Falling Deep

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongHae’s POV

“Good job you done there, Romeo.” Kyuhyun said, annoyed that I told him I made his best friend cried.

“Aish, I don’t even know what I thought back then! I just really want to get it over with her, so I just let her do what she wished so I can free from her!!” I said, feeling frustrated when the image of EunHyuk’s crying come to my head again. Why must I be so stupid that time!? I should objected the kiss!! Arrrrghh…!!

“Fish brain…” he muttered but I’m quick enough to catch it.

“YAH!!!! What did you just called me!!?” I yelled through the phone and he hissed in respond.

“Could you slow down your voice? Minnie need his beauty sleep here!! Look at what time is it now!” he said and I glance at the clock. 01:09 AM. Oh crap, did I just talk to him for an hour now!? I’m like a teenage girl talking to her best friend about her crush! Gaah, I’m hopeless.

“Aish, fine fine! I’m going to hang up now… BUT! Please help me to find a way to apologize to him… or at least talk to him…” I pleaded.

“And why would i? also why would you explain it? It’s not like both of you are together or anything…… or are you?” he said teasingly and I could felt how he smirked in the other line.

“It’s just… just…” now that I think about it… why should I panicked and try to explained to him? maybe because I saw him cry… but why did he cry when he saw me kissing Yoona?? Did he somehow had a feeling for me too? Or maybe I see it wrong, maybe he had cry before he even saw me and just shocked to see me with Yoona… ARGH! Why. Is. It. so. Complicated!? But something told me to just explained all these to him…

“I don’t know but pleaseeeeeee just help me???” I pleaded again with aegyo in my voice. I heard him sighed, clearly annoyed by my whining.

“Fine!” he said and I couldn’t help but grinned,”I’ll try to ask Minnie to talk to him tomorrow since he’s closer and open up more to Min. I did this just because Hyukkie is my best friend! If not, I wont even give a about you.” he said and hung up after I thanked him.

I smile before climbing to my bed and drifted to dreamland.

 

 

 

EunHyuk’s POV

I open my eyes as I felt how the sun shines brightly into my room, my head hurt so much and so does my heart. I still remember clearly why I cried to slept last night and the caused of the pain in my chest. DongHae.

I cringed at the sound of my phone ringing beside me. I pick it up and saw the caller; Sungmin. I groaned and clear my throat to make sure I don’t sound so pitiful.

“S’up Min?” I said lazily.

“Don’t try to sound normal, I knew what happened to you and you cried yourself to sleep. Now tell me the whole thing.” He said and it kinda creep me out by how he could guess that correctly. But what could I do? I told him to meet me at my house later on and decided to tell him later. He agreed and hung up.

 

 

 

“So you said that you cried because of Donghae??” he said, amused.

“I don’t say! I just… it just… I dunno… maybe I’m just sensitive that I got touch seeing such a romantic scene.” I said sarcastically and he just simply rolled his eyes.

“Good one, Hyuk… now tell me, honestly… do you like him??” Sungmin said while staring at me, waiting for my answer impatiently…

“I.. uhhh… i…”

“I take that as yes!” he said and smile widely.

“What!? I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter