Chapter 1

In Time

Amira's POV:

                       "Will you go out with me, jagiya?" My heart froze at his words, those sweet simple words. This could finally be the day that I could have a boyfriend. The day when my label as a loner and a loser be burned to smithereens."Well?" His voice brought me back to reality, Seungri's voice.It was smooth and slightly deep.He had the voice that no one could ignore.I guess I was ,making a weird face because he chuckled, causing a red tint to crawl upon my brown cheeks. I soon found myself back into a daze.How can someone so popular like a loser like me? I know it happens in movies all the time but, that's a movie. Everyone knows movies are nothing but a fantasy, nothing realistic about it.Still, he could have any girl he wants, but he chooses me, there's nothing special about me.

                         All of a sudden, I feel a pair of strong soft lips against mine. Pulling back he gave a boyish grin (which I adored XD)                                                                              

                                           

                                                      

                                                                        

        Now my mouth being fully opened, he chuckles again " I'll take that as a yes?" He said patting my head. I could only nod my head, to taken aback to speak." You still have your mouth wide open, jagiya." He said in a sing- song voice, tapping my top lip with his index finger. Realizing this, I closed my mouth, knowing that I was blushing a darker hue now. " Hehe, you're so cute." Grabbing my hand, he lead me down the street, almost dragging me along because I was falling behind. "So where do you want to go?" He said after I had catched up with him. I had to slightly lift my head to look him in the eye because of the height difference but  it wasn't a strain since he was 5'8 and I am 5'6. "Umm...I-I don't know." I said trying to avert my eyes from his gaze, but my body wouldn't allow it.Swinging the arm that intertwined our hands and fingers, he grinned again. " How about to the park?" Smiling, I nodded.

                              When we got to the park, we sat on the bench, laughing at the little kids playing."Why me?"I finally asked that question that had been lingering in my head for the longest."Hmm?" He looked at me with a questioning look. " Why choose me out of all those skinny pretty girls, the popular ones.Im big and a-" He placed a finger on my lips. "Shhhh.... I chose you because your prettier than them and you stand out. I didn't really care whether you big, I chose you because you shine the most. I really like you Amira." He gave me a peck on the cheek and looked me in the eyes again.I could've sworn that the world stopped around us, like we were the only to still moving.No one, and I mean NO ONE has ever told me anything like this before. Usually when I like someone they say Im pretty and all but Im to big for him to have at his side or he isn't interested.What Seungri just said........Touched my heart... A big smile graced my lips. "I really like you too Seungri."

 

 

AN:How did you like the first chappy! Im sorry that its so short.Oh by the way, this is what Amira would look like :

                                                       cover_235242849224923695_235242780506161