Chapter Six

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

 

Hyeji opened her eyes slowly, she winced slightly, felt her head hurt. She tossed and turned just to meet Ricky's body. Hyeji furrowed then remembered that yesterday she met Kangta, her Kangta Oppa, her beloved teacher, her first love. Hyeji couldn't help but bit her lips to prevented sobs. She gets down from the bed and walked to the bath room, she looked herself in the mirror and sighed.

"Yaah,, Pabo Hyeji! You already forget about him, you strong enough, don't bent down now just because you met him, finish the job, back to Seoul and you will never see him again" Hyeji murmured while looked at her reflection in the mirror. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I can do it..." She said. She opened her eyes and gasped silently when she saw Ricky stood lean to the door with folded arms.

"I never know that you had a habit to speak alone" Ricky smirked. Hyeji whined and turned around, she smacked Ricky's arm gently but smiled.

"I will order breakfast for us, go shower" Hyeji said, Ricky chuckled and nodded.

Hyeji smiled and walked outside the bathroom, Ricky stopped her made her spun around. Hyeji looked at him confusedly.

"Goenchanayo?" Ricky asked. Hyeji titled her headn confused but the realized what he meant. Hyeji snorted lightly.

"Of course..." Hyeji said shrugged. Ricky smirked and shook his head.

"I meant it..."

"Me too" Hyeji said, she sighed and smiled softly to Ricky "I'm okay, Ricky'a..." She assured. Ricky nodded

"Sure, it's good..."

"Be hurry, Chunji Oppa will come later, and don't make him saw you in my bathroom early morning or he will shove you" Hyeji said. Ricky frowned then gasped silently.

"Chunji hyoung will kill me..." He ran to the bathroom, Hyeji chuckled and walked to the room and ordered the breakfast.

------------------------

 

Hyeso walked while texting with Hyeji who still in Jeju, she now helped her brother JiHoon to ran their company J-Tune Company.  She get in to the lift and press the floor she aim.

"Wait, stop the lift" someone said. Hyeso tried to hold up the lift, she gasped when she saw Ljoe coming through the lift. Ljoe also shocked when he saw Hyeso inside the lift.

"Uhh.. Hyeso'ya..." Ljoe made a little space between them while Hyeso stared her feet like it was the interesting thing for her. They stood inside the lift awkwardly and Ljoe shifted his eyes somewhere. 

"Uhh.. Byunghun Oppa, what are you doing here?" Hyeso asked still staring at her feet. Ljoe gazed her sadly but then sighed.

"I came to meet JiHoon Hyoung, I just came yesterday and I came to send him greet" Ljoe said softly. Hyeso nodded.

"Maybe we can have a lunch together, what do you think?" Ljoe asked. Hyeso rose her head and stared at him shockingly. "I mean you, me and JiHoon Hyoung" Ljoe added. She smiled sheepishly.

"Mianhe, Oppa, I need to go somewhere" Hyeso said. Ljoe faced turned a disappointed but manage to smile.

"Where do you plan to go?" Ljoe asked. Hyeso bitted her lower lips, hesitantly. Ljoe had to hold his urge to squish her right there and then.

"I-I have to go to boutique, me and Wufan Oppa will start to find a wedding dress" Hyeso speak slowly, almost whispered and Ljoe had to clenched his fist and closed his eyes.

"O-oh.. Is that so?" He asked. Hyeso hummed. 

The lift started to open and both of them get out from the lift, they walked together in silenced. Ljoe frowned, they used to walk together like this, in silence too but it was a comfortable silence not an awkward silence like now.

"Um.. Omonim said tonight will be a dinner in your place, Byunghun Oppa" Hyeso said, glanced a little to Ljoe. Ljoe nodded and hummed "She invited me and Wufan Oppa, also JiHoon Oppa" She said again. Ljoe glanced to her and smiled.

"Others will come too, Hyeji still in Jeju?" Ljoe asked. Hyeso nodded and smiled.

"She will back for dinner but tomorrow will back to Jeju to finish her job" she said. Ljoe hummed lightly.

"I heard your girlfriend will come too, Byunghun Oppa?" Hyeso asked. Ljoe eyes hardened, he kept silenced, refused to answer. Hyeso sighed.

"See you in dinner, Oppa" Hyeso said and walked leaving Ljoe. He swallowed hard and sighed sadly.

*What am I supposed to do?*

-----------------------------

 

Hyeji walked to the hall and met some of her staff there, she tried hard to not thinking that Kangta will come abruptly. She just had to concentrate to her job and finished it earlier.

"I just leave for two days, tomorrow afternoon I'll be back to saw your job" Hyeji said as she checked a few documents. The staffs bowed and leaved Hyeji.

Hyeji sighed and smiled, she put the documents on her desk so later her staff will took it. She looked around the hall and nodded eagerly.

"Everything is good, I just told Siwon'shi to take care of everything while I'm gone" Hyeji murmured, satisfied.

She walk over the hall but then stopped and hold her breathe. Kangta was standing outside the hall, back leaning the wall and folded his arms. Hyeji took a deep breath and walked towards him.

Kangta turned his head and straighten up and smiled to her, Hyeji stopped in front of her.

"Did you have time?" Kangta asked, Hyeji looked at him confusedly "let's go get some tea" he said again.

Hyeji bit her lower lips, hesitate, Kangta smiled and looked down. He could feel her hesitance.

"I won't bite..." Kangta joked. Hyeji rolled her eyes but then nodded.

"But I can't get too long, I have to go back to Seoul" Hyeji said. Kangta furrowed but nodded and walked towards his car, Hyeji followed him behind.

Kangta opened the door's car for Hyeji and smiled to her, while she tried hard to avoid his eyes and get in into his car.

------------------------

 

Hyeso and Kris chat happily inside the boutique while the worker finished Hyeso's dress. Hyeso situated on Kris's lap while entwined their finger.

"Wufan Oppa, don't forget tonight's dinner" Hyeso said. Kris smiled and hugged Hyeso's waist and put his chin to her shoulder.

"I won't, beside I don't have any plan today, I guess today I have to served my princess" Kris smirked; Hyeso giggled and smooched his check.

"Well, I have lot things to do, you still want to serve, my prince?" Hyeso teased. Kris chuckled and pecked lightly her lips.

"I'll go anywhere you wanna go, my lovely princess" Kris said. Hyeso blushed and bit her lower lips. Kris groaned. "You know how much you teased me with that lips' biting, princess" Kris said. Hyeso laughed shyly.

"Oppa, stop it, we're in the public place" Hyeso thumped Kris' chest lightly. Kris laughed.

"Ms. Lee, your dress is ready" the worker came with a dress, Hyeso jumped excitedly from Kris' lap. She turned to Kris and grinned.

"Why I'm nervous?" Hyeso asked. Kris chuckled.

"It's just a dress, princess" Kris said amusedly. Hyeso pouted and stuck her tongue to Kris. She walked to the changing room together with the worker. 

Kris sighed then took Hyeso's I phone from her bag then played with it, he want to took a photo of Hyeso later, when he was about to touch the camera's button a message shown up. Kris furrowed and tap the screen. His eyes harden when he read the message.


From: Byunghun Oppa
Please don't do that, don't marry him... Please, baby..





Kris squeezed Hyeso's I phone tightly and tap the screen again, he tap the delete button and delete the message.

----------------------------


Kangta and Hyeji sat face to face inside the cafe, Kangta took a sip of his coffee lightly while looking at Hyeji who still don't want to met his eyes. Kangta sighed.

"How's the hall? When my paint will take from my gallery?" Kangta asked. Hyeji looked at him and cleared nervously. *Finally, I've got your attention* Kangta smiled to himself.

"Well, because I have to go back to Seoul today, I hope everything will be ready by tomorrow afternoon with helped by Siwon'shi, yo-your paint will be move by the day after tomorrow, Kangta Op- I mean, Kangta'shi" Hyeji said and once again turned her glanced to other but Kangta's eyes. Kangta sighed again.

"It's good..." Kangta said. It's a silence awkward between them. Kangta cleared his throat and looking at Hyeji again.

"Why you want to go back to Seoul?" Kangta asked. Hyeji took a sip to her coffee and sighed.

"There's an important dinner I have to attend, it's a family's dinner, there's Hyeso onie's fiancée’s family come from China" Hyeji said. Kangta hummed lightly and nodded.

"Hyeso is going to marry?" Kangta asked. Hyeji smiled softly and nodded.

"Ne, she has a wonderful fiancée, they both are so perfect together" Hyeji said. Kangta smiled to her and nodded. "She deserved to be happy" Hyeji murmured softly.

"Yess, she deserved, you too Hyeji'a, you too deserved a happiness" Kangta said. Hyeji stunned and blinked, she gazed Kangta then looked down.

"I-I..." Hyeji lost her words.

"Oo... It's Appa..." A little voice from outside made Hyeji and Kangta snapped. They both turned their gazed to the voice that's heard before. "Appa~" a little boy, a three years old boy waved his little hand to Kangta, Kangta gasped.

"Mwo? Appa?" Hyeji asked. Kangta looked forward and backward from that little boy and Hyeji.

"Hyeji'a..." 

Hyeji turned around and saw Ricky and Chunji walked to her table. 

"Chunji Oppa~" Hyeji whispered "Ricky'a ~" 

*Why you both always come when I'm in the situation of needed your hug* Hyeji thought.

------------------------------

 

Have you read my another story:

 

 

Black Pearl

 

Please support this too...

Well, enjoy reading :)