First Snow, First Kiss.

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunHyuk’s POV

I stood up from my seat and turn around to leave but I felt two hands holding my wrist to prevent me on going. I turn around to glare at him when I saw Sungmin also holding my wrist with his deadly glare which make me gulp and something make me sit back down at my seat. No… not Sungmin’s glare but DongHae’s gaze.

I keep quiet the whole time until the waitress come to take our order and I said mine before I excused myself to the toilet. I don’t feel ready yet to face DongHae again. I was splashing some cold water to calm myself when I heard someone stepped into the restroom and stood beside me, I looked up to see Sungmin looking at me—or rather glaring at me.

“Hyukkie…” Sungmin sighed.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Well, I did this because of a reason for sure, Hyukkie. I knew you like him or maybe love him. What he’d done before, it’s not like what you thought. Uses this chance Hyuk… You’ll thank me and Kyu later.” He smile softly at me before head back to the table. I sit at my seat and smile when I met DongHae’s worried eyes which make him kind of startled since I looked so upset before.

 

 

“Woah… I’m so full! This a great dinner, DongHae! You should treat us to the expensive restaurant more often” KyuHyun said jokingly at DongHae and DongHae just laughed and nodded in return.

“Um… where are we going after this?” I said while staring at the now dark night sky then look back again at SungMin and KyuHyun, trying to avoid DongHae’s eyes. We’re now outside the restaurant, trying to figure where to go.

“I heard there’s Christmas carnival at the other part of the town. Wanna go?” DongHae suggested while staring at me. I glanced at him but then quickly looked away when our eyes met.

“Sounds good!! But Kyu told me yesterday that he wanted to go somewhere so we’d leave you two alone!! Bye!” SungMin said and quickly ran away with KyuHyun.

“Wha—wait!!! You cant just leave me alone like this!” I yelled at him, he turns around to smirk at me and yelled back, “Remember the bet!” before waving to me and disappear in the end of the road. I sighed and turn to look at DongHae but still avoiding his gaze.

“What bet?” DongHae asked as he stood beside me.

“N-nothing…” I mutter.

“Alright then… How about the carnival? Wanna go?” He grinned at me. I shrugged and about to rejected when I remember the bet again. Aish, I’m doomed if it snows today!

“Fine, let’s go.” I said, pouting slightly at the cold breeze that getting colder. DongHae seems to notice it then move closer to me and what shocked me the most Is when he hold my hands tightly, sending warm to my cold hand and wrapped his arm around me.

“Sorry but I park the car a little further.” DongHae apologized and I just smile slightly at him, loving the warm he gave. Not long after we arrived to where he parked his car and quickly get inside which make me a little disappointed since I couldn’t felt the warm from him again.

The whole car ride was rather awkward and quiet until he suddenly spoke up, bringing up the incident few weeks ago.

“…last time was just a misunderstanding. W-we… I meant, the kiss meant nothing but a goodbye… that’s her last wish so after I granted it, she’ll stop bothering me anymore.” He explained nervously and I just stared at the road. Why did he even bother to explain it to me?

“Why?”

“Huh?”

“Why did you bother to explain it to me?”

“B-because I felt you should know?” DongHae answered and I just sighed, closing my eyes for a while before opening them again. Now that I knew the true case, I shouldn’t be like this anymore right? But DongHae must be suspicious also by how I reacted to the incident. Maybe he’s just that oblivious. And the rest of the ride to the carnival has been quiet.

 

 

 

“We’ve arrived.” He said and pulled off at the side of the road near the carnival entrance. I didn’t even realized that I’ve been grinning ever since we arrived until I heard DongHae chuckles at me.

“You really like the carnival so much, huh?” DongHae said, smiling at me.

“You could say that. Let’s go!” I said and pulled him to the entrance.

“Aish, you’re so cute like this.” He said and pinched my cheek with make me blushed. He chuckles again and hold my hands which make me blushed even more.

“Red is your color.” He smile his angelic smile at me before pulling me to one of the game stall where the winner would get to choose the plushie for the prize.

“But I like blue.” I pouted and he laughed again. He paid for the game and started play the game like how the instruction said. He won at the forth try and we high five together while grinning at each other.

“You may choose your prize”

“What do you want, Eun?” DongHae said eagerly while grinning at me, unconsciously said that nickname he hasn’t said for long now and I should say I really felt happy hearing that he called me Eun again.

“Umm… how bout that monkey plushie, Hae?” i said while pointing to the blue thin monkey.

“Ah!! That’s cu—wait… what did you just call me?” he said while staring at me with his big fish eyes, making me chuckles at him.

“Hae… It’s your nickname. Since you call me Eun.” I said and he beamed at me while holding my hand tighter, pointing to the doll and said that we’ll take it. He handed us the doll and Hae give it to me, I hugged the doll with my one arm while the other hold Hae’s hands. This felt like actual date now.

“Hae… Eun…” Hae mutters while grinning like a idiot alone. People might think he’s crazy if he’s like this alone. I giggled to myself.

“What about the nickname, HaeHae?” I said sweetly and he looked at me while smiling widely.

“I like that one!! HaeHae… nobody ever called me that when many people had called me Hae. And about the nickname… I think it’s going to be cute if we called ourselves EunHae… don’t you think?” he said still with his stupid grin which is actually cute.

“Um, EunHae, huh? Cool!! I like it.” I said and smile my gummy smile to him. “Let’s buy those cotton candy!!”

“Looks good, kajja!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter