Flirty Guy

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I walked outside after I finished my study at Teuk hyung’s place, yep… he’s my tutor for this year since this is the last year for me at high school and my parents didn’t trust me enough to study by myself. I smile as I see Sungmin wave at me, he pick me up today so we can hang out today. I quickly ran to him before we walk to the car where Kyuhyun waits for us in the end of the street.

“Yah, Hyukkie… who’s that hot guy over there just now?” Sungmin said. I looked back calmly before answering him.

“He’s Donghae, Lee Donghae.”

“Aww, he’s handsome! He had the most angelic smile! Do you know him?” Sungmin said as he giggle.

“Who? That Donghae guy? Seriously Min? Well, I like his smile though, but I swear if Kyu heard this he will be mad *chuckles* Anyway I don’t really know him well, what I know is his name and he’s studying at the school next to ours and he’s close to Heechul. I seldom see him around, he had a different schedule with me.” i said and quickly get in the car before Sungmin could ask or say anything else which I know he’ll ask me to get know to that guy and date him. Hell, I’m a quiet and shy type there’s no way I can make the first move to talk to him. I don’t really have many friends though… only Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Heechul and the SHINee boys ( our juniors ) cuz I don’t like to open up to people that I don’t really know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting at one of the table in the cafeteria with KyuMin when Heechul approach me.

“Yah, Hyukkie… I’m not going to come to Leeteuk’s place today with the SHINee boys. I’m having a date with Hannie while the SHINee boys going to have race today.” Heechul said and I widened my eyes.

“WHAT?! Hyungg (yeah I call him hyung since he insisted me to just because he’s older 7 months than me) you’re seriously leaving me alone? And those SHINee boys too!? How could you guys!?” I yelled out dramatically.

“Yah! Don’t be too overreacting, you can make friend with others too you know? Find yourself a lover too, stop plastering somebody, we need some time with our lover too you know. And you know what I meant by ‘we’.” He said before walk away from our table. I sigh and look down, that diva and his evil words… never failed to let me down especially that ‘find yourself a lover’ part.

“Well, actually I agree with Heechul hyung’s words… you’re starting to become a third person between me and—“ and Kyu earn a smack on his arms hard from Sungmin.

“YAH!! Don’t say that to Hyukkie! He’s our best friend, y’know!” Sungmin give Kyuhyun a glare and Kyu just pout slightly. I just smile sadly.

“It’s okay Hyukkie… don’t stressed yourself too much. Well, maybe you can make new friend at there and maybe find yourself a lover too. That Donghae guy we see last week not really bad at all indeed he is perfect with those angelic smile!!” Sungmin squeal a little and Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

“WHAT!? WHO’S THAT GUY YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT?! I’M GOING TO HUNT THAT GUY DOWN!!” Kyuhyun yelled and Sungmin quickly covered his mouth and bowed slightly to another students that feel disturbed. He give Kyuhyun a glare and Kyuhyun quickly look down. That guy is surely change a lot since he’s with Sungmin. I shook my head, love sure changes anything and anyone!

“Like I said, it’s okay to try Hyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter