We are never ever getting back together

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Hyukkie… you seemed down lately, something wrong?” asked Sungmin who realized how his best friend behave lately, becoming more quiet and often daydreaming in class even in club. Eunhyuk sighed, he knew soon his best friends would find out.

“Nothing important Minnie… just, you know…” before Eunhyuk could finished, a girl approach him and shove a paper to Eunhyuk’s pocket then walk away quickly before Eunhyuk could asked anything. He took out the paper and widened his eyes after reading the content.

EunHyukkie… meet me at the school backyard after class. I need to talk to you and apologized for everything I did in the past. I still love you till this moment and I just realized it when I heard from your classmate, Heechul that you have got a new lover… is it true? Please give me one last chance.

Your Siwonnie

He crunched up the paper into his fist and his heart starting to ache when he remember the words Siwon said to him years ago… no, not because he still love him, but because anger… because he’s angry of how that bastard could easily said all those words to him and apologized now. Sungmin took the paper from Eunhyuk’s grip and read it then frown deeply, he’s eyes starting to show anger.

“You’re not going to meet him after school right?” Sungmin asked with a scary voice, anger could be seen clearly from his eyes and his voice.

“I will…” Eunhyuk said in a low voice

“WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!!? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO YOU YEARS AGO?!!” Sungmin yelled at Eunhyuk while shaking  his shoulder which earn some of the students’ attention who just walk passed them.

“Min, calm down… I’m not going to forgive him that easy, I’m not a fool like I used to be in the past… I’ll just sort things out clearly for him that I don’t want to ever see him again in my life.” Eunhyuk said calmly, trying to convince Sungmin by the look he gave him.

“Fine, but I’ll come with you…” Sungmin said and Eunhyuk just nodded at him.

“So, mind to tell me why you’re so down lately? Is it because of this?” Sungmin asked again to his bestfriend.

“Uh… actually not that, I’m just… I don’t know how to say… Donghae ignored me and seemed like avoiding me these days…” he said slowly while looking down, trying to hide how hurt he is.

“You really like him, huh? You’re falling for him?” Sungmin asked and Eunhyuk nodded.

“Maybe I’ve starting to open my heart again now, Minnie…”

“Well, if that’s your decision… I’ll support you 100%! Donghae seems to be a nice guy and don’t worry about that too much, just think in the positive way… maybe he’s busy lately” Sungmin said and give Eunhyuk his bunny-grin.

“Thanks Min. So, let’s go find Heechul…. I need to ask him something…” Eunhyuk said and walk off with Sungmin from the school gym.

 

 

 

“Yo Donghae ya!! Wanna go to the newly opened café in the end of the road after school cuz I see you need some refreshing, you’re so… different lately. Where goes your playful side?” Yesung said and flung his arms around Donghae.

“Well, I’m cool with it. Who will go?” Donghae asked coolly, ignoring the question about how he changed lately.

“Me, Kibum, Shindong and Ryeowook.” Yesung replied and Donghae just nodded knowingly.

“Will you tell me what’s up with you later?” Yesung asked again which Donghae just nodded without thinking, he will just tell some family issues or that his ex is bothering him again which actually his ex is really bothering him these days to ask for apology but Donghae didn’t even give a damn to her.

 

 

“Minnie, you just need to wait here. I’ll go talk to him, won’t take much time.” Eunhyuk trying to assure Sungmin to stay and at last Sungmin just give up and let Eunhyuk be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter