Confused Feelings

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

I stare at the football field where I saw Heechul and his team are doing some stretching before our little match started. My mind suddenly wander to that Eunhyuk guy… well, he’s cute… really! Especially when he blushes everytime I or how he pouted when the other . Also his adorable gummy smile he always flashes whenever he’s happy or laughing with his friends. I admitted he’s really handsome and adorable for a guy.

Don’t get me wrong, all those teasing means for fun… also the flirt and the texts cuz last time I checked I’m still straight alright. There’s no way I’m attracted to him after I got cheated by my y ex girlfriend. But I dunno, something about him really attracted me also make me kind of curious. Does he has a girlfriend or boyfriend already? Well, he doesn’t look like a type to have a girlfriend though… it’s just he’s too shy and cute to have a girlfriend or another word, he’s a bottom type in a relationship. Well, it’s how I see it.

I snapped out of my thought as one of my friend—Kibum—yelled at me to quickly join them. I stood up and decided to just ask Heechul about him a little since I cant keep this curiosity for long, people knew how I don’t like to be curious.

 

 

 

After the little football match between my team and Heechul’s team, we finally walk to the shower room to refresh our sticky body that full of sweat. After I finished showering, I spotted Heechul in the corner with towel drying his hair while talking to his boyfriend—Hangeng from our school basketball team. They knew each other from me though. I walk and wave my hand to them, as they realized my presence they wave back at me.

“Yo Heechul! Yo Hangeng!” I greeted them.

“What’s up, fish?” Heechul smirked at me.

“Nothing… uh, can I ask you something?” I asked nervously while Hangeng eyed me suspiciously.

“You’re not asking him out, are you?” Hangeng asked as he give me his glare. I just rolled my eyes, he’s seriously getting possessive to Heechul each day… I’m wondering what Heechul had done to him, he’s usually not like that.

“Eww.. Possesive…” I rolled my eyes again “You know I’m not a gay”

“You said you’re not a gay but the way you flirt with Hyukkie is something too you know” he retorted back as he looks at me teasingly.

“Am not flirting for real, I’m just kidding… he’s cute when he got teased by me.” I said as I unconsciously smile remembering  how his face redden when I .

“Yeah yeah… whatever you said… in my eyes there’s something more than teasing but you just cant see it yourself, Donghae. You just cant admit it yourself that you indeed have a feeling towards that guy.” Heechul smirked at me again,”So what you wanna asked me?”

As I think back again his question, there’s no way I’m going to asked him about Eunhyuk. He’ll teased me and claimed me as gay for sure. I’m not gay, I’m still straight!!...........am i?? But well these days when the girls at my school tried to flirt with me, I never cared about them or neither did they ever attracted me. After I met Eunhyuk and broke up with my ex few day laters after I found her cheated on me, no girls ever attracted me till now. Am I really a gay now!? Do I really have a feeling towards Eunhyuk?? Nahh, it couldn’t be. I snapped out of my rail of thought as Heechul slapped my face harshly.

”YAH!! What was that for!?” I yelled at him as I rubbed my burning cheeks to lessen the pain.

“I’m asking you what are you going to ask me and you just drown in your own world not answering me. I’m busy here you know, time is money.” He said with his y tone. I rolled my eyes as I thought, like you’re going to spend your time that wisely.

“Actually nothing really important.” but if I don’t ask him about Eunhyuk then who will I ask? I wont let this curiosity eat me alive too… then my eyes suddenly catch a familiar couple who are walking to the exit door. Isn’t that bunny-like-guy is the one who fetch Eunhyuk the first day I saw him and the other guy is the one from Heechul’s team?

“Oh, Heechul ah! Aren’t one of them is your team member?” I asked as I pointed to the taller guy with brownish hair.

“Oh yeah… why? He’s good in our team…. And oh! He’s one of Hyukkie’s bestfriend too with the guy beside him” Jackpot! He’s his bestfriend which means the one who knew Eunhyuk really well. I decided to just ask him about Eunhyuk then since I can use some excuses to Heechul that I wanted to try his skill and hopefully he can help me. Okay, maybe this sounds like I really interested with Eunhyuk and stalking him but well… I’m just curious okay? I don’t even know why! I cant let myself die young just because how curious I am about things, I’m usually like that but GAH!! Why am I getting more drama queen now!?

“Uh-huh… can you give me his number? I think I want to see how his skill are.” I said as I flash my puppy dog eyes at him cuz I know he wont questions me any longer and just give in to me. I smile in victory as he curses me for having such a good aegyo and give me his number.

“But remember, he got a boyfriend already! Don’t messed with their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter