Chapter 6

In Time

Amira's POV:

                I couldn't concentrate on my homework when I got home, mainly because of what happened with me and Seungri today. I figured he would be happy but.....I don't know anymore. I decided to leave it be and concentrate on more important things: homework.As soon as I put my pencil down on the paper, my phone vibrates and plays my ringtone that tells me I have a text. Looking down, I smile graced upon my lips.

                                                                                                                                 From: Onew

                                                                                                                                  To: Amira

                                                                                                                                  Mon 4/20    3:59 pm

              Yello! How was your day?

 

                                                                                                                                From:Amira

                                                                                                                                 To: Onew

                                                                                                                                 Mon 4/20     4:00 pm

                Hi! My day was.....ok.

 

                                                                                                                                 From: Onew

                                                                                                                                   To: Amira

                                                                                                                                 Mon 4/20     4:01 pm

                I don't like the sound of this, what happened? :(

             

                                                                                                                                From: Amira

                                                                                                                                  To: Onew

                                                                                                                                Mon 4/20      4:02 pm

               ....Something happened between me and Seungri.

 

                                                                                                                               From: Onew

                                                                                                                                  To: Amira

                                                                                                                               Mon 4/20    4:03 pm

               Lets meet up, I can tell you are unhappy.

 

                                                                                                                               From: Amira

                                                                                                                                  To: Onew

                                                                                                                               Mon 4/20   4:04 pm

               ......ok. Where?

       

                                                                                                                                From: Onew

                                                                                                                                    To: Amira

                                                                                                                                Mon 4/20    4:05 pm

            At the bus stop.

                                                                                                                     

                                                                                                                              From: Amira

                                                                                                                                To: Onew

                                                                                                                              Mon 4/20      4:06 pm

             Ok, see you there.

                        I grabbed my keys and phone and told my mom where I was going. At first she was reluctant to let me go but told me to be back at 8. I said my goodbyes and left.

No One's POV: 

                     Onew was already at the bus stop, sitting on the bench, when Amira arrived. He stood up when he saw her come into view. "Tell me what happened." He had a look of worry on his face. She nodded and began to walk and he followed in suit. "You know that private business with Seungri I told you about?" He nodded. "Well Seungri suggested that I go on a diet and I agreed to do it. Today I told him how much weight I lost and he didn't seem to thrilled." Onew stopped walking, tightening his hands into a fist. Turning around, Amira looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" "Why'd you agree to do it?" He looked at her with sadness and somewhat anger in his eyes. She averted her gaze from him. "I-I don't know.... He is concerned about my health, is all." He scoffed. "Concerned? Seems to me he is trying to humilate you, can't you see that?" She felt something spark inside her:anger. "How could you say that? You don't know him." "I know him enough to know he is an . He basically told the whole world that your on a diet." His voice slightly rising with each painstaking word. "He's not one! He is only looking out for me... Besides, the diet is working." "Can I see it?" She looked at him. "See what?" "The plan." "Oh, yeah. Hold on." She took out her phone and flipped through her messages until she found the diet plan. "Here." He took the phone and laughed in disbelief.

                         " Amira.... This is wrong." "It works, doesn't it?"  "It's unhealthy! I mean, who recommends to drink energy drinks when your tired? You should be trying to avoid them if possible." Amira huffed out some air, she was starting to get annoyed with whole conversation. "He is looking out for me, is that so wrong?" "It is if he's trying to hurt you." "He isn't, okay?!" At this point she was on the verge of tears, but she refused to let them fall. She began to walk off. "Amira! Wait!" She ignored him and continued to walk, wanting the tears to go away but they fell instead. She felt a hand grab her wrist and she turned around. "Is it wrong that he is being considerate?!" "Am-" "Is it wrong that someone actually loves me fo-" His grip tightened on her wrist with each word. "That's not love!" She looked him in the eyes in shock. "Wha-" "If he loved you, he wouldn't even suggest a diet! He would love you the way you are and not want to change the way you are or look! You are perfectly fine the way you are!" She snatched her arm out of his grip. "Im not fine the way I am! As you can see, I am bigger than the other girls!" Im not popular and outgoing like others are. Im a loser...*sniffles* Each word felt like daggers being plunged into his heart, it really pained him to see her cry. " And... a loner.. *hiccup* Im a nobody."

                             He gently pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back trying to soothe her. "Don't lie to yourself like this Amira. You are fine the way you are. You are different and that is fine because that makes you unique. You are a genuinely nice and sweet person, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to be your friend. " He smiled softly. "..And know that I won't stray away and that I'll be there for you...So, stop crying.Okay?" She looked up at him for a moment, tears still streaming down her face and began to smile. 'That's the smile I love to see.' He grinned and wiped the tears coming out her eyes, causing her to blush.Taking her hand, he dragged her down the street."Where are we going?" "Somewhere fun."

                              As they walked down the street she couldn't help but recap all what happened. From the argument to the hug, it all left her....confused. She glanced over at Onew and blushed. The hug came to mind. 'Is it wrong that enjoyed the feeling of him hugging me?' She actually felt safe in his arms, it was warm and soft like a blanket. And when she looked up to look at him, her heart quickened in pace. She knew what Onew said was true but something in her didn't want to believe him and it was that she did like Seungri. She really didn't know if he did the same anymore but she hoped he does. "We're here." She broke out of her trance to find that they were in front of a studio. "A studio?" "Yeah, me and my cousins own it." She looked at him in curoiusity. "You can sing?" He nodded. "Can I hear?" He smiled. "Sure." Onew took out his keys and unlocked the door. She had agape, it looked amazing in the lobby.

                                                       

"Follow me." She did so and they went through a door leading into the recording room. She nearly broke her jaw at the sight.

 

                                  

                "How can you afford all this?" She said while walking to the mixers. "Hehe well we all split the bill.It's alot of money but it will pay off later on." She looked at him and smiled.Onew told her which buttons to press and went into the room with the glass window. Sitting down in her seat she pressed play for the audio to start.

(Sorry the vid wouldn't work on it or either Im not doing it right) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp1Yh59CiS8&ytsession=SP3NG71bncAcvDcoaCvABW8GhQQRm_HkxUGtPiXjEiH0w6KI-n4yqg7rLfVnNKdmSXKvx5dKtCuIUMpG3zGTJJ6by9d4BwwcJv33ncGfC9ZtxfAwO9AE5VyUH20sKnx68NDPvP-m-1xfy3kIsyA9ajNKwSoSBa0HDqKKzbRqqoHs02NQx6CJJNdIPmmqv1B17sGu1qCVv3InTGAw44BSZInVskq6vp1biXHTV8Wq1VlrAoVnLA7FZsntXca3ypZfOqqLFtQDHsibK1f79m9MOWvYhS5ksrQ15qouO3dtG1wpCjknRUdGe0KrDLOWIL4gVZ9_WgI3U_iA95PL-o3CcKTtRs0WgLA_VYy2J75AaOvulU9g_6KSKvhc4m_BhHQyhysqCTy-K__y6NaliJZ9i8h7BRejGb94G600Vpe1GOHVt_YjBW7SonIjyI6axVww_IZdtHAoxETMwiW52wXiSc2_N4imyhj4nQZHi6o39tlXG3argNooLfRLAJj_p3fspWlv_GdlYS8ZOhnSz761gyJmmR9eOUC8PG7OeXodwJGisBeBI1PwuWaj3eQMYyrW17FvXtdejKelOEagZ_otznw0DYIJ4DqdgS8Ds8_iliE

Maybe we need just a little more time

Time that can heal what's been on your mind
You can find what we lost before it all slips away
We need time to mend from the mistakes I've made
God only knows what a heart can survive
So many tears from all the pain in our lives
And where else could we go after all we've been through
I still believe my life is right here with you


As he sung he looked at her with such emotion in his eyes and his voice


So just hold on
And it'll wont take long
I hope that you can love me
When the pain is gone
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of your broken heart

 

He wanted her to hear the message through the song,through  his voice. He knew that it would be a slim chance but, he wanted her to hear, hear his confession.


I know its taking a while but every lesson, i've learned
And if your heart speaks tonight, I'll hear every word
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
If you want to be free I'll never stand in your way
But with all that I am, I'm asking you to stay

Hold on
And it'll wont take long
I hope that you can love me
When the pain is gone
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of your broken heart

'I love you.. Amira..'

                           When he got done singing, Amira clapped so hard thought my hand was going to fall off. It was so beautiful and she almost started crying. He smiled and came back into  the recording room. "Im glad you enjoyed it."

     " Enjoyed it?! I loved it!!" He laughed and started blushing, which she found cute. She widened her eyes at the statement she made in her head. It wasn't a lie, actually now that she looked at him, he was handsome. "..So you want to be a singer?" "Yes, it's been my dream, our dream, to be singers." "Why not make it happen?" "School." "There are plenty of people younger than us and are singers and they still go to school." "I know, just want to get school out the way first, it will be less stressful." "Well, know that I'll root you on, m'kay?" She said while holding up her hand for a high-five. He laughed. "okay." 

                            "Onew?" "Hmm?" He said while he locked the studio door before following her down the street. "I want to thank you for today." "Oh, no problem and remember, Im here for you. Don't be afraid to ring me up if you have any problems." She smiled. "Well, goodnight." She said while walking away. He smiled back "Goodnight."

 

 

Awww this is my favorite chapter. Please leave comments and subscribe. Byez~!