1 2 3 4

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

 

                                               tumblr_m5j6joX3Fl1r88h0fo1_r5_500.gif

NEXT DAY......

"Dafuq!! It's 9 o'clock!!" You jumped from your bed and look outside your room. Relief there's no one. You have a shower open your wardrobe"Amazing.." You took the clothes and wear it.

Teen%20girl%20shelftrack%20closet%20-%20  tumblr_m7r798ZAXQ1qmu15jo1_500.png

 

then you walk downstairs as you seen no one. "Let's go crazy!! Crazy!! Crazy!! Till we see the sun!!!" You sang and pour the milk into the glass. "Having fun huh!!" Kris poke you. You hiccup as you heard his voice. You silent without words and wash your glass.

"Hey you!! What's your name??' kris interested. You walk to the living room. He grab your hand. "Mareba.." Kris whispered. His y voice dancing on your eardrum. You look deep into his eyes. He look yours. "Hello??Romance already!!!" Chanyeol that just woke up broke the silence. You let off your hand from Kris.

 

"Err..we're having a cold conversation." kris explained as he saw you walk to the pool. "Why is she so cold??" Chanyeol feed the cereal into his mouth. "I don't know, let's know her better." Kris sit beside him having a breakfast.

 

You saw D.O is playing with piano. Singing a song. Kyungsoo know you and he decide to sing More Than This song to you. You smile and sit beside him near the pool. He smile and look at you. "Hey, Kyungsoo?? You live here?" You poke him. "Hey, you. I didn't expect that you will be here." Kyungsoo grinned. "You can call my nickname, D.O." He said. You nodded.

 

"You know how to play piano??" You asked him. "Yes. What song do you prefer?" D.O want you to choose a song. "More Than This by One Direction?" You lifted your eyebrows. "Okay." D.O start the music. You close your eyes focus to the music. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ps0nXtatMc(Once again that the voice are yours and D.O)

 

I’m broken, do you hear me?
I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see,
I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying,
That your heart will just turn around,

And as I walk up to your door,
My head turns to face the floor,
‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say,

 
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this
 
If I’m louder, would you see me?
Would you lay down
In my arms and rescue me?
‘Cause we are the same
You save me,
When you leave it’s gone again,
 
And then I see you on the street,
In his arms, I get weak,
My body fails, I’m on my knees,
Prayin’,
 
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
 
Yeah, I’ve never had the words to say,
But now I’m askin’ you to stay
For a little while inside my arms,
And as you close your eyes tonight,
I pray that you will see the light,
That’s shining from the stars above,
 
When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
 
Cause I can love you more than this, yeah
 
When he lays you down,
I might just die inside,
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,
I might just die inside (oh, yeah),
It just don’t feel right,
‘Cause I can love you more than this,
Can love you more than this

 

Kris that looking for you just stand beside the door, seeing you with D.O singing together. "What are they doing?" Sehun yawned a few times. "Nothing." Kris walk away.. Sehun felt weird. Chanyeol came toward him. "Hyung..is he jealous??" Sehun asked. "Maybe. Cause I saw him tried to flirting with that anonymous.." Chanyeol put on his glasses. " They're voice sounds good together.." Sehun praised. "Yup...." Chanyeol agreed and dragged him away.

 

"Hello guys!!" said the manager. "Hi!!!" Sehun sat on the couch. "A girl clip?" manager took the clip as she saw it on the couch. "Aah..I use it." kris admit. "Wow!! Gucci!!" Tao seize it as he approach. "Gimme back.." Kris took it. "Thought that this will bw my 100 collection." Tao pouted. "Ohyeah, where are the others?" The manager asked. "Someone still dating while the others still sleeping." Kris told her. Manager walk upstairs and wake all of them.

They walk lazily to downstairs. "Hey donkey!!" Sehun poke Luhan that sit beside him. "Where is that Demi Lovato?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. "with D.O at pool." he said. "Oh.." He just can say oo.. 

 

"Okay guys!! Chen stop yawning. Xiumin please stop sleeping. Suho, open your eyes wide. Today we will not having any event so you can do any activity. I will leave those van to all of you if all of you decide to go out. Okay, bye." Manager exit the house.

 

"So?" Xiumin stand up. "Let's brought the girl out." Kris gave them an opinion. "Okay!!" D.O and you walk inside as you heard that idea. Lay open his eyes wide as he saw you and D.O holding hand. "What happen?? Am I dreaming??" Lay knocked his head. "You're not." Chen patted his shoulder. "Guys, this is you. I know her since last month at her school. Do you remember when we learning instrument Chen?" D.O asked Chen. "Yes?" he lifted his eyebrows. "We met there." D.O explained. "So, treat her better." D.O release your hand. You bowed and gave them a fake smile. 

 

"Hi?" You raise your hand saying Hi. All of them replied. "I'm Baekhyun the melodious.." "I'm Chanyeol the humorous.." "I'm  Tao the Gucci Lover" "I'm Xiumin the baozi" "I'm Sehun the aegyo!!" "I'm Luhan the lover.."  "I'm Chen the sharp voice" "I'm Suho the leader.." I'm Kris the taller" "I'm Kai the y" kai winked his eyes towards you. You chuckled. "Yeah, you pretty y with your tan skin." You replied. "It's original you" "Wait!! I'm Lay the unicorn!!!" he smile. "Hi everyone!! Nice to meet you!!" You bowed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 2 3 4!! I'm freakin tired!! haha!! I said one and two and three and four!! hello!!! Done with this chappie!! Not going to say bored cause I'm going to say fun!!! Let's having fun!! I'm just dancing with Leehi 1234 song. while writing for this story!! Kinda fun!!! EnJoYY!!!!!