Chapter 4

In Time

I'm alot better and I'm back with Chapter 3!Chapter 3 isn't my personal favorite, it made me feel like I rushed it alittle  but I hope you enjoy it!

 

Amira's POV:

             "Well, I guess you're just gonna have to get use to me then, huh? I'm Onew." I looked at him for a moment. He actually wants to be my friend. I never really had a TRUE friend.All of my so-called "friends" left me to be part of "the crowd", whatever that is.Then they only asked me questions about homework or they would ask me to do their homework.So when he actually started talking to me, I was taken aback. Like I told him before, Im use to being ignored. No one, not even the teachers except Mr.Wright, pays attention to me. I'm basically invisible to all of them.I smiled knowing that I will finally have a true friend. Wait, would Seungri count as a friend? He is my boyfriend so..... I guess he would. Correction, I have 3 friends that I know won't linger away. " I guess so. I'm Amira." I shook his extended out hand.

No One's POV:

                  Amira and Onew spent the rest of the class period chatting it up. When the bell rang, they went their seperate ways saying their good byes. Onew had economics, while Amira had D lunch. She went into the cafeteria and sat her stuff down on a nearby table and walked into the hamburger line. She got the tray and a juice and sat at her table. Before eating, she looked around seeing if she could spot Seungri. ' I guess I'll be eating alone today.' Before she could take a bite of her burger, a pair of hands covered her eyes, blocking her vision. "Guess who~" Playing along, she smiled. "Ummm is it Seungri?" "Bingo! Here's your reward!" He gave her a peck on the cheek and sat next to her. "So how was your day?" Seungri said while draping his arm around her. Smiling softly, she laid her head on his shoulder before responding. "It was great. I made a friend today." "Oh really? That's good, I'm happy for you." Amira lifted her head and picked up her hamburger, biting it. While she was chewing, she felt someone watching her. Turning, she saw Seungri just staring. " What?" He shook his head. "Why are you eating that?" "Because I'm hungry and I really didn't feel like eating pizza." " Have you everthought of eating something more..... healthier?" "Well....sometimes." She averted her gaze from him. "Do you think... I should?" "Yes.How about this, we start you on a diet, does that sound okay?" Only thing she could do is nod.

 Amira POV:

                "Yes. How about this, we start you on a diet, does that sound okay?" My mouth felt suddenly dry and I couldn't speak, the only thing I could do is nod. Is he unhappy about the way I look? Is he..Is he calling me....Fat? 'No! Amira, stop thinking like this!' He is only looking for my health...right? Of course he is! He is so considerate about others wellbeing. "Don't worry, I won't push you too hard, dieting is a process that will take some time." " Okay.. I'll try my best." I faked a smile.I didn't feel hungry anymore, so I just drunk my juice and excused myself from the table and went into the courtyard. I really need some fresh air right now.

Seungri's POV:

                 Step one complete. I looked over to my group of friends who were sitting at another table giving me the thumbs up.' 'Yeah, im gonna win this bet.' I don't want to hurt her in the process but there are some things you just gotta do to regain your place at the top. And by at the top I mean my reputation. It has significantly declined since agreeing to date her. The bet was for me to date a loner, or outcast, for atleast two weeks. In those weeks, I am suppose to act all lovey dovey with her and while doing so, I am suppose to pick out her weaknesses and use it against her. Amira is the perfect target, I'll give them that. But seriously, couldn't they have atleast picked out a smaller framed girl?No offense to her, but I really don't like big people. There is no reason why, I just don't like them. Anyways, I picked out her vulnerbilities and it turns out she never speaks her mind (which I have witnessed millions of times), she is the quiet type, and she can't seem to say the word no to anyone. Step one was to get her to agree to go out with me and to convince her to go on the diet. And I'm sure you can guess the rest of the steps.Some might think it would be cold-hearted, but I don't give a crap what they think.

No One's POV:

                 The last bell rung which resulted, within seconds, of kids dispursing from classrooms in hoards. Amira was about to get on the bus when she heard her name being yelled out. She turned to see Onew running towards her, grinning. He stopped in front of her, panting alittle. " How *pant* was your day?" She smiled at him. "It was good." She said hoping it didn't sound as fake as it was. "Yours?" "It was okay. I had fun today." " Im glad you had a good f--" She was interrupted by Seungri, who wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Hi Amira, whose this?" She looked at him and smiled. " Oh! Seungri this is Onew,my new friend. Onew this is my boyfriend Seungri." "Hello." Onew said waving. Seungri only nodded at him. "Well, let's go." She said bye to Onew before getting on the bus. He waved back and to his bus.

                Seungri and Amira got on the bus and sat down towards the back, which Amira really didn't feel to comfortable sitting but agreed to it. She sat near the window while he sat on the outside, talking to his friends. It's usually what he did whenever he chose to ride the bus. He would occassionally ask her questions or would create small talk . She was basically being ignored but didn't see it that way. "Amira." Seungri said, breaking her out of her trance. "Hmm?" "I've been calling you for the last few minutes, what's wrong?" "Nothing... Just deep in thought." "Or maybe the fat in her head is preventing her from hearing." His friends whispered to one another, but it didn't go unheard by Amira. She gasped but didn't say anything about it. "If you say so..." She looked at him for awhile. ".....What is it that you wanted?" "Oh! I wanted to talk to you about your diet." Her eyes had doubled in size. His friends had busted out laughing. "Can we NOT talk about this NOW?" "Why?" She really wanted to punch him, but restrained herself. "Because...It's embarrassing and this is not the appropiate place to talk about it!" She said in a whisper. "It's nothing to be ashamed of." "Yeah, it's nothing to be ashamed of."Said one of his snickering friends. She glared at the friend then at him. "You don't understand ,Seungri." "Ugghh fine, I'll text it to you, happy?" "He said frowning. "No..I'm not." She looked out the window, trying to hold back the tears.

 

 

Again, I really didn't like chapter 3 but I hope you guys love it. I'd like to thank those who subscribed, commented, voted, and actually viewed my story. My first fanfic is successful because of you guys!