Waiting for your text...

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

That night Eunhyuk keep pacing back and forth in his bedroom while holding his phone. He keep glancing at the phone to the clock now and then. It’s been hours since he wait for any phone call or text from Donghae. Somehow he’s excited that Donghae going to text him or maybe call him.

Eunhyuk throw himself on his bed after tired pacing back and forth, he throw his phone to the side. Aish, why hasn’t he call or text me!? he thought as he stare at the ceiling of his room. He’s about to close his eyes when suddenly his phone rang. He snapped his eyes open and quickly answer the phone call without even bother to see the caller id.

“Yes??” He then smack his own head for sounded too excited and happy. And then a few seconds later, he heard someone burst out laughing in the other line. He frowned, isn’t that Heechul’s voice? He pull the phone back and see the caller id and true it’s Heechul.

“PUHAHAHA… you really like him, huh Hyukkie?? And seriously… you wait for HIS call?” Heechul said between his laugh. He then stop after few minutes.

“So, Hyukkie… You really like him that much, huh?” Heechul said and Eunhyuk could feel Heechul smirking at the other line.

“Ugh.. what the hell hyung!! I-i-I’m waiting for my mum’s call since….. she said she will go to the supermarket and buy me strawberry milk!” I try to reasoned out.

“You’re really a worst liar ever, Hyukkie…” Heechul said while shaking his head.

“Aish, whatever… why are you calling anyway, hyung?” Eunhyuk said, trying to change the topic.

“Nothing, just wanna check on you and of course see if you’re waiting for his call since I heard that he will call you tonight, right? And seems like I’m right that you’re waiting for him.” Heechul said teasingly and laugh again making Eunhyuk blush in return.

“Whatever you said, hyung… I’m gotta get going now, Bye” Eunhyuk said and quickly end the call before Heechul could shout at how rude he is. He sighed and fall back to his bed.

Stupid monkey! Why would he call or text you? He’s just joking about all the flirt before! Stupid stupid stupid stu—

His phone beep, signing that a new text message has been received. Aish bet it’s Heechul hyung again, he rolled his eyes as he take his phone and moment later he just could widened his eyes seeing who just text him.

From: Donghae

Hey Eun baby~^^ waiting for my text? Kekeke. I’m sorry it took so long for me to text you but I was asked to help my brother to do some works. What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter