One Kiss & Goodbye || Misunderstanding.

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been few days since the last “Rain Romance” thingy and how they didn’t met after that since Donghae has been busied with his school football competition and Eunhyuk with his dance club. Both Eunhyuk and Donghae cant help but missed each other secretly. Sometimes they still did text one another but then Donghae can get too busy and tired from all the practice and competitions that he forgot to text Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk has been too shy to started texting Donghae first.

But luckily for both of them, their busy schedules have been lessen due to the tests that are coming by the end of the month and they have to face their final exam that is coming in 3 more months.

Eunhyuk buried his face deeper in his thick scarf and shoved his hands deeper in his jumper’s pocket while walking to school. Yes, the winter is coming and now it’s around the second week of December. It just in a matter of time till the first snow of the year finally fall. And this time, Eunhyuk hope something good will happened during that time or he will at least enjoy the first snow not alone like all the years before because the rest of his friends will spend their first snow with their own lovers.

Speaking about lovers, his mind wandered to Donghae. This December is kinda special with his presence and the incident few days ago but he’s still curious about one thing… Does Donghae already had a lover already? He’s handsome and outgoing, that’s impossible that he doesn’t have one. OMG!! Did I just admitted that he’s handsome!? Damn… Eunhyuk thought as a little heat crept to his freezing face. Since the day he admitted that he does like Donghae, he can’t stop getting the brunette out of his head. He halted into a stop as he sees KyuMin and HanChul in front of the school gates. He smile his gummy smile and run to them as he wave his hands cheerfully.

“Hey!! Didn’t know you guys will wait for me like this. I’m so touc—“ before he could finished, Heechul cut him out.

“Yah yah! Who said we’re waiting for you?? Hannie just dropped me off at here and he’s about to get back to school… Geez…” Heechul rolled his eyes which make Eunhyuk pouted and sulking cutely.

“Oh fine!!” he exclaimed and pretend to get sulky but then turn to the KyuMin couple while grinning again,”Kyuu… Minn! I know you guys are my bestest bestfriend!! You even waited for me in this freaking cold weather!”

“Uh… not to be mean Hyukkie… but we just…. So happened to arrived at the same time…” Sungmin said guiltily which caused Eunhyuk’s grin to faded slowly and stare at them.

“Hwaaaaa!!! You guys are meanieeeeeee!!!!” Eunhyuk whined and keep complaining about how they bullied him and didn’t even wait for him as Heechul finally let his lover went to school after giving him a passionate kiss which make them give them a disgusted look seeing how affectionate both are in the public.

“Quit whining you brat! My ears are hurting!” Heechul exclaimed as he smacked Eunhyuk on his head which make Eunhyuk pouted and sulked but then he remembered about his curiosity about Donghae’s relationship status and decided to ask Heechul.

“Yah Heechul hyung!”

“Mwo?”

“About Donghae…”

“AIGOO!! I knew it! you guys had something right!!? Omo… he kept asking me about you back then and now it’s your turn to ask! NOW TELL ME!” Heechul suddenly exclaimed excitedly.

“Well, I just—“ before he could finished—again—he cut Eunhyuk.

“I KNEW IT!! YOU GUYS LOVE EACH OTHER RIGHT!!?” Heechul yelled excitedly again and Eunhyuk quickly clasped his hand to Heechul mouth. Thanks to Heechul now all the students in the hallway started to look at their way. Oh I’m doomed… Eunhyuk cursed silently. He’s quiet famous in his school since he used to be the infamous Choi Siwon’s boyfriend. He mentally murdered Heechul in his mind cuz he knew this would be the new gossip again around school, guessing who could be his new lover or crush or anything like that. He hated it. If only he never dated the most famous student in school before, his life would be more in peace.

“I’m sorry, Hyukkie… I guess what I did might cause something big again…” Heechul apologized, knowing this might be gossip around the school judging by Eunhyuk’s frustrated, slightly panic looks when the students in the hallway stare at them and started whispering with each other.

“Nah… it’s okay now.” Eunhyuk said as he hung his head low, afraid of meeting any of the students’ gaze at time like this while Sungmin patted his back, saying ‘everything gonna be okay’ and Kyuhyun glaring at all of them to not stare at Eunhyuk again.

“So, what do you wanted to ask about Donghae? As the payback, I’ll answer all without teasing! Promise!” Heechul said, trying to cheer Eunhyuk up since he’s not used to sad and worried Eunhyuk.

“Really?” and it seems like Heechul’s plan going well. Eunhyuk somehow felt cheered when Heechul. Heechul smirked, knowing Eunhyuk must have a thing for Donghae. He eyed the others and the others also have the same mischievous smirk.

“Spill now!”

“So I just wanna asked if he has a girlfriend or not…. Just curious!” Eunhyuk said and quickly added the last part before they started to again.

“Well he did has one before. They just broke up not long ago. Remember the day when Donghae acted all so cold to everybody in Leeteuk’s place? That day is the day he broke up with his girlfriend. He caught his girlfriend cheated on him and he’s really upset. But he guessed he’s not upset because that he loved her but because betrayal cuz all this time he never really been serious with relationship thingy. But now that he met you… I guess he is serious. And I should say that his ex girlfriend is really pretty but kinda y sometimes” Heechul explained not missing any of Eunhyuk’s facial reaction and all the emotion in his eyes with everything he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter