Chapter 2

In Time

Amira POV:

                  It had been almost a week since the confession. It has been great between us.I stil find myself thinking back to that day I mean, who wouldn't the boy you actually thought that would'nt even look your way asks you to be his, its amazing!

No One's POV:

                Amira twirled and skipped around her room, happily getting ready for school. Humming a tune, she sifted through her drawer for a perfect top. In the end, she chose a purple blouse and a pair od dark denim jeans with black boots.Looking herself over in the mirror, she began to pout. "Gosh! Look at this stomach!" She grabbed the little bit of stomach she had. Compared to alot of girls who tended to be bigger, Amira wasn't really big, she just had wide hips, thighs, and a . Still, she was alittle self-conscious about her body. *Fallin Out by Keyshia Cole playing*  *sigh* Amira walked to her nightstand and picked up her phone and smiled at the wallpaper. It had a picture of Seungri holding a bouquet of yellow roses, smiling.

                                                                             

                            Seungri had texted her saying that he wouldn't be riding the bus and that he would meet her at the school. She started frowning and wanted to ask why but said okay.

Amira's POV: 

                         Ugghhhh..Great. Now I have to get on by myself. I got my binder and walked out the house. As soon as I get on the bus, laughter raid my ears. I don't want to make the assumption that they aren't talking about me, but what do you expect me to think? It has always been ME being the of the jokes.You wanna know what I did? I'll tell you what I did! I just kept quiet and ignored them. Stupid right? Well I don't think it is, especially if you never were written up in your life. Besides, I don't like fighting. I sat down in the seat, feeling uneasy because I could basically feel eye lasers shooting holes through my backside. Im sitting there for awhile and I could'nt help hearing my name. MY name, of all people, smh. "Can you believe Seungri would drop his standards SO low?" "No I can't I mean, Amira's pretty and all but don't you think she is too BIG for him." Then they start laughing.

                           " He lowered his standards and Im to big for him, huh? Well guess what? Im the one with him and not you jealous hags!", is what I really want to say but I hold back my tongue and sit there and take it. It amazes me how people act like your not there and talk loads of garbage about you. It really hurts that I can't have a single day without being talked about.*sigh* I sunk down in my seat, looking out the window.

No One's POV:

                         Amira got off the bus and was greeted by Seungri. He gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. "How is my jagiya?' "Good.And you?" Amira said fakin a smile. " Im better now that your here." She started to giggle and playfully pushed him and they walked inside the school.

Amira's POV:

                        After departing with Seungri, my happy mood faded, letting all my sad emotions reel back in. I  walked into my class and sat at my desk, putting my head down. I hate myself for being so quiet. Why can't i speak my mind freely like some other people can? I was so caught up with my thoughts, I didn't  see the person in front of me. "Excuse me." I looked up, seeing a male who looked korean with brown hair that was cut into a wavy like bang in the front and semi-long in the back.

                                                                       

                     His eyes forming slight crescent moons when he smiled. "Hmm?" I managed to squeak out. "Im new here and I was wondering if you know where Mr.Wright is?" "Oh, the art teacher? Yeah, his class is Rm.596, what period do you have him?" He looked down at his schedule. " Ummmmmmm 3rd period." "Me too." He smiled again "Thank you." "No problem." I said, smiling back.

No One's POV:

                  1st and 2nd period went by in a flash. Amira gathered up her supplies and headed down the hall. The loud voices of students and teachers combined engulfed her ears as she swerved in and out through crowds of people. In the process of trying to get pass somebody, she bumps into someone.

Onew's POV:

                   'Where is it?' I looked around, feeling myself frown. I was looking for the art room and had no luck finding it. If that girl from was here, she could help me. *sigh* Looking through my binder, I found the map the guidance counselor had given me. It was so confusing to read, it's not some much of  good use. Just as I was putting it away, someone bumped into me."Oh! Im sorry." The person muttered. I turned around to see the girl from my 1st period. " Its okay.... Hey! It's you!" I guessed I scared her because she jumped alittle. She looked up and smiled at me. "Oh, hi!" I smiled again. "Um could I walk with you to Mr.Wright's class, Im alittle lost, hehe." "Oh.. sure.Come on" I nodded and followed.

No One's POV:

                 Amira and Onew entered the classroom. Amira sat at her usual seat while Onew went to the teacher handing him his schedule.After getting everything settled, Onew turned around to see Amira on the far nd of the table, isolated from everyone. He sits next to her. She keeps quiet and doesn't say anything. He gives a her a confused look before speaking. "Why are you isolating  yourself?" She looks at him for a second then faces the front again, going through her binder for a sheet of paper. "Isolating? How?" She said occasionally looking at him while sketching. "Your sitting at the end of the table, by yourself, why?" Amira huffed out some air and erased some pencil marks on her paper before continuing sketching. "......I.. like sitting alone, is that wrong?" "Umm no its not, its just that you look sad, that's all." She dropped her pencil and looked at him. "Im not sad.. Im just use to it, that's all." Onew saw something in her eyes but didn't know exactly what it was. Extending out his hand he said; "Well you're just gonna have to get use to me then, huh? Im Onew."

Amira gave him a puzzled look before taking his hand and smiled. "I guess so. Im Amira."

 

So, how you guys like it! I kinda got the idea for this story by listening to Let Go by M-Flo loves Yoshika and AJ-Wipe the Tears. I hope you enjoyed this longer chappy.

Saranghe! Bye bye!

                                           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5RloX04bsG3mCGUA4XYv