Chapter 7

In Time

Hello Everyone!!! I've been gone for centuries away from this story because I was on writers block :(. Hopefully it won't happen again and I also have a new story on the way dealing with Zelo hehe... Enjoy!

   Onew POV:

        "If he loved you,he wouldn't even suggest a diet! He would love you the way you are and not want to change the way you are or look! You are perfectly fine the way you are!" I angrily shouted out at her. It fustrated me so much that she can still can be with this jerk. She snatched her arm out of my grip. Im not fine the way I am! As you can see, I am bigger than most girls! Im not popular and outgoing like the other are! Im a loser... *sniffles*" A pang of guilt hit me now that I realized I made her cry. " And a loner... *hiccup* Im a nobody."

             Watching her shaking body from the sadness he and I both are causing her took a toll on me, I can't take it anymore. I pulled her into a hug, suprising myself by my own actions. I started rubbing her back and whispered to her, for her to only hear: " Don't lie to yourself like this Amira. You are fine the way you are. You are different and that is what makes yoyu unique. You are a genuinely nice and sweet person, I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to be your friend. I smiled. "...And know thst I won't stray away and that I'll be there for you... So, stop crying. Okay?" After a few minutes, she looked up at me, tears streaming down her face and started to smile that smile that would scare the rain away. That smile that was radiant like the sun and as beautiful as a rainbow. She was beautiful. So beautiful, she would put Snow White to shame. I don't see whats wrong with her having more curves and a body. Hell, its more of her I can love, why can't she see what I see? I grinned and wiped her face free of tears and took her hand and led her down the street. "Where are we going?" "Somewhere fun."

              "We're here" "A studio?" "Yeah, me and my cousins own it." She looked at me. "You can sing?" I nodded "Can I hear?" I started to smile again. This girl always makes me smile. "Sure." I took out the keys and unlockeed the door. I looked over at her and almosted busted out laughing. "Follow me." She did so and I lead her into the control room. She walked into th room with hung open. "How can you afford all this?" "Hehe well we all split the bill. It's alot of money but it will pay off later on." She smiled and told her what buttons to press before going into the live room. 'This is for you.'

 

Maybe we need just a little more time

Time that can heal what's been on your mind
You can find what we lost before it all slips away
We need time to mend from the mistakes I've made
God only knows what a heart can survive
So many tears from all the pain in our lives
And where else could we go after all we've been through
I still believe my life is right here with you

'I know its a slim chance for her to hear whats coming from my heart, my message.'

So just hold on

And it'll wont take long
I hope that you can love me
When the pain is gone
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of your broken heart

 

I know its taking a while but every lesson, i've learned
And if your heart speaks tonight, I'll hear every word
If you want to be free I'll never stand in your way
But with all that I am, I'm asking you to stay

Hold on
And it'll wont take long
I hope that you can love me
When the pain is gone
I don't want us to fall through the cracks of a broken heart
Don't want us to fall through the cracks of your broken heart

'I love you.. Amira..'

   When I got done and actually looked at her, she had a bright expression on her face and she was clapping. At least I made her smile. I grinned and walked back into the control room. "Im glad you enjoyed it." "Enjoyed it?! I loved it!" I laughed and felt my cheeks heating up. "So you want to be a singer?" "Yes its been my dream, our dream, to be singers." "Why not make it happen?" "School." "There are plenty of people younger than us and are singers and they still go to school." "I know, just want to get school out the way first, it will be less stressful." "Well know that I'll root you on, m'kay?" She said while holding up her hand for a high-five. I laughed at how cute she was being. "Okay."

         "Onew?" "Hmm?" I asked while looking up the studio before following her. "I want to thank you for today." "Oh, no problem and remember, Im here for you. Don't be afraid to ring me up if you have any problems." She smiled. "Well, goodnight." She said before walking away. "Goodnight."

 

I want to thank my readers, subscribers, and voters for sticking with me on this story. And remember to comment! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYoyUVVSqRF19tAt2rKbC    

 Well guys, I have fallen victim to morphing my babies with kpop idols....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFplQPdgfiyWb1R_ElmIH

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2O7Kx9JQpkokhGeuvsiE

There so gorgeous but I feel bad now. Til next time!!