Risky Bet

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunHyuk’s POV

I stare at myself at the mirror in front of me and smile to my reflection. Wow, I kind of looked cool with this kind of hairstyle and color. Oh yeah, Sungmin had made me cut my hair short and dyed it to brownish red hair which match me and he, himself had dyed his hair blonde that also suits his y and bubbly self also forced Kyuhyun dyed his hair into dark red color that’s quiet oblivious if you don’t pay much attention to it since it’s really dark.

“Hyuuuuuuukkieeeeeee!!” I could heard Sungmin chirped outside my apartment door as he knocked on it. I sighed and walk to open the door for them. He beamed as he saw me opened the door.

“You looked good Hyukkie!!” he grinned.

“Thanks.” I muttered shortly.

“You ready? Have you gotten your present for your date yet?” Sungmin said and I just nodded as a reply. I looked behind him and notice that his evil boyfriend aren’t there.

“Where’s your evil gamers lover?” I asked Sungmin as I put on my shoes and took the present before head out with Sungmin.

“Oh, he’s in the restaurant where we’ll meet your date.” He said, smiling mischievously.

“Uhh, why don’t you just tell me about that person, Min? After all I’m going to know sooner or later.”

“That’s why I wont tell you since you’re going to meet him sooner or later too.” He argued back and I just sighed at him, looking at the other side of road before I stop bluntly. There, the alley from few weeks ago. When I saw DongHae kissed that girl.

“Hyukkie? Anything wrong?” Sungmin looked at me worriedly. I just shook my head and continued to walk to the restaurant at the end of the road. I’m glad Sungmin didn’t ask any further, he’s a good friend really… even though he’s sometimes so y.

“Geez, Min… why don’t we just drive a car instead of walking? It’s getting real cold!!” I shivered again when the cold breeze hit my body.

“Um, dunno… just feel like walking now.” he grinned sheepishly at me, “Anyway, don’t you wonder when the first snow would fall? Tomorrow is Christmas but the snow hasn’t even fallen yet.”

“Uh yeah, I wonder…” I answered absent mindedly, still in my thoughts of DongHae and my confused feeling. Did I really want to go to this blind date? What if the guy I’m going on date with isn’t my type or had a bad intuition or even ugly? What if he’s just playing with me like how DongHae and Siwon did? But after all those questions above in my head, something still told me that I needed to go and I won’t be regret afterward. Not that I’m scared of Sungmin’s iness but when I agreed to go, the feeling felt so right.

“How about we make a bet, Hyukkie?” Sungmin beamed at me when we’re a few blocks away from the restaurant.

“What bet?” I asked.

“Umm… let’s see…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter