Facebooking with Lisa

When I want to meet One Direction but finally I meet with EXO?? Why!!!!

                                                           exo-teaser-21_kai-7-youtube-mp4_snapshot

 

After shopping with the 12 guys, you immediately went to your room. You open your laptop and check for your facebook. "Huh...what is my password? hmm..ohyeah...directioner!! gotcha!!" you type it quickly.

The first status that you saw was Lisa.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTFoR8_eO7fbVnBW7Hw5n Lisa Lee Trip with  3 es makes me look like a dumb!! !!

                     "}" href="http://www.facebook.com/#" id=".reactRoot[186]" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb(109, 132, 180); text-decoration: none; " title="Like this item">Like ·  · 3 hours ago · 

                    you Hahaha!!! Good for you for taking mine!!! I'm so happy living with our wealthy uncle and his handsome boys!!!!

                     Lisa Lee  Ohyeah!! I wish I have a time machine!!!

                     No more!! Wait, send my regards to my boys!!

                     Lisa Lee  send my regard to Kim Jong In!!

 

 You offline then you walk downstairs. Kris that just out from his room saw you walk downstairs. Yu're not in balance cause Lay just mop the stairs and you were about to fall. "ehh.." You scream. Kris quickly grab your hand. Your eyes fused in a few minute. Amaze with his handsome face. "Are you okay?" Kris asked with his soft voice. You still amaze with his angelic, adorable handsome and kissable lips. 

 

'Hyung? you? " Sehun poke both of you. Kris let off your hand and you that staring at his face was aback cause you fell again till the last stairs. "Ouch my leg!!" You cried. Sehun close his mouth. kris speechless cause he so careless. "!!!" Kai get you. "I think my leg are not in normal!!" You scream. kris ran towards you. he tried to carry you. But D.O quickly ran to you. 

 

"Let me carry you." D.O quickly carry you to the couch. "I'm getting the medication box." Suho ran to the shelf. Kris sat beside you. you're blushing. "I'm sorry." kris apologise. "It's okay Kris. It's my mistakes." you tried to not letting him feel guilty. "D.O thanks again." you gave him a smile. "Yes. I'm just worried. Soo Man master said that we must take good care of you."D.O massage your leg. Luhan drooling while focusing on D.O that massaging your beautiful leg. 

 

"Oh My God!! I'm very sorry Kris hyung!! you!!" Sehun suddenly appeared. Sehun hugging your hand making all of them jealous. "It's okay Sehun." You hold back his hand. Sehun smirked and look at Suho  that really jealous. Kris make his derp face. 

 

"Get of her hand!!" Baekhyun mad. "Demi Lovato, please do not care about this crazy moron childish baby!" You chuckled. "Demi Lovato?? Haha...baekhyun you're so cute." you praised till his nose as higher as everest. Sehun piched his nose till red. "Ouch!!" Baekhyun and Sehun fighting with a girlish style. Slapping hand fight!!

"Baekhyun!! Sehun!! Stop it!!" Wow the tiger Kris gone mad. You're dead meat Sehun, Baekhyun. " Kris, why do you mad at them." You touched his hsoulder. Omaigad!! The power of love in Kris heart control everything.  Babumb!! Babumb!! His heart keep beating!! 

"I..I..." Kris?? What to answer. "You?" You asked him. "Hello boys!!" The girl generation and FX!!! " Hide her!!!" Suho shout. All of the 12 boys hiding you behind them.

 

"Hey! What are all of you doing here??" Luhan asked. "We want to party!!!" hyoyeon dance. "But..but.." Xiumin stutter. "But what!! here!! We got a lot of food!!" Suju coming to their dorm. "Why don't we use SuJu dorm??' Kris shout. "Cause your dorm are new than us!!" They said. All of them sighed in the same time. "Boys!! Do not worry about you!!" Lee Soo man came. And again 12 guys relief. 12 of them show you. Sunny quickly ran toward you. "you!!! I haven't seen you since 2000!!!" Sunny hugged you. "Sungkyu?" You look at her with your weird expression to see her hair. 

 

"Your hair look different?" You said. "yes!!" Sunny smiled. Lee Soo Man sat in the middle of you two. "Okay guys, this is my niece from America, you. Can you stand up?" Lee Soo Man pulled your hair. "Her leg sprained. she fall from stairs." Kris explained and help you to stand up. You give him the most sweetest smile ever. 'What?? how did it happen?? Gosh.." Minho suddenly interfere. Sulli pinched him. "Don't you ever flirting with another girl." She whispered. 

 

You just partying on the sofa cause we will dancing!! Yuhu!!!!" Lee Soo Man asked his manager to open the song and start the party. Kris and D.O still sit beside you. You are staring at Kris. Kris staring at the party buddies. D.O is staring at you?? Hahah!!!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WoKayy!! this ChaPPi done!! HAvE FuN reading it!!! Kris so AdoraBle!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooTttttttttt!!!!!!!!! WuHuU!!!! Let's dance!!!