Rejection before Confession?

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

Maybe I can give a try on him… trying won’t hurt, right?

I sighed, trying to calm down—I’m unusually nervous today maybe because yesterday talk with Kyuhyun?—before I walk to the usual study room and spotted all the SJ School students have arrived earlier than me and there’s just a seat opposite Eunhyuk but a bit further left to sit. They didn’t seem to notice me since they’re too busy teasing somebody that I guess they are Minho and Taemin from the SHINee boys group. I took the sit there and greet them.

“Yo, what’s up?” I greet them as I grin sweetly to Eunhyuk, teasing him again. He blushed and quickly look away to the newly-teased couple. I glance at them then look at Heechul.

“Yah, Heechul! What’s with all the teasing?” I asked him and he just smirk at me before replying.

“Why don’t you ask your B F?” he teased and got a glare from Eunhyuk. I chuckles before turn to him.

“Hey Eun~” I greeted him which make the teasing turn to us again. I laugh a bit when I saw his red face.

“W-what?” he asked while trying his best to look calm which make him even cuter.

“What’s with all the teasing?” I asked again with my sweet killer angelic smile. He blushed more before replying.

“You see… i-it’s…” before he could finished, Jonghyun cut him.

“Aiish.. hyung! You’re taking too long. Let me just show you!” Jonghyun said as he took out his iPhone and open some file before giving it to me to watch the surprisingly well-edited video. There’s Minho and Taemin who sit at the corner while chatting and laughing together while sometimes touching each other face or hair with a nice background music and word on top corner of the video writing “2Min”. As the video ended all of us burst out laughing at how red both Minho and Taemin face look. And my eyes catch the most beautiful gummy smile I ever saw in life, I keep staring at the person with that beautiful smile until Heechul snapped me out of it.

“YAH!! We’re all having fun laughing and teasing them while you just stare at him? You’re unbelievable” Heechul exclaimed and shook his head, I glance at Eunhyuk and his face is really red now. I chuckles before pinching his cheek which make his face even redder. I just laughed and after the teasing stop, I started to talk.

“So Jonghyun… you’re the one who edited the video? It’s one awesome edited video with just phone… it looks like in the movie.” I state while taking out my book to read.

“No, it’s Hyukkie hyung who edited it!! He’s really good at editing, he edited that from his phone for only ten minutes!” Jonghyun said excitedly while grinning at Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk just smile shyly before returning to read his notes. I just nodded knowingly while smiling at Eunhyuk.

“Uri Hyukkie hyung is really talented, he’s not just good at dancing and editing things… he’s also good at stealing somebody’s heart. He really has a good taste” Onew said teasingly and I just chuckle seeing Eunhyuk’s red face again while the others laughed and again. After the teasing stop, Heechul suddenly nudge me.

“Hey, Donghae… why don’t you change seat with Minho since you know… you really seemed like a third person sitting between the couple and since Minho’s seat is… oh you know… in front of your someone….” He said teasingly and before I could responded to it, Eunhyuk look up and suddenly snapped at Heechul.

“AISH HYUNG!! Why is it always ended up on me again!?” he said clearly annoyed. I don’t know if I’ll annoyed him this much.

“Why? It’s not like you don’t like it and…” before Heechul could finish, Eunhyuk impatiently cut him.

“I don’t like it, k? Now I say it! i. don’t. like. It!” he said and I can’t help but feel sad and hurt by it. So… he hate it? Means he hate me too? Maybe I’ve gone too far on the teasing… I should stop now. And the idea of liking him… I should erase that from mind now. How could I like him if I’ve got rejected before even confessing to him or feeling further than that? I sighed quietly before taking my chair and move it the empty space beside Heechul before they could argue any further.

“Why are you sitting here?” Heechul asked

“Why? You said I’ll be a er if I sit there.” I said coolly as I stare at my book, pretending to read.

“I asked you to exchanged seat with Minho not sit here?”

“Nahh… it’s more comfy here. There’s not much space there.” I said and send a ‘stop-discussing-this’ look to Heechul and he just shrugged it off before turning to the others.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Omo… stupid mouth of mine!! What did I have said? I’ve been too harsh… now Donghae will think I hate him and he will hate me back as well or ignore me. ARGHHHHH!! I mentally hit myself over and over again. How can I been so stupid not even thinking what I said. But Heechul just soooo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter