Chapter Seven

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

"Hey shortie.."

Hyeso raised her head from the dinner she tried to cook, she smiled when a couple arms hugged her.

"Niel'a... You came?" Hyeso lean her body to his embrace, Niel hummed and let go of Hyeso. He stood beside her and helped her to make dinner.

"Changjo is in the living room with the others" Niel said. Hyeso nodded and glanced at him.

"Then, what are you doing here?" Hyeso smirked, Niel chuckled and tsked.

"Wae? I can't help you?" Niel said, Hyeso giggled and nodded again.

"Arasso..."

Niel laughed while ruffle Hyeso's hair.

----------------------------

Hyeji laughed together with Ljoe's mom and ChunJi when they arranged the desk for dinner, while the others still in the living room together with Ljoe's dad.

Chunji looked at Hyeji and smiled when she still laughed with Ljoe's mom, the previous scene in Jeju seems didn't bother to Hyeji. Hyeji giggled and turned her head to Chunji who still looked at her with smiled on his face, Hyeji crunched her nose cutely.

"Don't try to set up on me, Chunji Oppa" Hyeji giggled, Chunji chuckled and smirked "Jihoon Oppa won't let you" Hyeji teased, grinned widely.

"I still want to live, thank you very much" Chunji said. Let Hyeji and Ljoe's mom laughed.

Hyeji sighed softly and remember the previous met with Kangta and his son in Jeju, leaved them in ackward meeting, plus Ricky and Chunji also came to picked her up to the airport.

-Flashback-

"Appa~~" a little boy ran inside the restaurant and went to Kangta while Hyeji just stared them agape.

Kangta smiled gently and squatted to welcome the little boy, the little boy ran to his embrace and hugged his neck, Kangta pick him up and the little boy giggled joyfully.

"What are you doing here, Jinki-ya?" Kangta asked softly, the little boy, Jinki, smiled happily.

"Siwonie Hyoung took me to the playground" Jinki answered it cheerily. Kangta laughed.

Hyeji shifted uncomfortably, Ricky and Chunji also confused, didn't know what to do. They just stood behind Hyeji.

"Sorry, Hyoung, Jinki cried early because he's looking for you, so I took him to the play ground to distract him" Siwon came and smiled. He turned to Hyeji and bowed.

"Hyeji'shi, I heard you have to come back to Seoul, is everything okay?" Siwon asked worriedly. Hyeji just smiled.

"I just had to attend my family dinner, it's important because it's the last dinner with my Onie before she's married" Hyeji said. Kangta looked at her with a unknown eyes. Siwon nodded and hummed.

Awkward silence ~

"You must be Siwon'shi?" Chunji broke the silence, took one step forward and shield Hyeji from Kangta gazed.

"Ah, ne" Siwon bowed, Chunji bowed back and extent his hand.

"I'm Chunji, Lee Chunji, it's nice finally meeting you, Siwon'shi" Chunji said, smiled to him. Siwon smiled also.

"It's me who really nice to meet you, Mr. Lee" Siwon took Chunji's hand and handshake with him.

"Ani~ just call me Chunji"

"Ne~"

"So~" Chunji turned his gazed to Kangta "I didn't know you already have a son, Kang-Nim" Chunji smiled, he took Hyeji's hand and squeezed it gently. Hyeji took a deep breath and close her eyes for a moment.

"Ne~ this is Jinki" Kangta said smiled gently to the little boy on his embrace "Jinki'ya, say hello to Appa's friend" Kangta asked him softly. Jinki nodded.

"Annyonghaseyo, Jinki imnida, nice to meet you" Jinki said shyly then hugged Kangta's neck and buried his face in Kangta's neck. The other laughed with the little boy attitude.

"I'm sorry, he is too shy to meet new people" Kangta said.

"That's okay, he's very cute" Chunji said smiled, still hold Hyeji's hand tightly.

"Hyoung, our flight~" Ricky interrupted and walk towards Chunji. Chunji nodded and turned his head to Hyeji.

"We're going now?" Chunji asked her. Hyeji looked to Chunji and smiled, she turned her head to Kangta and felt her heart throbbed when she felt Kangta's piercing gaze.

"I-I have to go now, nice to talk to you Kang-Nim" Hyeji said in a low voice. Kangta just smiled and nodded gently.

"Be careful" he said. Hyeji hummed as an answer.

"I leave everything in you, Siwon'shi, I will be back by tomorrow afternoon" Hyeji turned to Siwon. Siwon smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry, Hyeji'shi, I will make sure everything work the way it is"

"Thank you~"

Chunji bowed to Kangta and Siwon, followed by Ricky and Hyeji, as they walked away from them. Kangta gave Jinki to Siwon and walked fast, tried to chase them.

"Hyeji'ya~"

Hyeji turned around, Chunji and Ricky looked at each other, they nodded.

"We will wait in the car, don't get too long" Chunji said. Hyeji just nodded.

Hyeji turned to Kangta and waited him to speak. Kangta just gazed her for a while and smiled.

"Be careful and~" Kangta paused for awhile; he took a strand of Hyeji's hair and put it behind her ear "came back safe" he whispered.

Hyeji widen her eyes and hold her breath for a while when she felt Kangta's touch on her hair, she swallowed and just nodded.

"I-I have to go~" Hyeji said stuttered and turned her back then walked to the parking lot. She took her hand to her chest.

*Calm down Hyeji'a, took a deep breath* she thought then took a deep breath. She looked around and spotted Ricky and Chunji talked each other beside a car. She walked faster than bumped her front Chunji's strong back. Chunji gasped shock then tensed when he felt a hand crept and round it to his waist, but then loosen a bit when he smell Hyeji's scent.

"Hyeji'ya, everything's okay?" Ricky asked. Hyeji just shook her head and buried her face to Chunji's back.

Ricky looked at Chunji worriedly but Chunji just smiled and shook his head. He took his hand and cupped Hyeji's hand on his waist and patted it gently.

"There-there~ Oppa is here" Chunji murmured softly. Hyeji took a deep breath and exhaled it softly; she could feel her heart beat slowly became normal.

-End of Flashback-


Hyeji turned her head when someone came inside the dinner room. She smiled when she saw Ljoe came.

"Byunghun Oppa~" Hyeji ran a bit and jumped to Ljoe's embrace. Ljoe caught her and chuckled.

"You so heavy now, Hyeji'ya..." Ljoe , Hyeji pulled over and smacked his chest lightly.

"My weight is normal, thank you very much" Hyeji pouted. Ljoe smiled and patted her head lightly.

"Byunghun'a... You home already?" Ljoe's mom smiled when she come out from the kitchen, her smile widely when she saw someone behind Ljoe.

"Is she~" Ljoe's mom took the plate on the table then walked towards Ljoe. Ljoe shifted a bit so his mom could saw the girl behind him.

"Omma~ this is SoHyun" Ljoe introduced her. Sohyun smiled and bowed to Ljoe's mom.

"Annyonghaseyo, Ahjooma, I'm sorry to bother your family's dinner" Said Sohyun shyly. Ljoe's mom laughed and shook her hand.

"Ani~ you are one of our family too, come~" Ljoe's mom took her hand and lead her to took a sit in the dinner's table.

Sohyun smiled shyly then turned her head, she gasped silently when she saw Hyeji hummed softly while arranged the table, she turned her head to Sohyun and smiled, Sohyun just swallowed then smiled ackwardly.

*She was the one which the picture still inside Byunghun Oppa's wallet* Sohyun's thought, she felt a little bit insecure because she knew Ljoe still love the woman in the picture that he treasured a lot in the wallet.

"You are Byunghun Oppa's girlfriend?" Hyeji said. Sohyun just nodded. Hyeji beamed and approached her.

"I'm Hyeji, Byunghun Oppa's favorite cousin" Hyeji said. Sohyun widen her eyes.

*But~ but I thought her name was Hyeso or something* Sohyun thought. Hyeji looked at her confusedly.

"Are you okay?" Hyeji asked, Sohyun shocked a little but manage to smile.

"Ah~ ne, I'm okay" Sohyun awkwardly scratched her neck. "I'm Sohyun" she said. Hyeji smiled and nodded.

"Hyeji'ya~" someone called her, Hyeji turned her head then smiled to Sohyun before dashed to the kitchen.

---------------------

Hyeso smiled when she finished her cook, she took off her apron then turned around but gasped silently when she bumped into someone's chest.

"Wufan Oppa~" Hyeso chuckled "You shocked me" She said, she rose her head and smiled to him. Kris looked down and smiled also, he caressed gently her ponytail then kissed her forehead.

"Can I take my princess right now? I'm lonely~" Kris said. Hyeso giggled and nodded.

"I'm done, are you hungry Oppa? I made your favorite dishes" Hyeso said and took one of Kris hand and entwined their fingers. Kris smiled and leaned down his head so his nose touched hers.

He hugged her and burried his face to her hair and inhaled her scent, he loved Hyeso strawberry's scent. His gazed turned to someone who stood outside the kitchen. He could feel Ljoe's pierce gaze to them. Kris gritted his teeth and tightened his hug.

"I love you, Wufan Oppa~" Hyeso said. Kris smiled softly and forget everything surround him, screw Ljoe, Hyeso love him now not Ljoe anymore, he trust Hyeso.

"I love you too, Princess~" Kris pulled over and leaned his head then kissed her lips gently. In the corner of his eyes he knew Ljoe still looking at them.

-----------------------

The family gathered together inside the dinner room, it's crowded remember Teen Top also came to the dinner.

"Hyeji'ya~" Jihoon called her, Hyeji turned her head when she had a conversation with CAP and Changjo.

"Ne~"

"Where's your Onie?" He asked. Hyeji confusedly looking around.

Ljoe just gazed the table with empty eyes while Sohyun and Ljoe's mom had a conversation together. They stopped talk and turned their head to Hyeji.

"Ah ne, where is she?" Ljoe's mom asked softly.

"I'm here omonim~" Hyeso came with Kris, hold hand. Sohyun gasped when she saw Hyeso, then her gazed turned to Hyeji.

Ljoe's mom smiled and signed Hyeso and Kris to sit beside her. Hyeso smiled and walked towards her, she sat followed by Kris, Hyeso's gazed turned to Sohyun and furrowed her eyebrow.

"Ah~ this is Sohyun, she's Byunghun's girlfriend" Ljoe's omma said. Hyeso mouth shaped 'O' and nodded, she smiled to Sohyun and bowed her head.

"Nice to meet you, Sohyun'shi~ I'm Hyeso and this is my fiancé, Kris" Hyeso introduced herself. Sohyun widen her eyes.

*It's her* She took a peek to Ljoe who still gazed the table while playing with the napkin then to Hyeso and Kris who talked together, whispering.

---------------------------

Hyeji huffed and laid herself to the sofa, the other were in the garden, still talking and playing chest.

"Hyeji'ya..." Chunji get in then sat beside Hyeji. Hyeji closed her eyes and hummed softly.

"Are you okay?" Chunji asked, concerned and worried. Hyeji smiled and laid her head to Chunji's shoulder.

"Just a bit tired, Oppa~"

"Do I have to change you with the other? I'm sure Haeri agrees if I asked her to replace you for this project" Chunji now worried a lot after he saw Hyeji's exhausted face and also he knew how Hyeji's feel after met with Kangta. Hyeji sighed.

"Ani, Oppa, goenchana~" She paused for a moment "I just have to finish this job and back home and I will never meets him again" Hyeji said softly. Chunji sighed gently and took her hand.

"You know what ever may happen, you always got us behind you right?" Chunji said softly. Hyeji smiled then chuckled.

"I know, that's why I'll be okay" Hyeji raised her head and gazed Chunji's eyes. "I've got you, Ricky, Hyeso Onie and other oppas, I'm gonna be okay" She said. Chunji smiled and pinched her cheek.

"Oppa~ don't treat me like a kid" Hyeji pouted and rubbed her cheek. Chunji just chuckled.

Hyeji moved a bit when she felt her phone vibrating, she took it from her pants and saw it. It's a new messages appear. Hyeji frowned when she saw unknown number; she opened her messages and gasped softly.

From : Unknown Number
Hyeji'ya~ I missed you
KT


Hyeji gripped her phone tightly and her eyes teary, she walked to the window and one more time read the messages.

*What is he thinking about, he's married and have a son, why is he doing this to me?* Hyeji swallowed hard.

----------------------------

"Hyeso'ya, where are you going?" Changjo asked when he saw Hyeso opened the gate. Hyeso turned around and smiled.

"I just want to throw out the garbage outside, Changjo'ya~"

"Don't be too long, it's dark" Changjo said.

"Ne~"

Hyeso walked to the corner of the house where the garbage usually put. She put one big plastic bag and clasped her hand.

"I'm done" Hyeso said. She turned around and saw Ljoe in front of her.

"Byunghun Oppa~" Hyeso walked to him and smiled "Where are you going?" She asked.

Ljoe gazed her softly, the way her hair swayed because of the wind, then her eyes which seems bigger with the last he remember, her rosy cheek that chubby and he used to kissed, her pale but cherry lips which smiled a lot lately. He smiled then took his hand to cup her cheek. Hyeso widen her eyes with his act.

"You cheek is really cold" Ljoe whispered gently. Hyeso still silence because she's too shocked about what he did. Ljoe caressed it gently.

"I missed you~" he whispered again. Hyeso gazed his eyes and her heart beat faster.

"Oppa~"

"Did you really love him? Did you forget about me?" Ljoe asked, Hyeso could sense hurt and pain in his voiced, she swallowed hard. "About us?" Ljoe whispered the last part.

"Oppa~ please, don't~" Hyeso whispered. Ljoe gazed her sadly.

"Why?"

"You-you have a girlfriend, and I have a fiancée" Hyeso said softly. Ljoe turned his head, hurt. His hand still cupped Hyeso's cheek.

"Oppa~" Hyeso called him, she took Ljoe's hand and brought back to Ljoe's side "Let's go home" Hyeso said then walked leaving Ljoe who still stood there, froze.

Ljoe clenched his fist and turned around then walked faster, Chased Hyeso. He took his arms and circled it to Hyeso's neck, he hugged her from the back tightly.

Hyeso gasped and stop walking, she turned her head slightly when she felt Ljoe buried his face to her neck.

"I love you, please come back to me~" Ljoe whispered. Hyeso widen her eyes, shocked.

They didn't know that two pairing eyes watched them, hurt. Kris clenched his fist and turned his head, didn't want to saw the scene while Sohyun who stood not far from him, cupped her mouthed and her eyes began watery.

"Oppa~" Hyeso whispered. Hold Ljoe's hand that encircle around her shoulder. Ljoe tightened his hug.

--------------------------