all the papers.

"Ahh I see, ChunJi'shi is very lucky to have a pretty lady beside him" Siwon teased. Hyeji just laughed.

"Do you want coffee, Siwon'shi?" Hyeji asked and called the waiter.

"Yes, thank you so much" 

---------------------------
 


Hyeso took a taxi to the cafe that she will meet with Teen Top. She hummed lightly as the taxi drove her.

Hyeso opened the door and gasped when she felt a strong arm wrapped her. She smiled and hugged back.

"Changjo'yaa.. I can't breathe" Hyeso said, but Changjo didn't moved and tighten his hug. Hyeso frowned but smiled softly and hugged him back.

"I miss you too..." Hyeso whispered, she knew even when he won't spoke a single word. Hyeso felt another pair of arm hugged her from behind; she smiled when a familiar scent went through her nose, and she leaned to her back and squeezed that another arm.

"And you too Niel..." Hyeso said.

"Welcome back..." Niel said and kissed Hyeso's head.

"Yeah... I'm home" Hyeso closed her eyes and let them wrapped her with their strong arms and Hyeso felt so right, felt like home.

------------------------------
 


"So onie, please please please accompany me" Hyeji pleaded to Hyeso. The other chuckled looking at the maknae from the twins begged to Hyeso. Hyeso sighed.

"I'm sorry ssaengie, but I've got something important to do next week" Hyeso said and looked at Ricky to help her, Ricky sighed.

"YAHH!! Hyeji'yaa stopped your pleading" Ricky said. Hyeji glared to him and hit his arm lightly.

"I don't want to go alone to Jeju, Chunji Oppa has another meeting in Busan, so there's no one" Hyeji pouted. Ricky chuckled.

"Arrasso... Let me accompany you okay? I want to go there too actually, probably I've got a lot of inspirations there" Ricky said and he drink his coffee. Ricky is a writer, in the one famous magazine.

"Really?" Hyeji bounched lightly at her sit. Hyeso and the other chuckled.

"Ne.. You know I can't say no to you, Aissh.." Ricky hissed and knocked his forehead to hers. Hyeji pouted even more and rubbed her forehead.

"Hyeso'yaa... How's china?" CAP asked when Hyeso ate her pie. Hyeso turned her head and shrugged.

"Not that bad, just language I guess" Hyeso said. CAP smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Oppa~~" She whined and pouted slightly. Changjo chuckled and helped her to fixed her ruin hair.

"Ooh.. I just remember, Ljoe hyoung called me yesterday" Ricky said. Hyeso stiffed and froze.

The others also froze. Niel turned his head to Hyeso who looked pale.

"He said he will come back next week" Ricky added. Hyeso ran her eyes to the pie. Won't meet Niel's or the others.

"Onie..." Hyeji bit her lips, Hyeso just gazed her and smiled bitterly.

"Mwo!!!" Hyeso raised her eyebrow, acted innocence

"Let's go to my house after this, Omma asked about you" Changjo said tried to change the sensitive's topic and gazed Hyeso.

Hyeso frowned lightly but smiled softly and nodded, she knew Changjo just don't want she felt uncomfortable about the topic.
-----------------

 

A/N:

 

Thanks for subbing and reading..

I'll wait for your comment later ^^

Anyway please do support my onie's story too.

 

Yesterday's Romance

 

It's the story between Luhan and You.

Enjoy reading Galz and Gomawoyo..