Chapter 9

In Time

       Amira entered into her favorite class of the day,art. She loved it because she wasn't ignored and it was one of the 2 classes she has with Onew. Spotting him sitting at their usual table, she sat next to him. He looked up and smiled. "Hey." "Hi!" "You seem to be in a good mood, something happen?"Amira asked, curiousity hinted in her voice. "Actually yes. My cousins and I have decided to send in our audition tape to SM." "SM? What's that?" "Its a music entertainment company..That's in Korea." "Oh really? That's cool. Remember, Ill root you on." She made a fist at him and smiled. "What about yourself? You seem to not be all depressed like you usually are." "You noticed?!" She squeaked out, feeling her cheeks burn. "*chuckles* Your my friend, of course I'd notice your wierd behavior." "Hehe well...Ive decided to end it with Suengri. I've thought long and hard about it;this isn't what I want at all. I've been depressed and not myself because of him. I want to be happy, not sad. You have no idea how miserable I have been lately, I can't even think of how many times I have or wanted to cry; so I came to this conclusion: to end it." He pulled her into a quick hug and released her. "Im happy for you. I thought I would have to intervine sooner or later." She punched him playfully in the arm.

         3rd period ended too quickly for her and she had to go to lunch, which she didn't want to go;it's not like she could go with Onew to his next class.'Today I will do it. I promised myself I would and Im gonna do it!' Taking in deep breaths, she opened the cafeteria doors and walked in and started looking for Suengri;she didn't see him anywhere.  "Maybe he's in the courtyard..." She walked to the courtyard doors and looked through the small rectangle windows and spotted him sitting with his friends on a table. Walking into the yard, she went straight to him. "Suengri, we need to talk."

 

This chappy is so short and I want you guys to know I haven't abandoned this story!! I just made a new story and been extremely busy! Please forgive me and keep loving this story!