Chapter One

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

Hyeso brought her lugagge and looked around the airport, her eyes tried to find someone.

"Onie....Hyeso onie, over here..." Someone waved her hand while running through the people, Hyeso's face lit up and she smiled softly.

"Hyeji'aa..." Hyeso opened her arms and Hyeji jumped to her embrace.

"I miss you onie" Hyeji murmured and tightened her hug, Hyeso chuckled lightly.

"Me too Ssaengie..." Hyeso patted her back, they broke their embraced and giggled.

"Aiigoo, you looked thin, did you eat well?" Hyeso pinched Hyeji's cheek, Hyeji pouted and rubbed her sore cheek.

"It's not easy though, when your other half wasn't there and living in a thousand miles away." Hyeji said, Hyeso smiled and rounded her arms to Hyeji's shoulder.

"I'll make it up to you, so let's go home" Hyeso said, Hyeji grinned and nodded immediately.

---------------
 

 

Hyeji and Hyeso laughed together when Hyeji drove them home to their house. Hyeso looked outside the window and smiled realize how much she missed Seoul so much.

"It's been 4 years, ne?" Hyeji said, broken the silence. Hyeso turned her head and nodded lightly.

"Indeed.."

"I miss you, Onie" Hyeji whispered and squeezed Hyeso's hand. Hyeso smiled

"Me too..." Hyeso pinched Hyeji's cheek

"YAHH!! I'm not a kid anymore, tsk..." Hyeji scolded made Hyeso giggled and nodded repeatly.

"Arrasso..."

Hyeji made a face and they laughed together, how they missed the time like this, when just both of them, talking about random things and laughed loudly.

Hyeso was away to Australia 4 years ago, but then moved to China when she just 2months in Australia, the reason? Because she just wanted to run away from everything, everyone, she didn't let anyone knew that she already moved to China but when her twin, Hyeji, came to visit her in Australia and didn't meet her, everything turned to chaos. Hyeji cried and called their Oppa, Jihoon, to tell him the news. Jihoon nearly got a heart attacked and tried to calm Hyeji.

They finally got a news from Hyeso after a week when Hyeso called Hyeji to info that she moved to China. Hyeji and Jihoon had scold Hyeso until she cried apologizing over and over again.

And now, Hyeso has come home to Korea and it's for good, that's what Hyeji thought though...

"I should do something first onie, would you mind to accompany me to my office?" Hyeji said. Hyeso smiled and nodded.

"Sure..."

Hyeji grinned happily, she missed her onie so bad and want to spent their missing time together, so she planned to cancel all her job for today.

Minutes later, they arrived at Hyeji's office. They got out from the car and walked together to the office, as usually they got a lot attention from people. They are beautiful, twin and used to be an ulzzang.

"I've just finished my report first, you can wait in the waiting room, onie" Hyeji said. Hyeso nodded.

Hyeji works as an artist in one of the biggest company in Seoul. She works to Lee's Corp, the owner is of course their guardian, Lee ChunJi, he studied bussiness management in England and back to Korea when his father passed away 2 years ago.

Hyeji opened the door of her office and her laptop, she scrolled down her email and opened one of them.

"Hmm.. Interesting project" Hyeji murmured and leaned her chin to her hand that folded on the desk

"I should talk to Chunji Oppa about this" she said again and replied for the email. She took a few papers that should she signed and checked it one more time.

Hyeji smiled happily and clean off her table. She sighed and stood up, ready to go.

While...

Hyeso sat comfortably in the waiting room, she knew that this office was belong to Chunji, but she won't meet him yet, she doesn't want to ruin his office hour.

She took her cell phone, ready to text when suddenly the door opened, she turned her head and smiled when she saw her twin peak over the door. Hyeji grinned.

"I'm done, Hyeso Onnie, Kkaja.. Jihoon Oppa was waiting for us at the house" Hyeji said. Hyeso stood up and followed Hyeji to the parking lot.

"Hyeji'yaa.." Someone called her when the twin about to took the lift. Hyeji turned around and smiled.

"Chunji Oppa..." Hyeji ran a bit and hugged Chunji, he smiled and catched her to his embrace. Hyeso turned her head also when she heard Hyeji called him. She stunned a bit but then her face softened when she saw Hyeji and Chunji hugged each other.

*Chunji Oppa took care of Hyeji very good* Hyeso thought.

Hyeji pulled apart and grinned widely.

"Oppa, look who's coming home.." Hyeji said and moved a bit so she won't blocked Chunji's view to her back. Chunji turned his gazed and shocked. He gasped silently when he saw Hyeso smiled softly to him.

"Hyeso'ya.." Chunji whispered and walked towards her. He rubbed Hyeso's cheek and Hyeso closed her eyes.

"Chunji Oppa..." Hyeso opened her eyes, Chunji swallowed hard and took her to his chest.

"Hyeso'ya... My little baby..." Chunji called her over and over again. Hyeso felt her eyes teary, how she missed his warm embrace when she was alone or just rounded his arms to Hyeso's waist.

"I missed you, Oppa..." Hyeso whispered, Chunji tightenedd his hug and inhaled her scent.

"Oppa too Baby... Oppa too.."

--------------------------
 

 

After chit and chat with Chunji and promised to meet the others by tomorrow, the twins took their leave and went straight home.

"Hyeso my little ssaengie..." JiHoon crashed his build body to Hyeso's smaller one when he opened the door, made Hyeso gasped.

"Oppa.. Can't breathe.." Hyeso said. JiHoon chuckled and pulled over, he took Hyeso's lunggage and Hyeso smiled when she saw her house, it's been 4 years.

"Welcome home..." JiHoon said. Hyeso turned around and smiled when she saw her twin and JiHoon stood in front of her, smiled widely.

"I'm home..." Hyeso whispered.

-----------