Chapter Ten

Only One (Sequel Of Going Crazy)

Please ignore the grammar, I will check it later :D


----------------------

Hyeso gripped her shirt tightly, the journey from Beijing to Seoul was a tortured for her, Kris watched her with a sad eyes, he tried to calm her but it was useless, Hyeso was worried, it's eating her alive.

When they arrived at the hospital, Hyeso walked fast to the emergency room, when she saw a lot of her family and Teen Top made her knees weak, she tried to find Kris' hand and when she found it she grasped it tightly, Kris who understand squeezed it gently.

"Hyeso'ya..." Ljoe's mom ran to her and hugged her, she sobbed into her neck and Hyeso to prevented her own tears.

"Ho-how is he, Omonim?" Hyeso asked, Ljoe's dad walked towards them and took Ljoe's mom off from Hyeso and smiled tiredly to Hyeso.

"He still in his worse condition, they said if tonight he didn't wake up, he couldn't make it" Ljoe's dad said made Ljoe's mom sobbed and leaned her head to her husband's chest. Hyeso held her breath and froze.

Kris was the one who hugged her when she was sobbed without even she realized, she dug her face to his chest and cried tearfully. Kris ducked his head and whispered to Hyeso's ear, the words 'everything gonna be alright's and 'I'm here's were heard by Hyeso.

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!" Ljoe's girlfriend, Sohyun yelled and hit Hyeso's body, Kris' tried to protected her by envelop her by his body "IF YOU NEVER CAME BACK AND STAY AWAY FROM HIM, HE WILL NEVER BE LIKE THIS, YOU RUIN HIS LIFE!" Sohyun yelled. Chunji came and tried to pulled Sohyun off from Hyeso.

"Stop it already" Chunji said "We all worried, don't made any scene" he added. Sohyun sobbed and fell on her knees.

"He w-will not make it, what sh-should I do, I love him so m-much..." Sohyun sobbed. Hyeso snapped her head from Kris' arm and glared Sohyun.

"He will make it, he will be alright..." Hyeso argued. Sohyun rose her head and gazed Hyeso tiredly.

"When you leave him, he already lost himself, so..." Sohyun said sadly. Hyeso bit her lips, her tears ran softly to her flushed cheek "He probably got no reason to live"

"Even I leave him, he will be alright, I know that..." Hyeso whimpered, she took a deep breath and exhaled "Because he promised he never leave me" Hyeso whispered. Sohyun watched her walked to the room. Kris could only watched her from outside when he saw Hyeso walked closer to Ljoe's bed.

Hyeso took her palm to , hold her already sob, she saw Ljoe's weak body, with a machine that beeped together with Ljoe's heart, her, too, heart. Hyeso stood beside his bed and caressed Ljoe's hand gently, she fitted their finger gently and smiled sadly, she should knew that their hand always this perfect if their clasped it together. Hyeso bend down and kissed Ljoe's forehead gently, her tears fell down to Ljoe's face. Hyeso gazed him softly and took her lips to his ear.

"Oppa~" Hyeso whispered and whimpered slightly, she took a deep breathe "Byunghun Oppa, please..." Hyeso bit her lower lips, her tears still fell down without even stopped.

Hyeso sighed and pecked lightly his ear like she used to "I know you will make it, Oppa, you promised never leave me right, then don't..."

Hyeso squeezed Ljoe's hand and rubbed her thumb lovingly to his palm while she still whispered to Ljoe "You remember when we were child, you yelled at me because I almost danger myself when I tried to climbed the tree to helped the cute kitten" Hyeso whispered again.

"You said that you don't know what you will do if you lost me, you would probably die" Hyeso chuckled softly then sighed "I do too, Byunghun Oppa, I would probably die if I lost you, so please wake up and hug me like you used to" Hyeso couldn't hold her sobbed so she cried and fell on her knees, still holding Ljoe's hand for dear life.

Changjo came and hugged Hyeso from behind as he tried to tear away Hyeso's hand from Ljoe's. Hyeso just shook her head and whimpered.

"I love you, Byunghun Oppa, please..." Hyeso sobbed "Don't leave me, please" She finally let go of Ljoe's hand and turned her body just to be hugged by Changjo.

"I don't want to lost him, Changjo'ya..." Hyeso sobbed, Changjo tightened his hug and kissed her temple "Told him to wake up, so he can hug me...." Hyeso pleaded.

Changjo just stayed silent and watched how Ljoe's chest moved up and down as he breath. He closed his eyes and let the tears slipped out. *Please wake up, Hyoung, you know only you who can make Hyeso calm*

------------------------------------

Hyeji sat in the corner of the cafe with Ricky and MinSoo, it's almost midnight and Ljoe still unconscious, they really worried and couldn't sleep.

Hyeji looked at her cellphone and felt relieve when she saw Kangta had texted her many times to asked the condition, Hyeji sighed and gazed both Ricky and Minsoo.

"Oppa..." She called them, Ricky almost chocked the coffee he had drink when he heard Hyeji called him Oppa.

"I sensed something fishy here, you called me Oppa" Ricky hissed "Mwo!! What did you do right now? What? tell me now" Ricky said. Hyeji hissed lightly and glared Ricky playfully. Minsoo just smiled and shook his head lightly.

"What it is Hyeji'ya?" Minsoo asked. Hyeji sighed and took a deep breath.

"What if.. I mean, it's only if..what do you say, Oppa, if I'm getting back with Kang-Nim?" Hyeji asked carefully. They both widened their eyes and gasped.

"You did?" Minsoo asked, Ricky jaw dropped open.

"NO!! I never agree" Ricky said, Hyeji saw him shocked, Minsoo also saw him in complete shock.

"How do you know he won't ever leave you again, how do you know he was the one for you, after all this years I saw you had a hard time to forget him, and now you said to me you came back together with him, hell no!!" Ricky stubbornly folded his arms on his chest.

Hyeji sighed and looked down, everything that Ricky said was true, she tried hard to fixed every part of her broken heart all these years and Ricky was the one who watched her struggled with everything, but she never could to lie to her self that she was still so much in love with her ex-teacher, no matter how hard she tried to forget him, he wasn't erased from her heart, just burried deep inside her heart and now it slowly crawled back.

Minsoo saw her sad face and smiled gently, he put his hand to her head, Hyeji rose her head and gazed Minsoo soothing's smile.

"Are you happy?" Minsoo asked, Hyeji tilted her head slightly, confused "If you back to him, if you both are together again, are you happy?" Asked Minsoo again. Hyeji bit her lower lips.

"I~~" Hyeji sighed "...Don't know, actually, Oppa, I never sure about this, but..." Hyeji stopped and sighed again. Minsoo nodded while Ricky still silenced.

"If you happy, then I agree, I'm sure the others too will agree, Chunji also said that Kang-NIm still loved you, he could saw from his eyes" Minsoo said again. Hyeji glanced to Ricky who watched them in complete silence.

Ricky felt Hyeji's eyes on him and tried to ignore it but still couldn't had a heart to be angry with her, she is his only bestfriend, his only sisters, Ricky sighed.

"Alright, but if he hurt you again, I would never... never ever let you back together with him" Ricky pouted, Hyeji chuckled and move her sit to sat beside Ricky and hugged him tightly.

"I know you won't let me down" Hyeji said and put her head to his shoulder. Ricky smiled and locked her head in between his shoulder and neck.

------------------------------------------------

Hyeso sat in the waiting room, head on Niel's shoulder as she still cried silently, Changjo sat beside him as he kept squeezed her hand tightly.

"I'm scared, Niel'ah..." Hyeso whispered, Niel sighed and took Hyeso's other hand and sandwich it between his "What if.." Hyeso chocked.

"He will be fine..." Niel assured even he too couldn't sure about that.

Kris watched them in complete silence, he just lean his body on the wall and sighed as if he already made his decission, he smiled bitterly.

*I can't lose you, Princess*



------------------------------------------------




The next morning was made Hyeso and the others gulped nervously, the doctor checked Ljoe's condition and sighed. He turned and shook his head.

"There's no different from last night..." The doctor said, Ljoe's mom went histeric and fell down to the floor while her husband hold her still. Sohyun sobbed and hugged Ljoe's body while Hyeso just froze there, everything went numb, her tears slipped out without even she realize.

*No, Oppa please...you promised*

Hyeso walked to Ljoe's bed and gazed his sleeping face, she carresed it softly, her lips trashed his face then to his ears.

"I love you, Byunghun Oppa, always..." Hyeso whispered and sobbed "I love you... Goodbye"

"Get away from him.." Sohyun pushed Hyeso until she fell to the floor, Chunji ran to help Hyeso and Hyeso broke in his embraced. She sobbed uncontrollably.


----------------------------------------------------



Ljoe's stirred his hand and winched slightly, he heard a sobbed like, he determined the voices, his mom, Hyeji, Sohyun and Hyeso, at the last name he felt his heart broke when he heard her crying, he wanted to ran to her and hugged her, assured her to not cry, soothing her with his kisses but he felt his body so weak.

Ljoe opened his eyes slowly and adjust to the light from the lamp, he gasped silently when he could felt pain from his back. He remembered what happen to him yesterday, he was in accident when he was driving, he was thinking about her, the love of his life, the only reason he was exist, the only one who could made him fly above the cloud and broke him into pieces. Ljoe turned his head and his eyes instantly found her, hugged by his best friend, crying, sobbing and clutched Chunji's shirt as if her life depent on it.

"Ba-Baby..." Ljoe's whispered but no one could hear him so he gain his strength "Hyeso..." He called her.

Hyeso gasped, so the others too, their head turned to Ljoe who only saw Hyeso. Chunji helped Hyeso to stood up, Hyeso bit her lower lips to prevented another sob.

"Byunghun Oppa..." Hyeso whimpered. Ljoe smiled tiredly.

"Baby... Hy-Hyeso'ya..." Ljoe still called her, Hyeso cried then ran to him, ignored the others even Kris and Sohyun.

Hyeso hugged Ljoe tightly and sobbed on his neck, Ljoe closed his eyes and sighed, he smiled then took his hand to caressed her hair lovingly.

"Why you cry Baby? Is it because of me? I'm okay now..." Ljoe whispered, Ljoe's mom and dad also hugged him but in his eyes was only Hyeso and Hyeso only "No more cry, hush now baby" Ljoe kissed her temple softly.

"I-I though I lose you, Oppa... I'm scared" Hyeso sobbed. Ljoe chuckled softly.

"I promised you right, I won't leave you, Baby.." Ljoe said. Hyeso nodded and pulled off from him, they gazed each other, completely forget that everyone still there.

"I hear you..." Ljoe said as he rubbed Hyeso's cheek with his thumb "I heard what you said..." He whispered and smiled "And I love you too... always..." He hold her neck and pulled her to him so he could claim her lips, Hyeso sighed and closed her eyes as Ljoe's lips molded hers gently.

Chunji turned his head to Kris and Sohyun who watched the scene with shocked and still froze in their place. Chunji smiled sadly as he understand what they felt, but Hyeso and Ljoe was made for each other, even they tried hard to be with the others, they never stopped love each other daringly.

"I hope you both understand that they couldn't be apart, they will die without each other..." Chunji said as slowly to Kris and Sohyun "Please, let them be together..." Chunji bowed to them. Kris watched him then to Hyeso and Ljoe who still smiled at each other as they broke their kiss, he leaved the room with a sigh.


--------------------------------------------------



Hyeji smiled, because of two reasons, one because Ljoe already awake and he and Hyeso were finally together, even two hearts broken because of it. Two, well because right now in front of her, sat the love of her life, her ex-teacher, Kangta.

Kangta came in the morning, two hours after Ljoe has awake, just because he was worried sick about Hyeji, and Hyeji melted right away when she saw he came and pulled her to his embrace. Hyeji smiled again with the thought.

"You look happy?" Kangta smirked lightly, Hyeji rose her head and smiled to him.  Of course she was happy, he was here for her, and they would possibly back together.

"I am.." Hyeji said, Kangta smiled softly and nodded.

"Will yoou tell me?" Kangta asked, Hyeji chuckled and shook her head childishly.

"I won't..."

Kangta laughed and took Hyeji's hand and cupped it gently, he caressed her hand lovingly with his thumb, he moved his seat to sat beside her and cupped her cheek.

"I' happy to see you happy, and I was glad to see Byunghun is okay, and you are okay..." Kangta whispered, Hyeji gazed him and smiled.

"I'm okay..." *Because of you* Hyeji whispered back.

Kangta gazed Hyeji's eyes then moved to her lips, he watched it opened slightly apart and smiled. "Did you already got the answer about us?" Kangta asked nervously, Hyeji also looked down nervously.

"I know you still love me, Oppa.. but how can I sure that you won't hurt me again?" Hyeji asked, Kangta sighed and nodded.

"I do understand, if you don't want us to be together, I completely understand..." Kangta smiled, even it's a sad one but Kangta didn't want Hyeji to felt sorry for him. Hyeji gazed him then to their hand that linked together, she smiled.

But... I know, how much I still love you, how much I really want us to be together again" Hyeji whispered, Kangta widened his eyes and gaped to her, she smiled "So yes, Oppa, let's start all over again" she said.

Kangta smiled happily and cupped both of Hyeji's cheek then lean his face to hers as he claimed her lips to him, Hyeji smiled through the kiss, how much she missed his kisses and his gently touch every time they kissed.

Kangta took her hand to his and slipped something to her finger, Hyeji gasped and broke their kiss, she saw a round thing on her finger and gaped, she gazed Kangta confusedly.

"I can't promise you that we won't fight, I can't promise you too that sometime I will hurt you with my egoist, but all I can promise is I will love you, it never changed, and will always be..." Kangta murmured as he took Hyeji's hand and kissed it softly "So, Hyeji'ya... Will you marry me?" Kangta asked as he gazed Hyeji's eyes deeply.

Hyeji gasped.



----------------------------------------------------------


Hyeso let her tears fell when she read the letter from Kris, Kris was back to China without telling Hyeso anything and a goodbye.

Princess,

I know you love me, because I could feel it in these two years we are together, and you know I love you so much that I would do anything to make you happy...

Everything...

Even it's mean I should let you go...

When I saw how broke you are when he was still unconscious, when everyone gave up about him but you still believe that he won't leave you, I do realize how much he meant to you and how much you love him.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I let you go and I can let you go because I'm sure he can take care of you, love you more than I am... And you will love him more than you love me.

Princess... I want to hold you and kiss you and called you like this for the last time, but I know if I saw you, everything will be different, I won't stand to broke up with youm probably I would kidnaped you and won't let you back to Korea again, yess, I'm selfish just like that. But as you know I can't met you, please don't be angry, this is the last time you will hear about me, probably when we met in the street, I want you to smile and laugh so happy that I will don't have a regret to let you go, and I know he took care of you good.

Princess... I love you, and you know that..
Good bye...
Wufan


Hyeso bit her lower lips and gazed outside the window of the taxi, she was on the way to the hospital to visit Ljoe.

*I'm sorry, Wufan Oppa... thank you for everything...*
*Goodbye, Wufan Oppa...*


When Hyeso arrive in the hospital and opened the door of Ljoe's room, she took a deep breathe, because she didn't want Ljoe to saw her cry again.

"Baby...." Ljoe called her from the bed as he sat and turned his head from outside the window.

Hyeso gazed him and smiled when she saw Ljoe smiled softly to her, he rose his hand and Hyeso walked towards him and took his hand, their hand linked together and they both smiled.

*Yes, we are a perfect match, we are complete*

Hyeso rounded her arms to Ljoe's neck as Ljoe's rounded his arm to her waist.

"How are you doing, Oppa?" Hyeso asked, Ljoe smiled and presses their forehead together.

"I'm fine..." Ljoe smiled softly "Because you are here, so I'm fine"

Hyeso chuckled and lean her lips to him, their lips molded each other gently, Hyeso sighed and smiled.

"That's good, I love you...." Hyeso whispered. Ljoe's smiled happily as if it was the first time he heard it from her.

"I love you too, Baby... always..." Ljoe once again claimed her lips to him.

*Forever*

----------------------


Mhee0901 hereeee....

Thank youuuuu so muuuuch for reading this bad crappy story....
ahahahha...

Comments please...

Well, it's actually the end..
the next chapter will be Epilogue for this story...

So will you wait??
Alright I'm out...

Once again, Thank you so much
*kisskisskisskissallofyou*

Mhee0901 out.
..