Lisa VS You/ KPOP VS OD

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

                                            SXNfSUUwcXhGcGMx_o_exo-k---mama-lyrics-e

"Careless!!! Careless!! shoot anonymous!! anonymous!!" your sister Lisa is singing in your bathroom cause her bathroom is under construction. "Hey!! Shut up!!! What kind of song that you sang in my OD collection room!! This is only for OD!!!" you yelled. "Baekhyun!!! Kai!!! D.O!!! Sehun!!!.." she shout from the bathroom.

 

"Zayn!! Liam!! Niall!!! Louis!!! Harry!!!!" you replied while waiting for her bathing. " No!! Kris, Chen!! Xiumin!!! Lay!!! others!!" she replied. "Zayn!!!" "Sehun!!!" Louis!!" "Kai!!!" "Niall!!!" "D.O!!!!"

 

"Girls!!!! Stop yelling!!! I can't concentrate on doing my eyeliner!!" Your mother voice break the mood. You clog yor mouth with your towel. Few minutes after that, your sister exit the bathroom with stick out her tongue. "EXO!!!" she smirked. "One Direction!!" You pulled her wet hair.She pull yours and ran out of your room.

 

You sullen and enter your bathroom. 

 

YOUR HIGHSCHOOL

 

"Don't walk with me stupid." Lisa flicked your head. "I wish I wasn't." You replied. "You make me uncomfortable." she whispered. "I wish I didn't." you smiled. Lisa sullen and walk quickly and lefting you alone. You laughed.

 

Your OD notebook is fall. You tried to get it but suddenly there are three girls step on your book and make your hearts on fire. "Can you please leave me alone?" You look at Tia, Jannette and Barbie. 

 

"Barbie, take it." Barbie quickly took your OD notebook that is your diary. "Gimme back!!" You shout but Barbie and Jannette hold you tight.  Tia open your diary.

 

"Today, I felt so sad? Cause my daddy didn't give any pocket money for my savings to buy OD concert ticket? I have to reach grade A to get it? How will I do this? Do I have to learn with Julian? The handsome boy that so powerful brilliant in our class?" Tia closed . Everyone there look at you. You look downward withstand your tears to fall.

 

"Tia!! Gimme my diary!!!!" You cried. Barbie and Jannette laughing at you. "I want to meet my OD boys!! Oh please daddy!!! Gimme my ticket!!" Tia continue reading. "I beg you!!!" You tried to escaped but can't.

 

"you, in your dream!! Jannette took out our ticket." She instruct. jannette took out the ticket. "Everyone!! Look!! We have VIP concert ticket of One Direction!!!" the students clapped their hand. You felt like your heart is falling.

 

"Look? We got three!!! And you? You must work hard to get it!!! You just don't eligible to own it. You should go back to your mum's country in Korea and get for some tickets for any concert there!!! Girls let the stinky girl here with her rubbish book!!" Tia ripped your book and strew it over you.

Your eyes were close by your hair. You cried and ran into the toilet. You saw Lisa. "Omegosh? you?  Are you crying?" She worried. You hugged her tightly even sometimes she is evil. "Lisa, they bully me again and got OD ticket without any effort??" you cried. Your sister lifted her eyebrows and pushed you away. 

 

"Crying for that nonsense ticket again?" Lisa put her hand on her chest. You nodded. "I'm going. You better ran to your class cause Zayn Malik was there." You widened your eyes and ran to your class. 

 

Lisa shook her head and look at her watch. It was EXO watch that she bought at Asian Market last week with your mother. "Kinda cool." Lisa shrugged and leave the toilet

 

"you? Late again?" Mrs. grinch rebuked. You grinned as you saw Mrs.Grinch. "Come in!!" She scold. You look downward to your seat that full of OD picture on your table. Tia, Jannette and Barbie laughed at you cause they know that you saw your idols picture were ruined by them.

 

You look at them with your fierce face. "Nevermind. I will send my revenge to you." You whispered. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: How's that? This chappie is short, cause I have some work to do. EnJoYYY!!!! 

 

"