Christmas Date

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongHae’s POV

I woke up with a wonderful feeling and smiles widely while glancing at the window only to see how the road had been covered up in thick snow. Today must be really cold but whatever I’ll still celebrate it with my baby. I smile again when I see there’s a new text message from Eun. Aw… the feeling~

To: HaeHae <3

From: Eun~

Yah, wake up already lazy fish. It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas <3

I smile before typing the reply to him with a soft smile.

To: Eun Baby <3

From: HaeHae

I’ve woke up, my love. Merry Christmas too. You know what? Santa give me the best present that I’ve ever received all my life… It’s you baby <3

To: HaeHae <3

From: Eun~

Ouch it’s too cheesy for me to started a morning, Hae *pout* Well, go get ready… I’m seeing you later?

To: Eun Baby <3

From: HaeHae

Sure. I’ve missed you so much, baby. I’m going to pick you up at your house in an hour, see ya baby~

I smile to myself again before getting up from my bed to do my morning routines. After finished, I walk to the closet to find a nice shirt for the date today before catching a glimpse of the present EunHyuk gave me yesterday. I opened it and found a blue with white stripes woolen scarf. I smiled and thought we really have a connection since I bought him an almost similar one. A white scarf with blue stripes.

To: Eun Baby <3

From: HaeHae

Make sure to used my Christmas present today, neh? ^^

I text him a short message before getting dressed for the date. Christmas has never been this exciting for me ever before

 

 

I stood in front of my mirror and grinned at myself. The scarf Eun has bought me sure match my styles. I glanced at my watch and see that it’s time to go on our second date. My smiles got bigger when last night scenes keep playing on my head. His lips… his soft plump lips… I think I’m addicted to them.

I keep thinking about him on my way to his house, grinning nonstop and probably has gotten few weird stares from the passerby but who could careless? I’m going to meet my Eun and nothing can stopped me from feeling so happy like this. After all it’s been a long time since I’m this happy on Christmas, usually I’d be grumpy all day.

I stopped in front of his door and knock few times still with the same big smile and i’m sure at the end of the day my cheekbones will hurt but again… who could careless? I wait for a few minutes before the door opened, revealing a beautiful angel that make our surrounding shined even more. He giggles when I said that out loud and hit me on the chest lightly muttering something about ‘too cheesy’ with a blushing cheeks but I’m too mesmerize with his beauty that I don’t pay attention at what he said. too chessy omg.

“I didn’t know that you bought me the matching present!” he said cheerfully while holding onto my hand as he walks to the nearby café to have brunch.

“That means we’re the perfect two.” I said and pinched his cheeks. He chuckles before we walked together to the café.

“Seriously Hae? Are you always this cheesy?” He said as he eyed me funnily.

“Well, not really… only for you, babe” I winked at him but truthfully, I’ve never been this cheesy to my previous girlfriends before. And I never knew I could be this cheesy and loving to my lover one day.

“Toast with butter and bacon and one hazelnut latte please.” Eun said when the waitress asked for his order.  The waitress smiles politely before turning to me and her smile changed to a flirty smile. Ugh, as always…

“And what may I get you, sir?” she practically purred at the sentences. I rolled my eyes and my eyes caught EunHyuk watching the waitress with a frown on his face also with a pout. I chuckles silently before saying my order to the waitress with a cold tone.

“Aww Eun is jelly jelly~” I chuckles again seeing him pouted deeper.

“No I’m not!” Eun replied and looked outside the window.

“Reaaaally?” I teased.

“What? Do you expect me to say ‘Yah Donghae ah, I’m jealous because the is looking at you like she wanted to eat you!?’ when I’m jealous!!?” EunHyuk exploded which earned few stares from the customer including the waitress earlier. I laughed squeezing his cheeks with both of my hands.

“Aigooooooo EunHyukkie is so cute when he’s jealous and also so straightforward~ I like thaat~~” I chirped happily, earning a glare from him.  He pouted then looked down at the table with a blushing cheeks.

“U-um… h-here’s your order sirs. I’m sorry about earlier, I didn’t know you guys are together.” The waitress bows at us after setting our orders down. EunHyuk, being the ever soft hearted person he is, finally smiles before forgiving her.

“I-it’s okay…” EunHyuk said and she bows again politely before excused herself.

“Awh, my ever so soft hearted baby angel Eun~” he pouted at me.

“What’s with the long nickname, HaeHae?” and my smiles got bigger.

“Awww, he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter