Chapter 13

In Time

ITS HERE THE FINAL CHAPTER *DOES WOLF*  Also the whole time I had Sleepless Nights by Shinee on repeat ^.^

 

      "Dammit I overslept!" She cursed while brushing her teeth in a fast pace. She spat out the froth and rinsed and wiped . She quickly ran into her room and threw on a tshirt and a pair of jeans with some converses and headed down to the front door only to have her ears greeted with the sound of the rain pelting against the roof and windows. "Great, just my luck!" She paced back and forth before an idea hit her; she ran upstairs to her mom's room. "Ma! Ma!" She opened the door to reveal an annoyed and sleepy woman. "What is it child?" "Can I take the car to go get some milk; it's raining outside." "Yeah...*yawn* just be safe, ya hear?" "Yes ma'am." She took the keys of the dresser and hurried down the steps, grabbed the jug of milk out the fridge to back up her plan, put on her hoodie, and left out the door.

     The whole time unlocking the car, she cussed at the rain and herself for waking up late. It was bad enough time was against her being that it was 7:07, scratch that, it was 7:08. She cranked up the car and drove down the road. "Let's see, if I take the expressway, it should give me 3 extra minutes but what about the traffic?..It shouldn't be heavy right now." She turned into the right turn for the expressway. "Thank the heavens above!" To her luck, it was slow and she had forgotten it was Sunday. Weaving through cars left and right she made it to the exit lane. She her blinkers to signal she was turning when a car was a inch away from causing a wreck. "Hey, learn how to drive !" (Lol I always bust out laughing when my family catches road rage :D) She successfully got into the lane and turned left. She glanced down at the clock and it read 7:15. 'Good, just in time too; I just parked.'

    Putting on her hood and getting out the car, she ran to the automatic doors and straight for the main desk. "Excuse me *huff* when is the flight to Seoul leaving? *huff*" "In 10 minutes ma'am." "Thank you." She jogged around looking for his familar wavy brunette hair; oh how hard it was then she saw it. Could it be him? "Onew! Im so sorry. I-" She grabbed his arm and the guy turned around....but it wasn't Onew. "Im sorry sir. I thought you were someone I know." She unleashed his arm, her heartbroken and on the verge of tears; then she heard a voice, his voice. She turned around and it was almost like the breath was taken out of her. Like this was her first time meeting him. She unlocked her phone and sent the message she had been waiting to send.

        ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"One ticket to Seoul please?" "Yes sir. Here, that'll be $1400." He handed her the money and took his ticket. He left the desk, and dragged his suitcase along with him. His phone buzzed in his pocket and he looked around for a vacant spot to stand not knowing that he was standing next to her. He looked up while pushing the read icon, not paying attention to the i.d.

  'Does he hate me?Can he not stand to see me happy?' These are the questions I have asked myself in the past and find myself asking them again.He asks like we're still together,that I belong to him. What made me go out with him?Oh, desperation.*chuckles* Yeah, that's what it was.I was so desperate to have a boy I could call mine but was too stupid to see that he was verbally abusive and didn't really care 2 cents about me.Seungri,

He knew who this was from but it didn't stop him from reading. 'Do I actually wanna hear this..?'

my ex, use to tell me to lose weight, that I was too big.Me and my stupid self listened, wanting to satisfy him,did what he said but it wasn't good enough.Nothing was good enough....I'm so stupid. But you, made me realize something Onew; that I had a good catch from the start. It was you. I never said it before but I notice your smile, the way your eyes light up, the cute face you make when you are deep in thought; I notice it all. i don't want you to give up your dream okay, I want you to keep going and I said I will root you on and what Im trying to say is.....

 

"What? Say what?" "*sniffs* I love you Onew." He turned to his left and looked at the hooded girl next to him. He pulled the hood off her head and turned her to him. She looked up at him with tears running down her face. "I love you Onew." He wiped the tears that started coming down again and smiled before leaning down slowly, closing the distance between them. "I love you." Their lips met into a sweet heartfelt kiss, making them forget about everything and everyone; just the two of them. "Flight to seoul leaving in 5 minutes!" Onew part first and her cheek. "I promise, I won't let you down." She nodded and waved him goodbye, a smile still pressed to her lips; She would just wait.

3 years later.......

"Hurry turn on the tv! He's gonna perform soon ma!" "Im hurrying hold on!" Amira ran and plopped down on the couch and sighed lovingly as she saw Onew come onto the stage in a suit and tie with his brunette hair that she adored. "annyeonghaseyo. i nolae neun oneulnal godeunghaggyo eseo ajigdo allyeojin piljasalam-ege choeseon-eul dahago issseubnida. geunyeoneun chin-aehaneun chingu igo naneun geunyeoleul bogo sip-eoyo. jeulgisibsio! (Hello. This song is dedicated to a person Ive known in highschool and still today. She was a dear friend and I miss her. Please enjoy!)

Teh song(LISTEN)

 

 

YESSSSS I DID IT AND I SUCCEEDED THANKS TO YOU GUYS! Please tell me how you like the story PLEASE. Also, Ive decided to audition for Kpop Star because they are finally having auditions in ATL. So, what songs should I sing? Can be english, korean( I'll try XD), boy, or girl.